View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Drew_J Drew_J is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 142
Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: The Protocols Removed - Can the ADL Silence Every Voice?

I like Henry Makow, believe the protocols has their origin with the Rothschilds. William Guy Carr in his book Pawns In The Game, makes the same assertion. Some besides making note of the Rothschild-Weishaupt connection say there is a priory of sion connection. That's it's really the protocols of Sion.

I have emailed Henry Makow before. Both times it was on the Rothschild connection to the protocols. Here is what I sent him the second time.

I previously sent you a link to a script of "The Money masters" along with some more information on the Rothschild connection to the Protocols. I mentioned William Guy Carr's book which mentions this connection and I have found an entire chapter out of William Guy Carr's book Pawns in The Game who claims, like you, the Protocols have their origin in the Rothschilds.

I also came upon a page which discusses the infamous Priory of Sion. It mentions how the Protocols go back to the Rothschilds and how it grew over time.
"Priory de Sion had previously set in motion other secret societies as; Rosicrucians, [speculative] Freemasonry, etc. to prepare and train men. But now they needed to find a man who could develop an occult society in Europe above the current ones, to generate the additional manpower needed, so they could expand their spheres of influence. This would also allow the Rothschild Cabal -- which was the power above Priory de Sion --to insulate themselves even further from suspicion, and place them as an even deeper imbedded layer of hidden influence"

"To make an interesting story very short, they through connections got connected around the year 1773. The Rothschild cabal and Weishaupt spent the next 3 years formulating their conspiracy and re-working their founding document: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Sion. Note that it is Sion not Zion and that also, it is an encoded document. As best as can be known; John Dee (the original British Agent 007), Sir Francis Bacon, and others; 'originally' began this document, in the early 1600's. Therefore, when you see someone spelling it Zion and claiming it to be of an Israeli conspiracy, these are the proofs that they do not understand it.

This is NOT a document authored by Hebrews or of Israelites. NOR is it any conspiracy concocted by any of the 12 tribes of Jacob.

It was however a document originally of Priory de Sion - bankers, now international bankers. Basically, it was their constitution to take-over and control the entire globe, in future history."

"So on, May 01, 1776 Adam Weishaupt was made the leader of a new, Luciferian occult society which became known as, the Bavarian-Illuminati.

Pragmatically, it was an engine of warfare against civilization.

A total of 13 Protocols were in existence at the founding of the Bavarian-Illuminati. Later over the years, there were minor adjustments made to them, and 11 more were added. By the year 1900, there were a total of 24.

Adam Weishaupt's plan to gain manpower was to go through the occult-secret societies of Europe and recruit their best and brightest to the plan of creating a New World Order. The recruits also had to meet at least 1 of the 3 other requirements; position or degrees, power, money.

Weishaupt's next great accomplishment came on July 16, 1782 at Wilhelmsbad, Germany. Here at a series of meetings with the highest level Masons of Europe, the Illuminati and Freemasonry were merged.

Freemasonry would now be an outer visible organization concealing the Illuminati as an invisible inner core. Two separate yet interdependent orders, a fraternity hidden within another fraternity.

It is the same even today, as 95% of the Masons have not a clue as to what is going on with the other 5%, nor do they even know it exists!"
\"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.\"
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812)
Reply With Quote