View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 08:05 AM
Draken Draken is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 899
Default The Murder of Swedish Match Mogul Ivar Kreuger and the Effects on WW1 & WW2

Just briefly I had to come back to draw attention to the murder of Ivar Kreuger and the effect of that murder on following events in European history. Researchers claim Kreuger's massive loans to the countries that later became the Soviet Union's Iron Curtain following WW1 could have toppled Stalin and brought Communism down. The murder and cancellation of these loans made WW2 possible.

[img align=left][/img]


John S. Torell

The recent murder of the Swedish Foreign Minister, Anna Lindh, brought to my memory a number of prominent Swedes who had been murdered over the years. This murder took place in Stockholm , Sweden, September 10, 2003, when she was stabbed with a knife in an upscale department store. She was taken to a hospital, but after many hours of surgery, she died early in the morning of September 11, 2003. 1

Anna Lindh was a strong anti-Zionist, and as the foreign minister of Sweden since 1998, she had carried out the policies of the Swedish Social Democratic Government. In an interview in October 2001, she made the following remarks: "Israeli settlements on the West Bank must go; there must be a Palestinian state; Israel must vacate occupied areas on the West Bank and the Gaza strip and all extra-territorial executions and attacks on Palestinians must cease; this should be done immediately."

As foreign minister, Lindh had called upon the European Union (EU) on April 3, 2002, to sever ties with Israel in protest against Israeli practices. She had also called upon President Bush to deny Israeli Prime Minister Sharon unconditional support. She had stressed that the only solution in the Middle East rested in ending the Israeli occupation, and as a foreign minister she had played an important role in shaping the EU’s decision to adopt a policy toward Palestinian President Yasser Arafat different from that of the U.S..

Privately she had described Ariel Sharon as "a maniac," and during an interview on Swedish television she had stated that she would not buy Israeli goods and fruits sold in Swedish markets.

Just a few days before her murder, she had attended a conference of European foreign ministers at Riva Garda, Italy, and at this meeting she blamed the United States and Israel for the collapse of the "Roadmap to Peace Plan" and the resignation of the Palestinian prime minister Mahmoud Abbas.

Before Anna Lindh had become foreign minister, she had visited the territories occupied by the Israelis, and at this time she was seized and detained for two days by the Israeli military under order from Ariel Sharon, then defense minister of Israel. Needless to say, Anna Lindh was not very well liked by the current Israeli government.

All of these prominent Swedes had the following in common: They either worked for international political organizations, or they were working in international finance and competing with international Jewish bankers, or they were working with international Jewish organizations, or they were openly opposed to the Zionist viewpoint of the State of Israel. A number of these assassinations were labeled "suicide," and in most cases the police investigations were compromised from the very beginning with lost records. To summarize it, they either worked against Jewish interests or they were working for Jewish interests.

As the future World Government is going to be a global Jewish political and military structure, looking at these murders in the perspective of time, gives a very frightening picture of the ruthlessness of the coming world rulers as predicted in the Book of Revelation, chapter 13.

The organization of the World Government has been in operation for the last 300 years as a viable power, and its strength and control is rising year by year. Since it does not have a "LEGAL STATUS" at this time, it cannot bring to court individuals who are in the way of its political purposes. Thus, it is relying upon "MAFIA JUSTICE," to eliminate those persons who are standing in the way of its progress.

No nation on the earth has been or is immune to this style of execution (murder) and the United States has been hit as hard as other nations. Six American presidents have been targeted, and only two survived.

Abraham Lincoln, shot April 14, 1865, died the next day.
James A. Garfield, shot July 2, 1881, died September 19, 1881.
William McKinley, shot September 6, 1901; died September 14, 1901 in a hospital.
John F. Kennedy, Shot November 22, 1963; died on the way to the hospital.
Gerald Ford, two assassination attempts in September 1975; both attempts failed.
Ronald Reagan, shot March 30, 1981 and survived.

Hundreds of American political, military and religious leaders have been murdered since the founding of the United States. Thousands upon thousands have been murdered in nations all around the world.

Prominent Jews have also been slain, having stood in the way of the Zionist movement. Robert Maxwell was given a lethal dose of a nerve agent on his yacht, "Lady Ghislaine" on November 5, 1995, outside the Canary Islands by a four member Mossad assassination team. Later, after his naked body had floated ashore, his family had his body flown to Israel where he was given a State funeral in Jerusalem. Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin, was shot to death at a political rally November 4, 1995 in Tel Aviv by a Jewish gunman, directed by the Mossad.

Very few people have understood that before these murders took place, World Government officials have met and discussed the problem with a potential victim, and once the political decision has been made, orders are given to an assassination team consisting of highly trained killers. Very seldom do they fail in their attacks.

If you believe that God has told us in the Bible that in the end times there will be a One World Government and a One World Religion (Revelation chapter 13), then you must understand that such a large project is going to take time and will be done in stages. The preparations for this enormous undertaking must be done in such a way, that most people do not understand it until it is too late. God has clearly told us in His Word, that this world system will come out of Judaism and be run by renegade Jews, opposed to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Father of Jesus Christ, the Messiah. Since some 95% of all professing Christians in the United States and in the Scandinavian countries are strong supporters of the State of Israel, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE TRUTH IS BROUGHT OUT SO THAT BELIEVERS IN CHRIST ARE NOT INADVERTENTLY SUPPORTING THE DEVIL WHILE HE IS BUILDING UP HIS EVIL WORLD EMPIRE.

All these murders should also send a strong message to all "Christian" Zionists to examine their stand and realize that instead of serving God, they are working hand in hand with the Devil to set up his last kingdom on the earth.

We will be taking a look at various Swedish people who were taken out because of their knowledge or their ability to expose the evils going on behind the scenes.

Ivar Kreuger was born in the city of Kalmar, Sweden, on March 2, 1880. After his education, he worked as a civil engineer in the United States and also in South Africa. In 1907 he returned to Sweden and founded a match company. When World War I broke out and Sweden declared its neutrality, German U-boats put a blockade against Sweden in order to hinder it from exporting to England and France. Since matches at this time were essential to light everything from cooking stoves to lanterns, matches became an essential product for the defense of the Swedish nation. Kreuger suggested to the Swedish government that all match factories in Sweden should be combined into one single corporation, which was given the name "Svenska Tandsticks A.B. (Swedish Match Corporation). Kreuger became head of this new corporation. During a period of 15 years, from 1917 to 1932, Kreuger built an international corporation of match factories. As chairman of the board of directors, Kreuger yielded an enormous power and by 1925 his corporation manufactured more than 50% of all matches in the world.

In order to understand the political climate after World War I, I am referring the readers to the 2003 issue of The Dove magazine, scheduled for publication later this year. In short, the United States was isolated from politics in Europe, which at this time was dominated by England and France. Kreuger working with the American financier Morgan, tried to rebuild Europe from the devastation off World War I. Kreuger’s corporation loaned billions of dollars to different governments, and in return was given a monopoly in manufacturing matches in the nations taking his loans. These loans were not to be used to build up military strength, but to build up the infrastructure and factories, and increasing trade between nations.

If Kreuger had been left alone, he would have done for Europe, what the Marshall Plan did for the United States after World War II. Instead, Ivar Kreuger ran into problems with several organizations, including national governments. The Social Democratic Party in Sweden was working hard to take political power in Sweden, but as long as the Swedish people were working and the nation was prospering, no one wanted Socialists in power. They needed unemployment and chaos to enable them to take over the running of the nation. The Soviet Jewish government, under the dictatorship of Joseph Stalin, did not want prosperity in Europe or no one would embrace Communist rule. The Zionists were working hand in hand with the German Nazi party to put pressure on German Jews, forcing them to immigrate to Palestine. Since the World Government was in control of all of these different factions, the decision was made, Kreuger had to go. But it could not be a regular murder; it must look like a suicide.

The Swedish Social Democratic Party and the Swedish banking family, Wallenberg, were given an order to finance and direct the execution of Kreuger. The Swedish bank, "Svenska Handelsbanken," (Swedish Trading Bank) was used to wire the money to the murderer. Joseph Stalin agreed that the Soviet secret police, at that time called "OGPU" was to furnish a killer. The man selected was Leon Birthschansky, at that time stationed in Paris, France. The Swedish sponsors of the murder wired the sum of 16,000 francs to Leon 24 hours in advance of the murder which took place March 12, 1932. The money wiring in itself was diabolic. Carl Frisk, former CEO of Svenska Handelsbanken (1911-1922) was asked to use his personal bank account to wire the money to Paris, where it was received by an infiltrator in the Kreuger Corporation in Paris, who transferred the money to the bank account of the Kreuger corporation, who in turn then issued a check to the murderer. Thus Ivar Kreuger did not know that his own corporation was used to pay the murderer. The Swede, Ernest A. Hoffman, a close associate to Kreuger, was part of the plot to murder his friend and boss, Ivar Kreuger. Hoffman was to remove the murder weapon and make sure that the murder scene had been "sanitized." 2

Here is how the murder took place. On the morning of March 12, 1932, Kreuger had an appointment at 11 a.m. Sometime mid morning he was contacted by his friend and subordinate, Ernest A. Hoffman. The latter called Kreuger and insisted on a short personal meeting at Kreuger’s apartment. Kreuger then called to inform his people that he would be ten minutes late for his 11 o’clock appointment. At 10:45 a.m. he informed his personal secretary, Karen Bokman, that he was suddenly extremely tired and he entered his bedroom and lay down on his bed. He did not know that his house maid, Miss Barraut, has drugged him with some kind of narcotic when she served him breakfast. Both Bokman and Barraut left the apartment at 10:45 a.m. Kreuger was then in a deep narcotic sleep. A short time later the murderer arrived and using a special weapon shaped like a bayonet, he thrust it through the heart of Kreuger (a ritual murder). Then he fired a blank shot into the wound to place traces of gunpowder in the wound. He then placed the gun in Kreuger’s left hand, not knowing that Kreuger was right handed. A letter explaining the suicide was then placed in the room, after which Ernest Hoffman took the murder weapon and traveled to Switzerland where he disposed of it. The day after the murder Hoffman was wired the sum of 8,000, (currency unknown) to pay him for his coordination of the murder and the coverup.

One of the higher leaders in the Soviet Secret Police, Dzierzynski, made a statement at this time and bragged:

"To fix a murder is a simple task. But to fix a murder that will look like suicide takes an artist. We have many artists."

When the French police arrived, a very shoddy investigation was done. The police had been paid off in advance and the death was declared "suicide." The murderer Birthschansky was himself executed two years after the murder of Kreuger, and Ernest Hoffman lived a haunted life until his death, May 5, 1961.

A smear campaign was started immediately and Swedish papers declared that Kreuger was a crook and that he had swindled his clients and lost the money. The Kreuger Corporation was raided, and assets taken over by rivals. Factories were closed and thousands lost their jobs. A man that was working peace and trying to rebuild a destroyed Europe was executed like an animal, and then vilified.

The result was that the Swedish Social Democrats won the next election in Sweden, all of Kreuger’s friends in Sweden were forced out of power and the bigamist, Per-Albin Hansson (1885-1946), became the new prime minister in Sweden. The destruction of Sweden was begun and the Social democrats held power for the next fifty years. Adolf Hitler was able to take power in Germany, and Joseph Stalin was building gulags. The Zionists worked on their project – Palestine. This leads us to the next murder. 3

Raul Wallenberg was born on August 4, 1912, in Stockholm, Sweden. His mother’s maiden name was Maj von Dardel. The Wallenberg family at this time was one of the most influential families in Sweden, and controlled vast financial holdings through its flag ship, "Stockholms Enskilda Bank," (Stockholm"s Private Bank). This bank was founded in 1856 by Andree Oskar Wallenberg (1816-1886) the son of a Swedish State Lutheran Bishop. The family goes back for centuries in Sweden as farmers, with no Jewish ancestry. There are three very interesting things to notice about the family: first, the son of A.O. Wallenberg, Knut Agathon Wallenberg (1853-1938) was the director of the bank from 1886 to 1911, and during World War I Knut was the Swedish Foreign Minister (Secretary of State) from 1914 to 1918. In 1911 the leadership of the bank was taken over by his brother, Marcus Wallenberg ( 1864-1943) who ran the bank from 1911-1920. Secondly, this was the time of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, which was bank rolled from Stockholm’s different banks, including the Wallenberg bank. From 1927 through World War II the director of the bank was Jacob Wallenberg (born 1892) and a son of Marcus. Also active in the bank at this time was Jacob’s brother, Markus Wallenberg (born 1899). Thirdly, as stated previously in this newsletter, it was the Wallenberg Corporation and the Swedish Social Democratic Party which led the conspiracy to murder Ivar Krueger. The Wallenberg family also had banking ties to the Rothschild banks in London and Paris, and to the large American banks in New York.

At the time of the murder of Kreuger, Raul Wallenberg was 20 years old and in the process of finishing his schooling in Sweden. Since the Kreuger Corporation was competing with the Wallenberg Corporation, young Raul must have had knowledge of some of the inside dealings going on between the two financial giants. The death of Kreuger was widely discussed by the media in Sweden, and it made a huge impact on the Swedish economy for several years. Raul spent time in the United States and used it to earn a degree in architecture. After his degree from the United States, he held employment until 1944 in different banks in several nations in Europe, South Africa and the Middle East. He had also worked for different private corporations and in 1936 he became the foreign representative for a central European trading company, whose president was a Hungarian Jew.

Living during these turbulent years, watching the rise of Hitler and his Nazi party, and then living and working in nations which became embroiled in World War II as it broke out in 1939, Raul must have known a lot about politics, finances and arm twisting behind the scenes. He also must have had first hand knowledge of the Jewish Zionist movement and its interaction with the Nazi party to bring Jews to the land of Palestine.

Raul’s destiny with an early death began when the American President Roosevelt had the American State Department, seek out Raul in 1944 and offer him a special job in Hungary. Here is the background to this mission, which is being dealt with in detail in the 2003 issue of The Dove.

Prior to World War II, the American Government under the leadership of President Roosevelt tried to develop a plan to rescue Jewish people from Europe and bring them to a number of nations, mostly to Canada and the United States. The Jewish Zionist leadership became furious. They wanted the European Jews to be taken to Palestine, not to North America. They knew very well that once the Jews had settled in North America they would have no interest in moving to Palestine to fight the Arabs and live in a primitive society that was being developed. Bowing to political pressure from different American Jewish groups, the American Government took a stand against bringing Jews to the United States. Hence, the Jews living in Europe were stuck – move to Palestine or face the Nazis.

In January 1944 the Zionist leadership decided it had to take some kind of action in order to cover its tracks. Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau, Jr. (1891-1967), an American Jew, gave President Roosevelt a document outlining new evidence of the State Department’s inaction regarding rescuing Jews from the Nazis. The president knew that if this would be known to the American public, it would be a political disaster for the Democratic Party. The document charged the State Department with having prevented Jews from being rescued from German held territories, and then covering up and preventing the news of the Holocaust from reaching the American people.

President Roosevelt became painfully aware that the Jews had pressured him not to rescue Jews from Europe, and now they were turning the tables on him, and putting the blame on the president. Morgenthau then presented Roosevelt with a plan that would actively involve the American Government in rescuing what was left of the Jews living in German occupied territories. Within a week of this meeting, President Roosevelt established "The War Refugee Board," (WRB) It was charged with taking all measures within its power to rescue "the victims of enemy oppression who are in imminent danger of death." The members of the board were the secretaries of state, treasury and war. The executive order allotted about one million dollars in federal funds for administrative purposes, but virtually all other funding for the board’s work had to come from private sources. As a result, throughout its operation the board was underfunded, and because of an ongoing internal struggle between the pro-rescue Treasury Department, the anti-rescue State Department, and the War Department, which did not want domestic concerns to interfere with the war effort, the board never achieved unanimity of purpose or direction.

Under the direction of John Pehle, a Treasury Department lawyer who had worked to expose the State Department’s alleged cover-up of the Holocaust, the WRB set out to find a haven for rescued Jews. The board elicited statements from President Roosevelt condemning the murder of Jews, drew up plans for postwar war-crimes, trials, and after much hesitation forwarded requests for the bombing of Auschwitz. 4

For the readers who were born long after World War II, it is important to know that in January, 1944 the German armies were in full retreat in the Soviet Union, all of North Africa had been liberated from German occupation and most German cities had been reduced to ash heaps due to constant bombing by the Allies. Germany was losing the war, and the Allied invasion of Normandy was to take place in June, 1944. German forces surrendered in May 1945, after all of Germany had been overrun by American, British and Soviet forces.

The WRB then contacted neutral nations for help, and among them was the Swedish government . The place to begin the rescue was in Hungary which up to this time had been an ally of Germany, but as the tide of the war was turning, the Hungarians tried to disengage themselves from the Germans, and as a result the German Army took over Hungary in March 1944 and held it in an occupation. Up to this time, Jews in Hungary had been relatively safe, and had been used as a rescue place for Jews from other German occupied nations in Europe.

The Roman Catholic Church was also contacted, and a request given to the Vatican that it would issue "bogus birth certificates" to Hungarian Jews, in order to get them off the deportation lists. The Vatican gave its green light to this project, and the Roman Catholic Archbishop Angelo Roncalli (born 1881 in Italy; died 1963 in Rome, later known as Pope John XXIII) was used to issue these false birth certificates. Roncalli at that time was the Vatican’s chief diplomat to the nation of Turkey and was stationed in Istanbul. Also stationed in Istanbul at this time was the WRB operative for Turkey, the American Jew, Ira Hirshmann.

For reasons still unknown today, the young (31 year old) Swedish architecht/banker/ business man, Raul Wallenberg was recruited by the American government agency WRB and asked to take the job in Hungary to rescue Jews from the German death camps. The Swedish "Utrikesdepartimentet" (State Department) hired him as a diplomat and assigned him to the Swedish embassy in Budapest, Hungary. But in reality he was hired and paid by the WRB.

Once in place in Budapest in the spring of 1944, he hired a staff of some 400 persons and purchased a number of apartment complexes. Each apartment complex was then proclaimed to be under the protection of the Swedish embassy. The Swedish embassy then issued tens of thousands of Swedish "security" passports to Jews living in Budapest, and when the operation was over some 95,000 Jews were rescued from being sent to the death camps in Germany.

The leading German Nazi official at this time in charge of exterminating Jews, was the German Jew, Adolf Eichmann (1906-1962, kidnaped by the Mossad in Argentina in 1960, smuggled out of Argentina and taken to Israel where he was hanged in 1962 after a trial). Eichmann, a member of the SS, who had been commissioned by Hitler to handle "the final solution of the Jews" had for several years been working with the European Zionist leaders to release Jews and have them sent to Palestine. Hitler, himself half Jewish, his propaganda minister Joseph Paul Goebbels (1897-1945) ,a full blooded German Jew, with the nick name "the Rabbi" in Nazi circles, and a number of other high ranking Nazi officials were of Jewish descent, like Reinhard Heydrich (full German Jew), Heinrich Himmler who’s Italian grandmother was Jewish, Hans Frank (half Jew), and many others.

Hitler and his leaders had for years been working with the Zionist World leadership to rid Europe of Jews and bring them to Palestine, where they could build the state of Israel. Budapest and Hungary had been a hub of Zionist activity since the beginning of World War II, and it was in this hornet’s nest that Raul Wallenberg suddenly found himself working. Raul had to negotiate with the representatives for Adolf Eichmann, and it must not have taken him long to figure out what was really happening behind the scenes. Regardless, Raul worked hard from the spring of 1944 to January 1945 to rescue as many Jews as he could, when he was arrested by the Soviets. 5

The full truth about the arrest of Raul Wallenberg became known after the fall of the Soviet Union. Boris Yeltsin, the first president of Russia promised the Swedish State Department that he would open all archives to once and for all solve the mystery of the Swedish diplomat, Wallenberg. During the month of December, 1992 in a military archive, the information was found regarding the seizure of Wallenberg. Here is the truth.

Wallenberg’s arrest was not something that just happened. The order to find Wallenberg and take him captive was directed from then Vice Defense Minister Nikolaj Bulganin (Born 1895, former member of the Cheka, secret police, premier from 1953-1958, died in 1975). Bulganin sent a telegram on January 17, 1945 to the Soviet general Rodion Malinowskij in charge of Budapest which had been taken by the Soviet army. The order was, arrest Wallenberg at once and send him to Moscow. The Soviet general executed the order the same day. This was the last anyone in the West would ever see Raul Wallenberg.

The arrest of Raul Wallenberg by the Soviets became known at once by the Swedish government, as well as by the Zionist leadership and the American Government. Since the Soviets "were supposed" to be allied with the United States and Great Britain, Raul Wallenberg on January 17 made the decision to visit the Soviet headquarters in Budapest and present his diplomatic credentials and to establish formal contact with the new occupation force. Raul had previously met with a Soviet Army officer, who had set up the appointment for him. On January 17th, the Soviets had sent two Russian soldiers to escort him. On his way to meet with general Malinovskij, Raul stopped for a brief visit with his friend for many years, the Hungarian doctor Laszlo Peto. He made the following statement to his friend:

"These Russian soldiers have been given orders to come for me. I do not know if they came to protect me or to guard me. I do not know if I am a guest or a prisoner."

Wallenberg’s purpose for meeting with the Soviet occupation power was to discuss how to provide humanitarian aid for Hungary and how to rebuild the country after its destruction from the fighting between the German and Soviet armies. But instead of discussing these issues, Wallenberg and his Hungarian driver, Vilmos Langfelder, were both arrested and immediately sent to the Soviet Union.

The day before the arrest, the Soviet Union’s Foreign Ministry had informed the Swedish embassy in Moscow that Wallenberg had been found in Budapest and that he and his organization with all its assets had been placed under the protection of the Soviet army. The Swedish government publicly let it be known that they expected Raul to be back in Sweden in less than a month.

When a month had passed and the Soviets had not released Raul, Maj von Dardel, Raul’s mother visited the Soviet embassy in Stockholm where she was told that her son was in good health and currently being kept in Moscow. Why he was detained and when he was going to be released was not disclosed to her.

The Soviet’s detaining of Wallenberg caused a firestorm in Sweden, fueled by the media. The whole nation was involved in this outrage and a strong debate started in the Swedish Parliament (Riksdagen). Until his death on October 6, 1946, Per-Albin Hanson was the Swedish prime minister. He was followed by Tage Erlander (1901-1985) who took over as prime minister. Neither one of these men made any great effort to have the Soviets release Wallenberg.

There were two Swedish men who sealed the fate of Raul Wallenberg. Osten Unden, Sweden’s foreign minister (Secretary of State) and Staffan Soderblom, the Swedish Ambassador to the Soviet Union. On June 15, 1946, when a party was held in Moscow for Soderlund who was retiring as ambassador, Joseph Stalin himself attended and went up to Soderlund and asked "Is the name of the missing Swede Wallenberg?" When he was told that this was the name, he wrote it down on a piece of paper and said it would be investigated. The new Swedish ambassador, Gunnar Hagglof did not later ask about it again, for fear of "irritating Stalin," and regular Soviet officials would not get involved, fearing the wrath of Stalin.

Around this time the American Ambassador to the Soviet Union sent the following message to the American Secretary of State:

"The Swedes seem to have the opinion that the Russians have done what they could to find Wallenberg. The Swedes made it known that they did not want any American intervention in asking the Soviet Foreign Ministry about Wallenberg."

Wallenberg’s fate was sealed, the Swedish government had let the Soviets know, that they were not interested in having Wallenberg released. Staffan Soderlund let it be known, as far as he was concerned, Raul Wallenberg was dead and the case was closed.

In a note sent to the Swedish government in August, 1947, the Soviet vice foreign minister Andrej Vysjinskij wrote, that Wallenberg was not located in the Soviet Union and that he was unknown to Soviet officials. The Swedish foreign minister Osten Unden accepted the note as true, and refused to put any pressure on the Russians as long as he held the office as Swedish Foreign Minister. A number of other Swedish officials tried to keep the case open but Unden destroyed every effort to locate Wallenberg.

On February 6, 1957, the Soviets, pressed by a number of testimonies from former prisoners in the Soviet Gulag system, confessed that documents had now been found that Wallenberg had been held in the KGB prison "Ljubljanka," located in Moscow, but that he had died on July 17, 1947 of heart failure and had been cremated. This was a note that the vice foreign minister, Andrej Gromyko, sent to the Swedish ambassador in Moscow. Then in 1965 the Soviets informed the Swedish government, that they were willing to exchange Wallenberg for the Swedish colonel, Stig Wennerstrom, who had been caught spying for the Soviet Union. Wennerstrom had caused enormous damage to the Swedish military defense and he had been arrested by the Swedish security police (SAPO) on June 20, 1963. This offer from the Soviets came via the East German government. The Swedish government declined. What the Swedish people were not told, was that Wallenberg still was alive and held in prison in the Soviet Union. This truth did not become public until after the fall of the Soviet Union. 6

In 1979 the Social Democrats had lost power, and the Swedish government was in the hands of "Folkpartiet" (The People’s Party). This time a high official in the Swedish Security Police (SAPO) by the name of Stig Bergling had been caught for having spied for the Soviets for many years, and before his trial, Bergling suggested to the prosecution, that he would be exchanged for Wallenberg. This time the Soviets turned down the offer.

In his memoirs, the former Swedish prime minister, Tage Erlander wrote:

"In January 1961 came the most strange testimony of them all about Wallenberg. At a medical convention in 1961 the Soviet professor, A.L. Myasnikov, told the Swedish medical doctor, Nanna Svartz, that Wallenberg was alive and was being held in a Soviet mental hospital and that his health was frail." Erlander then wrote that when the Swedish government acted upon this information, it sent the Soviet leader Nikita Chrusjtjov in a rage.

In 1976 the Russian Jew, Jan Kaplan, was released from prison in the Soviet Union. When he contacted his daughter living in Israel, he told her that he had met a Swedish man who had been in the Soviet prison system for 30 years, but that he was still in good condition. In 1978, when the daughter received knowledge about Wallenberg, she disclosed this information to the media in Israel. As soon as this became known by the Soviets, Jan Kaplan was arrested by the KGB and sent back to prison.

The mystery of the disappearance of Raul Wallenberg will most likely never be known until the Great White Throne Judgment. The researchers who were able to find the military records of the seizing of Wallenberg exists, but when they tried to do further investigation, they found out that records had been deliberately destroyed by someone trying to keep the truth from being known.

Raul Wallenberg had done nothing against the Soviet Union. His "crime" was that he knew too much. While rescuing Jewish people in Hungary during the last year the Germans controlled that nation, he found out that the Nazis and the Zionists had worked hand in hand to uproot Jews from Europe and resettle them in Palestine. Why he was not outright murdered is unknown, but he was taken out of "circulation" and had to endure years of torment in Soviet prisons and mental hospitals, before he must have died. If he is still alive today, he would be 91 years of age. There is a similar case to Wallenberg’s and that is the case of Rudolf Walter Richard Hess (1894-1987). Hess was born to a German merchant and a British woman in Egypt. He was raised and educated in Germany. During World War I he served in the German Army. He joined the Nazi party in 1920 and became the right hand of Hitler. In April 1933, he became deputy party leader and in December he entered the Cabinet. In 1939 Hitler declared him second to Hermann Goring in the line of succession. On May 10, 1941, he flew a German fighter plane to England, and parachuted over Scotland. His goal was to try to broker a peace and stop World War II. Instead of giving him a chance, the British government arrested him and put him into prison. After the war, he was sentenced at the Nuremberg trials to life imprisonment. His sentence was to be served in the Spandau prison, in Berlin. In the 1980's the American government tried to have him released. Since Spandau prison was run by the Soviet Union, England, France and the United States, the Soviets said no. From 1966 until he died at the age of 93, Hess was the only inmate in the prison.

Hess, just like Wallenberg knew too much about the connection between the Nazis and the Zionist movement. Instead of killing him, he was kept in solitary confinement until his death? Why he was kept alive will be an unknown secret until the Great White Throne Judgment.

It is ironic that when Wallenberg desperately needed help, neither the Zionists nor the United States Government made efforts to pressure Joseph Stalin to let him go. On September 22, 1981, the U.S. Congress, under the leadership of Representative Tom Lantos, who had himself been rescued by Wallenberg - granted honorary citizenship to the missing Wallenberg.

Only one time before in the history of the United States had this been done, and that was to Sir Winston Churchill. As far as Wallenberg is concerned, this "noble act" did nothing to take away the pain, his lost life on this earth, and the terrible feeling that those he had served to the utmost of his capacity, abandoned him and let him rot to death in a Communist prison. 7

To be continued . . .

1. A foreign minister is the same thing as the Secretary of State in the United States.

2. Previously known as the Cheka, then OGPU, then NKVD, then KGB, now FSB.

3. Information on the Kreuger murder was taken from Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1994-2002;
Swedish publication "Den Svenska Marknaden," editor and owner Jan Gillberg, March 2000 issue. Address: Box 5150, 102 43, Stockholm, Sweden. Contact Jan Gillberg

4. Auschwitz was not just a concentration camp. It was a huge manufacturing industrial park, with slave labor camps surrounding it, which furnished slave labor for the war production of the German war machine. Most of these industrial parks were never bombed by the Allies during World War II. When the men and women who were used as slave laborers could no longer work, they were exterminated.

5. See The Dove 2002, pages 5-46.

6. This date of death is listed in the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

7. Sources for the Wallenberg story: Encyclopaedia Britannica 1994-2002;
"AFFARERNAS SVERIGE," by Kent Olsson, published by Contra Forlag KB, Stockholm, Sweden, 1991
"HEROES, ANTIHEROES AND THE HOLOCAUST" by David Morrison, published by Milah Press, Jerusalem and London, 1995.
"KUNSKAPENS BOK," published by Bokforlaget Natur och Kultur, Stockholm, 1952


<a href="">Trail of Blood and Murder - Part III</a>

John S. Torell

So far we have followed the trail of blood and murder of prominent Swedes from the murder of Sweden’s Foreign Minister, Anna Lindh, who died September 12, 2003. We then moved back in time and took a look at the murder of the Swedish business tycoon, Ivar Kreuger, who was murdered in Paris, France March 12, 1932. Then we looked at the murder of the Swedish diplomat, Raul Wallenberg, who was murdered in a Soviet prison sometime around the 1970's. In the November 2003 newsletter, the murder of the Swedish United Nations’ mediator, Folke Bernadotte, on September 17, 1948 in Jerusalem was examined. The next murder victim on the trail of blood and murder leads us to the Swedish diplomat, DAG HAMMARSKJOLD.

Since this murder took place 42 years ago, it is important that the reader be given a fairly complete background on the man, his family roots, education and accomplishments before he was killed. Much of the information released in this newsletter was not known to the general public when these events took place.
Dag Hammarskjold

He was born in the city of Jonkoping, Sweden on July 29, 1905. (I lived in this city from 1954-1963) His father, Hjalmar (1862-1953) was a well known Swedish intellectual leader, beginning his career as a professor of law at the University of Uppsala, then holding a number of positions as a career officer in the Swedish government, then holding the office as Chief Justice in Gota Appellate Court (hovratt), then served as a Swedish diplomat to Denmark for one year. After this he was appointed governor over Uppland. In 1901 he became a minister in the Swedish government, and held a number of different posts. During the war years of 1914-1917 he was the Swedish Prime Minister. From 1923 to 1938 he was the speaker of the Swedish first chamber of congress (Riksdagen). From 1929-47 he was the chairman of the Nobel Prize Foundation.

Hjalmar Hammarskjold was a genuine Swedish civil servant, with high morals and an impeccable record working in public service. Sweden at this time (this no longer holds true for Sweden) had the highest number of civil servants who would not take bribes or live an immoral life. Hard work, honesty and being courteous was the norm that the Swedish schools stressed at this time, and the Bible was part of the curriculum in all public schools. Every morning classes opened with teachers leading the students in prayer to God, in the name of Jesus Christ. When a student did not behave according to the set standard, the teacher would publicly punish the student with stripes from a rod. This was the heritage and the upbringing of the young boy, Dag.

Once Dag had finished high school, he studied at the University of Uppsala, majoring in law and economics. His studies in English, French and German made it possible for him to write and speak well in these languages. Dag was not a weak young man; he competed in gymnastics, he was a strong skier and a mountaineer who served for some years as the president of the Swedish Alpinist Club. He took a second degree in economics in 1928, a law degree in 1930 and a doctoral degree in economics in 1934 During 1933 he was teaching political economics at the University of Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. After this he joined the Swedish civil service as a permanent undersecretary in the Ministry of Finance and subsequently became president of the board of the Bank of Sweden (Riksbanken). From 1947 he served in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In 1951 Dag was appointed vice chairman of Sweden’s delegation to the United Nations General Assembly in New York. In 1952 he became the chairman of the Swedish delegation.

On April 10, 1953, five months after the resignation of Trygve Lie of Norway as Secretary-General of the United Nations, Hammarskjold was elected to that office for a term of five years. In September 1957 he was re-elected for another five years.

When Dag took over the United Nations, the Korean war was still going on, and tense negotiations were taking place to end the war which officially was run by the United Nations but in reality was directed by the United States which had the largest force on the battlefield. On July 27, 1953 a cease fire was agreed upon, Korea was divided at the 38th parallel and this stalemate continues up to this very day, with no peace accord signed 50 years ago.

His first international victory came during the years 1954-55, when he personally negotiated the release of American POW’s captured by Communist China during the war in Korea. (In order to educate the people born after 1960, there were 1.3 million South Koreans killed including civilians, 1 million Chinese soldiers, 500,000 North Korean soldiers and 37,000 American soldiers).
Ben Gurion

In 1955 the political state of Israel was seven years old. Just like in 1948, the Zionist government in Israel under the leadership of Prime Minister David Ben Gurion; Moshe Dayan, chief of staff; Golda Meir, foreign minister and Menachem Begin, leader of the opposition party in Israel was not looking for peace, but for war. Only war would make it possible for Israel to enlarge its boarders and take more land. Seven years earlier, Folke Bernadotte, a Swedish diplomat and United Nation’s negotiator tried to bring peace to the region, and he was promptly murdered by the Israelis. Now another Swedish civil servant, Dag Hammarskjold, became involved to bring peace to the region. But this Swede had more power and authority because he was the head of the United Nations.

During the early parts of 1955, Israeli and Egyptian military forces had been involved in skirmishes in the border area between Israel and the Gaza strip. For some time, after a cease fire had been negotiated, the United Nations had stationed UN troops in this area. But on February 28, 1955, Ben Gurion ordered an attack on an Egyptian military installation in the Gaza strip, then under the control of Egypt. Fifty Israeli paratroopers were sent in during the night, utterly destroying the camp and killing some 41 Egyptian soldiers and officers.

UN officers reported the attack to the UN headquarters back in New York and it was taken up in the Security Council where a resolution was adopted strongly condemning the Israeli raid. Israel’s strongest supporters at this time all voted against Israel: France, England and the United States.
Gamal Nasser

Egypt’s leader was the young Lt. Colonel, Gamal Abdel Nasser (1918-1970), who had led a military coup and taken over Egypt in 1952. From 1954-56 he held the title Prime Minister of Egypt, and after that proclaimed himself to become the President of Egypt.

Ben Gurion and his government were unrepentant. From 1949 through 1953 Israel had taken in 686,748 new immigrants, and the Zionist government knew it had to get more land at any cost.

The commando raid on the Egyptian army post was led by a young Israeli officer from the Israeli paratrooper unit, Ariel "Arik" Sharon (current Prime Minister of Israel 2003). Sharon and his "shook unit" had attacked a Jordanian village Qibya on October 14, 1953 killing 65 villagers, wounding 75 others and blowing up 45 houses. Sharon and his soldiers wore no marking on their uniforms and used weapons different than what the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) used, so that Ben Gurion could blame these massacres on "fanatical Jewish settlers" out of control. UN observers investigated this massacre as well and others, and the United Nations severely condemned these atrocities. Ben Gurion went on Israeli national radio and flatly told the people in Israel and the world that no Israeli military forces were involved in these raids. Israeli leaders and regular people were shocked and outraged, but it did not have any effect on Ben Gurion. Ben Gurion’s policies caused a huge split in the Israeli government. The political pressure on Nasser forced him to counterattack, and he issued a decree that Palestinian volunteers from the Gaza strip be organized into commando units "fedayeen" (self-sacrifice units), and that these would be sent into Israel for sabotage and terrorist acts against the civilian population. The Egyptian army was to train and equip these commando units. The suicide bombers which are today plaguing Israel were born to become a scourge which has lasted for some 43 years.

There was a young man, 27 years old, serving in the Egyptian Army at this time, and his name was Yasser Arafat. He founded "The Fatah" group, which is the military wing of the PLO and as we can see today, he has inflicted heavy damages to the people of Israel.
Sinai Map

The Suez canal completed in 1869 was in 1956 the most important channel for shipping and moving warships from Europe to the Indian Ocean. The oil imported by the European countries came through the canal. Since 1882, the canal had been under the military protection of England and the zone around the canal was a huge British military base and in 1956 was defended by 80,000 British soldiers. The British government employed 200,000 Egyptians to work in the canal zone. The canal was a financial bonanza, but very little went to the Egyptian government. Since its revolution in 1952, Egypt, with the overthrow of the Egyptian royal family, the Egyptian population became more and more hostile to the British occupation of the Suez canal. Calls for Egypt to drive out the British and nationalize the canal became louder and louder.

Negotiations between the British government and the Egyptian government to turn the canal over to Egyptian control started on April 17, 1953. The Israeli government became very nervous, the British soldiers served as a buffer zone between them and Egypt.
Moshe Sharett

The Israeli Army Intelligence Service (AMAN) under the leadership of Gibli was given the assignment by defense minister Pinhas Lavon to sabotage the negotiation process by sending in a secret Israeli undercover group to Egypt, to begin attacks against British businesses and institutions in order to convince the British Government that Egypt was too unstable to be given back the canal. Israeli Prime Minister Moshe Sharett (a Jew born in 1894 in the Ukraine, was prime minister from 1953 to 1955 and died in 1965) and his government were kept in the dark about this subversive act. To lead this "terrorist cell" Gibli chose a former Israeli army officer, 27 year old Austrian born Jew, Abraham Seidenwerg, also known as "Avri Elad."

He was already stationed in Cairo (capital of Egypt) as an Israeli undercover agent, posing as a former Nazi officer and working for a German electrical company. His job for Israel was to identify and ferret out former Nazis hiding in Egypt. Under his command he had four other Israeli agents. 1

On July 9, 1954, The Voice of Israel Radio had a program called "For the Housewife." On this day, a recipe for English cake was broadcast, which was the secret signal to Seidenwerg to activate his unit and start fire bombings in Cairo. His targets were to be British and American installations. Five days later the Israeli Unit 131 fire bombed the U.S. cultural and information centers in Cairo and Alexandria. On July 23, Cairo’s main railroad station was firebombed and two British-owned movie theaters in Alexandria were targeted. An Israeli agent, Philippe Nathanson, was caught by the Egyptian police when the phosphorus bomb hidden in a spectacle case ignited prematurely. Nathanson was injured and taken to a hospital and then arrested. When Egyptian security forces broke into his apartment, they discovered material that made it possible for them to find and arrest the other three Israeli agents. However, Seidenwerg was able to slip away and get out of Egypt. News of the arrest of the Israeli agents who had been posing as radical Egyptian fanatical militants, caused a firestorm in the international press. It also made it very hard for Prime Minister Sharett to explain to the United Nations, who at this time had observers on the border between Israel and Egypt, that he had no knowledge of this sabotage operation, but that the Israeli military had taken the situation into their own hands. 2

The canal was vital to the economy of Israel, and the possibility that it could be closed to Israeli shipping caused great concern for the Israeli government.

In September, the Israeli government decided to test the Egyptians so they sent in an Israeli cargo vessel named Bat Galim flying the Israeli flag. Before the ship could enter the canal, Egyptian forces boarded the ship, and arrested the crew and charged them with having murdered two Egyptian fishermen on their way to the canal. Three months later the crew was released, but the Egyptians kept the ship and its cargo.

On October 19, 1954, an agreement was signed between England and Egypt, that the canal was going to be handed over to Egypt and that all British troops were to be withdrawn in a period of 20 months. This meant that the canal was going to be permanently closed to Israeli shipping.

In Israel the government went into a crisis. To a degree, Sharett had been able to publicly lie and deceive the people of Israel and the international press, but the infighting in political circles made it impossible for Sharett to govern. On February 1, 1955, Sharett contacted Ben Gurion and asked him for help. Gurion demanded the resignation of Lavon, which came on February 17. Sharett then asked Gurion to come out of his retirement and take over the post as defense minister, which he did. Instead of toning down its military attacks on Egypt, Gurion ordered more and simply stated that "Egypt needed to be taught a lesson." The road to war was getting shorter.

To fight a war takes three ingredients: money, weapons and soldiers. Nasser had the soldiers, but was lacking the other two. The Gaza raid by Israel had shown that the Egyptians were no match for the Israelis. At this time the Israeli government was so bold that it had its Air Force fighters flying daily over Cairo, buzzing the city, and there was nothing that the Egyptian forces could do about it. When Nasser turned to the United States, he was turned down. With the heavy Jewish lobby in Washington D.C., the American government would sell nothing to Nasser. Israeli army patrols drove right up to the buffer zone, with UN troops inside, and taunted the Egyptian soldiers and shouted curses at them in Arabic. When the Canadian General and U.N. commander E.L.M. Burns complained about it, the Israelis refused to stop. The tension was building.
E.L.M Burns

Britain and France were not going to sell weapons to Egypt, instead the British Prime Minister, Anthony Eden, dealt a blow to Nasser by establishing a military pact aimed at preventing the Soviets from coming into the Middle East. Known as the "Baghdad Pact," it linked England, Turkey and Iraq and was signed on February 24, 1955. It made Nasser furious; he was determined to align Egypt with the Soviet Union and in return receive military weapons.

On April 9, 1955, Nasser and his entourage chartered an Air India plane for a flight to Bandung, Indonesia. He was going to attend the initial Afro-Asian Conference of nonaligned nations (third world countries). Knowing the infiltration of Israeli intelligence agents, and having been in contact with the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) liaison undercover agent for Egyptian affairs, Miles Copeland, Nasser did not trust using western airlines. Assassinations had taken place before when an airliner had been sabotaged to kill an important world leader. On his way to the conference, he stopped in New Delhi (capital of India) for a private talk with Prime Minister Nehru. From here they flew together to Rangoon (capital of Burma), where a meeting was arranged with Burma’s Prime Minister U Nu and Chou En-lai, a high party leader in the Communist Party of China. At this time China did not have the capacity to produce and sell weapons, after having taken heavy losses in the Korean war, but Chou promised to contact the Soviet Communists and encourage them to sell weapons to Egypt.

On May 18, 1955, Nasser met with the Soviet ambassador, Daniel Solod, and was told that an arms deal was going to be worked out. Meetings were held in Cairo and later in Prague (then capital of Czechoslovakia), where two Soviet generals were part of the discussions.

On September 27, 1955, Nasser announced publicly that Egypt had completed an arms deal with Czechoslovakia. The Soviets, for tactical reasons, decided not to sell weapons directly to Egypt, but since Czechoslovakia was occupied and controlled by the Soviet Union, it was in reality a military deal with the Soviets. Behind the scenes, the United States and England had tried hard to stop Nasser from aligning himself with the Communists in Russia, but at the same time refusing to sell weapons to Egypt.

While saying no to Egypt, the U.S. had secretly sold to Israel 97 military aircraft, hundreds of Sherman tanks, armored cars and artillery pieces. Israel had also been able to secretly purchase weapons from France.

During this time, Nasser had ordered the Palestinian Fedayeen to attack targets inside Israel, and on September 1, 1955, Israel struck back when its Unit 101 penetrated three miles inside Egyptian territory along the Gaza strip and attacked an Egyptian police station at Khan Yunis. Then as a diversion tactic, also attacked the small Arab village of Abasan. Thirty six Egyptians were killed and 13 wounded, most of them police and military personnel. The UN forces in the area were unable to stop the fighting between the Israelis and the Egyptians.

On September 11, Egypt retaliated for the raid by Israel, by declaring a sea blockade against Israel, blocking the Straits of Tiran at the mouth of the Gulf of Aqaba. This move blocked any shipping to and from the Israeli port of Elath. But Nasser had one problem, it would take two years for the weapons from the Communists to arrive and have the Egyptian Army trained to use them.
Moshe Dayan

Egypt and Syria, on October 20, 1955, joined in a military pact with a common military command. On October 23, Defense Minister Ben Gurion called in his top military leader, Moshe Dayan, and told him to prepare the Israeli army to capture the Straits of Tiran, and prepare contingency plans to occupy the Gaza strip and push for an offensive into the Sinai desert. As Defense Minister, Ben Gurion had decided that the time had come for war with Egypt and that Israel would strike first.

Both sides now began to make raids into each other’s territory, killing and taking prisoners. On October 28, 1955, Israeli attackers retaliated for an Egyptian raid on Bir Ain, by hitting an Egyptian army camp in the southern Negev at Kuntilla, killing five Egyptian soldiers and capturing 30. Tension was rising in the area. Just hours after Ben Gurion presented his coalition government and took over the post as Prime Minister from Sharett on November 2, a large Israeli army force attacked and smashed new Egyptian armed positions just across the Egyptian side of the demilitarized zone at El Shabha. Fifty Egyptian soldiers were killed and 40 taken prisoners. The Israeli soldiers then took over command, and restricted the U.N. personnel from moving around. In reality, they were being held prisoners.

U.N. Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjold sent a protest note to Israel the day after the attack, calling the Israeli action unwarranted and a breach of an Israeli pledge "to abstain from actions that might aggravate the situation. The possibilities of achieving stability in the area are considerably reduced by such military action as that of yesterday." Ben Gurion refused to budge, and when the local U.N. General Burns called on Ben Gurion six days later, the Israeli Prime minister rejected the UN protest. Israel now controlled this former 145 square kilometer demilitarized zone along the El Auja routes, which was a must if Israel was to strike at Egypt itself.

Before the zone had been demilitarized and taken over by the United Nations, Israel had in 1950 expelled 7,000 Bedouins from part of it, and in September 1953 its armed forces invaded the zone, killed the remaining Bedouins and their livestock and established a kibbutz (an armed farming commune) called Ketsiot. When Egypt protested, Israel answered that this was a civilian commune and should be allowed into the area according to former agreements signed under the auspices of the U.N. In reality there were no civilians on the kibbutz, but armed Israeli soldiers dressed as civilians.

Dag Hammarskjold had now come into the same position as Folke Bernadotte seven years earlier. Israel did not want peace, it wanted war to gain more land, and the U.N. Secretary General stood in its way. When pressure from England and the United States was put on Israel, Ben Gurion responded that no land was to be given up, regardless of what the U.N. or other nations said. The policy laid out by Ben Gurion and his supporters stated that peace was important, but more land was needed, since a larger land mass was the only security for Israel. That this land was to be taken from another nation, made no difference to Ben Gurion, the entire Palestine that Israel now occupied had been taken by force from the people who had lived there for the last 2,000 years.

Gurion, Dayan & Peres

Ben Gurion, shortly after the latest Israeli raid, requested permission from his Cabinet to attack and take over the Straits Tiran. The Cabinet voted "No." Ben Gurion then decided to attack in the north without consulting his Cabinet. On December 11, Israeli troops struck Syrian military outposts and civilian homes at Buteiha Farm and Koursi, on the slopes of Mount Hermon, north of the Sea of Galilee, killing 56 Arabs, wounding 9 others and taking 32 prisoners. Once the raid was over, the Israeli soldiers withdrew. United Nations’ General Burns reported back to the Security Council that the Syrians had not provoked Israel and that this military action carried out by several companies of troops was too large to have been planned on a day’s notice.

The raid against the Syrians caused the United Nations Security Council to condemn Israel in a resolution supported by the United States. It caused Syria to turn to the Soviet Union for support, including weapons.

On December 13, 1955 General Burns wrote to Dag Hammarskjold the following: "I am very uneasy in regard to the possible intention of the Government of Israel to take military action against Egypt." Four days later he wrote: "Tiberias (Sea of Galilee) incident has hardened Egypt’s attitude and any change of position unlikely." Three days later he wrote: "There is a striking disparity between the scale of retaliation (in the Syrian raid) and the provocation which was cited by the Israeli government."

During the month of January, 1956, Hammarskjold flew into Jerusalem and was meeting with Prime Minister Ben Gurion and foreign minister Moshe Sharett. They had promised the Secretary-General of the United Nations that Israeli troops would be removed from the El Auja zone.

When Hammarskjold returned to New York in February, he found out that Israel was stalling on this promise. In a sharp reply to Sharett on February 28, Hammarskjold wrote: "On my return . . . I learned to my disappointment and great concern that for several weeks you delayed and now raise difficulties in implementing the agreement on El Auja. I fail to see that anything has happened which invalidates your unconditional acceptance of the proposals of 3 November, again confirmed when I was in Jerusalem. It is certainly needless for me to recapitulate the proposals ‘in principle,’ severe criticism was directed by you against Egypt for its delay in agreeing to the suggested arrangements."

Just like Bernadotte, Hammarskjold had now collided head on with the Zionist leaders of Israel and ultimately this would lead to his death. The world situation in 1956 was very unstable. President Eisenhower had suffered a heart attack on September 23, 1955, but recovered. He was in the process of running for a second term in the White House, which meant that most of his energies were spent in raising money for his election campaign and campaigning.
John Foster Dulles

Allen W. Dulles

Eisenhower was in a weakened condition so he had the two Dulles brothers running the affairs of the United States. John Foster Dulles (1888-1959) who was Secretary of State from 1953 to 1959 and Allen W. Dulles (1893-1969) was director of the CIA from 1953 to 1961. Eisenhower and the people in the world did not know that the Dulles brothers worked hard to foment attacks on the Communists in Poland and Hungary, using CIA agents and money, and when the uprising took place in the latter part of 1956, all the supports promised the freedom fighters were withheld, and thousands upon thousands died under the tracks of Soviet tanks or were shot in the back of their heads.

Neither did Eisenhower know that the British and French governments had worked out a secret deal with Israel, where the three nations would jointly attack Egypt, to give Israel all Egyptian land east of the Suez canal and return the Suez canal to foreign control, under British and French rule. This war broke out on October 29, 1956.

Since Dag Hammarskjold was an independent man, not bending to the Western powers, nor to the Communists, nor to Israel, but instead trying to build a strong United Nations which would be independent from all national politics, he not only become the enemy of Israel, but of all world leaders. In next month’s newsletter, I will present the truth of the events, which led up to the murder of Hammarskjold in 1961.

The current events in the Middle East are just a continuous saga of the ruthless politics pursued by Arabs, Jews, Communists and the Western Powers.

1. Seidenwerg had held the rank of major in the Israeli Army, but had been court marshaled for stealing Arab property, found guilty, stripped of his rank and discharged. He had been divorced in 1952 and was out of work when he was hired to work for the Israeli Army Intelligence Service. The Israeli sabotage unit was known as ‘Unit 131, and after a year’s training Seidenwerg was sent to Cairo, using the false name of "Paul Frank."

2. The method of broadcasting hidden messages for intelligence agents has been used for years by the Soviets, the British, American, Japanese, etc.


Anyone interested in Parts 6&7 of this article series can go <a href="">HERE</a> and <a href="">HERE</a> respectively, to read about among other cases the assassination of the Swedish U.N. Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjöld, among others.

Three things are sacred to me: first Truth, and then, in its tracks, primordial prayer; Then virtue–nobility of soul which, in God walks on the path of beauty. Frithjof Schuon
Reply With Quote