View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

Right!! Gene pool sullied and if they desire a superhuman/race then this wouldn't be appropriate.

But, how else then do they ensure that the power, wealth and control stays within the dynasty? because that is a very important aspect of their MO. The pool cannot only include the top 13 families of the Dynasty/Illuminati and they don't just let anyone in for fear of contamination.

Arranged marriages, etc., those who already have power, wealth, status, etc., mind control slaves who don't know their heritage and are blindly advanced up the ladder.

Those they have corrupted/blackmailed from a young age (gifted, talented) to advance their agenda through political positions, entertainment, etc. are not always part of the Illuminati or Skull and Bones.

"Just imagine who would be in control of the NWO. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain . . ." Would you burn the flag and the Constitution and turn your back on our sovereignty as a nation? I won't. Ever."

They are already in control, are they not?

The reference to "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" makes me somewhat agitated.

Who is the man behind the curtain?

There are many, are there not? or is this a reference to the "shadow government" who is behind the curtain?

The Wizard, of course, was behind the curtain and Mr. Cheney is behind the curtain as well.

Or, are you telling me to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain?

If so, who would that man be?

I would never burn the flag, but there isn't anything I can do to help restore freedom to America.

My voice alone is not enough!!!

Well, this post went nowhere fast!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: