View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:47 PM

Default Re: New Flu Spreading Like Wildfire

whatever....ugh....

I don't have to do anything to spread fear, the media is doing that well enough on their own. I'm just putting two and two together and coming up with my own theory of what might actually be happening to warrant such a drastic response from our govt. over this whole thing, and also a pretty darn good theory as to why people have died in Mexico, but not here in the US....

What Obama said was subtle in that he said it might get worse, in the NEXT flu season....thereby making it look like the govt. has no idea it will be worse in just a matter of weeks, while still planting that seed into the public's mind....

I never said my "theory" was information! It's the theory I have derived from looking at the facts, as the media has served them up, that don't seem to make sense to me personally. By using OUR and WE, I attempted to present a scenario as I see it possibly unfolding in the coming weeks for US, meaning the United States....

sheesh....

As for not spreading fear, well.....the name of this site is "club conspiracy," so....that means people come on here to talk about all sorts of conspiracy theories, which are A. Only theories, not facts, and B. Most conspiracy theories are not good ones, and are pretty scary to think about, by definition. If you don't want to read a bunch of conspiracy theories that might possibly freak you out or instill fear in your mind, you probably shouldn't be reading anyone's posts on this forum.

Stompk: I'm glad you enjoyed my "thoughts" on the subject. It was nice to receive some positive feedback from one person at least.