View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: True Esoteric Christianity redeems churchianity

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
If one is to serve GOD in the Catholic Church, isn't it against human nature to remain abstinete?

Is it any wonder that the Catholic Church is a haven for pedophile priests?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Now you boys lissen to what Ol' Hoss here has to say. Yessiree! I know many of you are Catlicks and other cultists and you done carved up the Word of God to be a parody of itself. But Ol' Hoss here gonna lay the Holy Smackdown on you hellish hoodlums!
God is an angry, vengeful God. He done made it so that people who don't like Jesus fry in Hell. Now Allah is Satan, Yahweh is Satan and all the rest of them false gods are demons too. There is only one God and His name is Jesus, by God!
Anyways, Jesus said few will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He always made it plain in the Gospels that the vast majority will burn. Seeing as how some of you like to hugtrees and bow to the sun, it is sure as shooting that most of you all's is going on a freight elevator to Hell.
See, God ain't no tree, he ain't the sun nor the moon. God's name is Jesus and He made it clear that there is but ONE WAY to Heaven: Himself. So now you Sodomites, you Liberals, you Satanists, you Lezbos and all the rest of you sinner dirtbags is going on the trashheap in Hell. That is unless you confess the fact you ain't no good and never have been.
Confess!! You know you ain't no good. Why, your lower then the belly scales of a sidewinder! your lower then the stuff I scrape off my shoes! Your low and disgusting, filthy in God's sight. An' the only way Jesus is going to show you a lick of mercy is to confess the truth and stop bowing to that there boulder or stick or tree or whatever. Yessiree, Get Right Now or Get Lost! W.W.J.D?
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...