View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Obama's love of White Women

Before Barack Obama: The young Michelle Obama

March 25, 2015 5:00 PM EDT

Updated:*

March 26, 2015 9:00 AM EDT

By*David Beard*(follow)*

Before she met Barack Obama, the future first lady had enjoyed a close family life and strong schooling, showing a competitive streak and a summer where she had a cursing problem.*The then-Michelle Robinson also faced brushes with tight budgets*and racial discrimination, according to her biographer, Peter Slevin.*Here are seven*details on her early years from Slevin's just-published*"Michelle Obama: A Life.''

1. Four people, one bathroom

Quote:

Her parents, Marian and Fraser, and her brother, Craig, lived in the cramped upstairs of a bungalow shared with relatives. "If I had to describe it to a real estate agent, it would be a 1BR, 1BA,'' Craig said.*They economized, with Sunday drives being a weekly highlight. Friday nights often meant Chinese checkers, Monopoly or Scrabble*and "The Brady Bunch,'' of which the young Michelle had an encyclopedic knowledge.

''Getting a pizza on a Friday was a treat,'' Michelle remembered. That said, the first lady also has said: "Everthing that I think about and do is shaped around the life that I lived in that little apartment in the bungalow my father worked so hard to provide for us.''
2. Her parents were tough

Her parents met as teenagers. Her*mother, the former Marian Shields, was the disciplinarian. Her father, Fraser C. Robinson III, ''was the motivator and philosopher-in-chief,'' writes Slevin. "They saw it as their mission to provide strength, wisdom and a measure of insulation to Michelle and Craig.*Robinson*was an Army vet who passionately loved art and sculpture, but rarely got to practice it. He rarely missed a day at his job at the municipal water company, even as he began to limp and struggle with degenerative*muscular sclerosis.*

Full article below

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-03-2...michelle-obama

----

Michelle Obama Attacks America’s Museums as Places That are Only for White People

First lady*Michelle Obama*used a speech Monday that was supposed to be celebrating the opening of a new*museum*to instead dig deeper the*racial divide*that’s been growing ever wider during her husband’s presidency.

“Museums and concert halls,” she said, just don’t welcome non-white visitors – especially children – the way they welcome whites.

Speaking at the new Whitney museum in New York City’s meat packing district last week, Obama*said she grew up thinking that museums were not places “for someone who looks like me.”

Quote:

You see, there are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood. In fact, I guarantee you that right now, there are kids living less than a mile from here who would never in a million years dream that they would be welcome in this museum.

“And growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I was one of those kids myself. So I know that feeling of not belonging in a place like this. And today, as first lady, I know how that feeling limits the horizons of far too many of our young people.
Article below

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/05/...-people-201684

-----

Will Michelle Obama Run for President in 2016?

Rumors are heating up that Michelle Obama will edge out Hillary Clinton for the Democrat nomination for president in the upcoming 2016 race for the White House. How’s that for scary, eh?
Rumors have been making the rounds that Barack expects to push his wife into the spotlight in order to finally destroy the Clinton machine and put himself 100% in charge of the American far left and its power base, the Democrat Party.

Right now, Barack is still in competition with Bill and Hillary. The Media still runs to the aging horndog that was once our president for his thoughts on the issues. This is galling to Barack who thinks the sun revolves around him in the political universe.

Note that President Obama has built an entire campaign edifice that*has not turned its resources over to the Democrat Party.

Obama’s Organizing for Action (which used to be Obama for America) is still in full operation and is used solely to raise money for Obama and his personal causes as well as for pushing his own political message. This billion dollar organizing machine has not turned its gigantic email list over to the Democrat Party nor has it lent is vast online capabilities to the Democrat Party.

In fact, currently the Democrat Party is out of money,*nearly brokeas it is reported. But notice also that OFA isnot out of money*and has made no effort to help the DNC recoup its losses.

So, what is Obama to do with this giant campaign machine if he isn’t helping any Democrats with it? Many think he’ll use it to push his wife for 2016.

Then we can have the destruction of America continue along Barack’s ideological basis with eight years of a “historic” first black, female president, Michelle Obama–the way the media will sell it.

After that… can Barack himself run again?

Full article at link

http://mrconservative.com/2013/10/25...ident-in-2016/

Time to Cast Young Barack and Michelle Obama

Posted by*The IF List

Quote:

We haven’t seen much about Obama look-a-likes in the acting realm outside of the Indonesian photographer*Ilham Anasand professional Obama impersonator*Reggie Brown,*but the time has come to find someone who can portray our current president.*Deadline*reports that there is a film in the works about*President Barack Obama,*which might sound strange since he’s still in office. However, fear not! The film is much more romantic than political.

The film will follow young Barack Obama on his quest to woo*First Lady Michelle ObamaThe film is called*Southside with You,*detailing the President and his future wife’s*impressive first date across the South Side of Chicago 25 years ago in 1989.

http://blog.iflist.com/2014/12/08/ti...ichelle-obama/

Last edited by redrat11 : 05-13-2015 at 07:56 PM.