View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 11:39 AM

Default Re: The Next Sandy Hook is being "Cast"...

Mike Adams & Dave Hodges Being Setup by the Washington Post and NY Times

Welcome to the twisted and dishonest world of the mainstream media. Specifically, I am referring to the New York Times and the Washington Post. As far as the MSM goes, investigative journalism with regard to seeking the truth, is dead. The MSM is all about propaganda, at best, and setting people up for a fall based upon creating a false light impression, at worst.

The New York Times

People like Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer of CNN would sell their birth mothers into slavery if it meant furthering a story to benefit their NWO masters (i.e. six corporations in total, who own 95% of the MSM).

Subsequently, when I was approached by a NY Times reporter about the specter of a Clinton presidency, my alarm bells went off

Request for Interview from the NY Times

Quote:
Request for Interview from the NY Times

Hi Dave, Jonathan Mahler of the New York Times here. We’re working on a story that looks at how Trump supporters would view a Hillary victory, and what sorts of protest movements might emerge in the event that she is elected.
I do not trust the MSM any further than I can throw them. However, I was willing to give Mr. Mahler the benefit of the doubt and I granted him an interview. I may have been born at night, but not last night, I covered my backside with a follow up email. Further, I published the following on my website and several others to establish what I indeed said and what my positions are.

Jonathan

Please talking to you. For your convenience, here are my talking points in reference to your questions Dave Hodges

The Issues Surrounding Hillary

1.Clinton is an illegitimate candidate from the classified emails to Benghazi. She belongs in jail, not running for President.

2.There is already rampant election fraud taking place in America (e.g. 7 million democrats registered to vote in two different states, undocumented aliens being rushed to citizenship so they can vote, etc.). The people and Donald Trump have a right to challenge the election results. However, Trump expressed his potential need to challenge the vote counting etc., very poorly. One the fraud has been investigated, the candidates have an obligation to respect the results, so long as the results were fairly determined.

3.How can the military follow Clinton into battle against the Russians, when she sold uranium to the Russians? I view this as treason. This event was carried in a story carried by the New York Times in 2015.

4.The Clinton Foundation was given $2 billion dollars to help the people of Haiti. According to Gary Heavin, who has already spent $12 million dollars of his own money to help the Haitian people, the Clinton Foundation is nowhere to be found.

5. I consistently assert that Hillary will dramatically raise taxes by $1.3 trillion and this be the death blow to an already fragile middle class.

6.Hillary said she opposed free trade agreements during the debate. She is lying. As we know, she has her public and her private position. She has told Wall Street that and moderator of the 3rd debate, Chris Wallace, called her out on this point as well. Hillary is a ticking time bomb for those in the middle class whether they be Black, White, Latino, male or female, et al.

7.Hillary will erase our national borders with an amnesty program and that will be the end of the sovereignty of the United States.

Quote:
To the question of whether, or not, I have any knowledge of any planned protests or counter-reactions to a Clinton reaction, here is my response:
1.I categorically state that if it was implied that there would be violence, I do not know of any planned events. I also would oppose such a violent response. I would support a boycott against the major banks and the big corporations who support the free trade agreements. Shop locally is what I advise. the people to do. As I have often stated, I am calling for a boycott from any institution that benefits from a free trade agreement. Do not shop or bank with the corporations. Invest your money into the local economy. Turn off CNN/Fox/ABC, it is paid for propaganda representing the financial interests behind Hillary Clinton.

2. I believe that if the people are going to engage in civil disobedience, or even start a revolution, I am totally unaware of any such plans by any individual or group. I mentioned that I am fundamentally opposed to violence, due to the fact that I am a Christian. However, I say for the record that Clinton better not come after the guns because that could set off an unfortunate and unpredictable set of events.

3.I am still awaiting justice for Hillary Clinton.
Lightening Strikes Twice: The Washington Post and Mike Adams

One day after my interview with the NY Times, Mike Adams contacted me and let me know that he was asked the same exact questions by a reporter from the Washington Post.

From Mike Adams:

Quote:
Dave, a WashPost reporter called me about the same topics the NYT asked you. I was extremely careful in my responses and recorded the entire conversation. Also told the WashPost guy his entire paper has zero credibility and that no one trusts the media anymore.”
I stopped believing in coincidences years ago when I discovered in the same year that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus were not real.

Please allow me to state the obvious. It is apparent that the Main Stream Media is engaged in an orchestrated effort to discredit the Donald Trump populist movement and the media who support it. The obvious implication is that people like myself and Mike Adams will be advocating for an extreme backlash should Hillary steal the election. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, I would support legal action against the ongoing voter fraud that is taking place as I write these words.

The NY Times and the Washington Post have been reduced to a singular purpose: Their newspapers make excellent material from which one can use to housebreak their dog. Not only should we boycott the MSM, we should inform their sponsors as well.

In the final analysis, it is now clear that the MSM is attempting to blame any post-election violence on Newstarget.com and The Common Sense Show. Undoubtedly, more truth-telling websites will be implicated in the days and weeks ahead.

Below is a brief podcast summary, which also contains additional material, that the readers may wish to forward to their contact list.
full article at link below

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-and-ny-times/

Agenda 21 Will Bring Witchcraft, Corruption, Trafficking and Foreign Troops to Your Town

Alex Jones is have been helping Larry Nichols expose Hillary Clinton for being a 4th degree Witch who routinely travels to LA to participate in what witches do.

These claims seem unbelievable and some have told me that Alex has lost his mind. On the contrary, I think, from what I have learned, is that Alex Jones is being conservative.

I have been investigating and reporting on these kinds of activities for years and now a pattern is beginning to form.

When a Presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, is engaged in witchcraft, there is much more to the story.

We know the global elite serve Satan. This article will set the stage for in depth future reporting reporting on the interconnectedness of vile and perverse behavior on the part of elected officials, the presence of Agenda 21 forces, and the presence of covert DHS, US military and foreign troop activity within a lost community.

Quote:
Connecting the Dots of Agenda 21 Dominated Communities

In my work, I have covered communities who have fallen into the abyss of Agenda 21. And what I have found in that time shows a distinct pattern of criminality and perversion that is unparalleled.

The pattern consists of the following:

1. Witchcraft

2. Corrupt government, law enforcement, and the courts.

3. DHS involvement

4. Us military involvement

5. Foreign troop involvement in the local area

6. Child Sex Trafficking

7.. An extreme element of fear within the impacted community.
Fort Collins, Colorad0: The Jewel of ICLEI Empire

full story at link below

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...n-troops-town/

--------------

Homemade Canadian Submachine Guns and Silencers

Quote:
As governments attempt to make more guns and gun ownership illegal, they succeed in doing so. It does not mean that fewer criminals are armed. Overall crime does not drop when controls are implemented. One of the reasons is that guns are fairly easy to make, and the materials to make them are virtually impossible for an industrial society to control. An unintended consequence is that submachine guns or machine pistols may be substituted for ordinary pistols. They are easier to make, because they are a simpler mechanism.

The above machine pistol/ submachine gun, based on the MAC design is
homemade, as is the silencer/suppressor. Both are illegal for the nearly everyone to possess in Canada. This machine pistol was taken in a drug raid. From globalnews.ca:
Officials said the two busts resulted in police seizing large quantities of fentanyl, meth and crack cocaine, along with seven handguns, and tens of thousands of dollars.

“We have taken significant amounts of drugs and firearms off the streets,” RCMP Insp. Robert Thorainson said.
An identical version was seized a year ago in Alberta.

story at link

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2016/10...s-and.html?m=1

---------

Nova Armory files Lawsuit Against Officials for Bullying Tactics, Intimidation

Posted on May 1, 2016

Quote:
The popular gunshop NOVA Armory opened in Arlington, VA on March 26th. The store was filled with customers, in spite of opposition from a small group of anti-rights activists. The bullying activists were joined with several members of the local government who attempted to force the gunshop to close. One landlord had already broken a lease under pressure from the local disarmists. NOVA had warned the politicians that they would sue if the harrassment continued. From NOVA Armory:

March 4, 2016, ARLINGTON, VA — The gun shop planning to open in Arlington, Virginia this month has responded to a letter local politicians sent to its landlord. In response, NOVA Armory has issued report cards with failing grades for each of the seven elected officials who signed the letter to the landlord. Additionally, NOVA Armory warned the politicians and the local anti-Second Amendment activists they could find themselves in court if the gun shop fails to open.

On March 2, NOVA Armory’s landlord received the letter signed by various Virginia office-holders representing Arlington. They were Senator Barbara Favola, Senator Janet Howell, Senator Adam Ebbin, Delegate Patrick Hope, Delegate Alfonso Lopez, Delegate Richard Sullivan, and Delegate Mark Levine.

“The authors released the letter publicly on the official letterhead of the Virginia legislature, yet their letter contained a typo, it confused our gun shop with an unrelated business, and it relied on numerous false premises,” explained NOVA Armory’s owner-in training, Lauren Pratte. “When I see such a poorly written letter in the business world, I take my business elsewhere,” Pratte continued. “Unfortunately tax payers don’t have that choice, and we must suffer under this sort of incompetence.”

In the letter, printed on official letterhead of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia, the politicians said they “strongly urge” the landlord to cancel the lease with NOVA Armory. The letter made its arguments by claiming a disconnect between the “nature” of NOVA’s business with the “character” of the neighborhood. The letter also suggested NOVA Armory would give rise to a “black market” and “drug dealing” because of its accessibility to residents of the District of Columbia.

full article continues at link below

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/05/nova...#axzz47bdYAs7h

NRA’s Wayne LaPierre: Hillary Clinton ‘Will Come For Your Guns” ~ VIDEO

Video | Posted on October 21, 2016 by NRA News

Quote:
NRA Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer Wayne LaPierre delivered an urgent message to America’s 100 million gun owners, declaring Hillary Clinton an enemy to the Second Amendment. “If, God forbid, Hillary Clinton is elected, she will launch an all-out war on the Second Amendment. She will come for your guns,” says LaPierre. “She will attack your right to carry. She will attack your most basic right to defend your family with a firearm in your home.”

Before asserting that Hillary Clinton “dreams of twisting a knife into the heart of the one freedom that separates us from the rest of the world,” LaPierre outlined the failures of Barrack Obama. “While radical Islamic terrorists shot, bombed and butchered innocent Americans on our own soil, Barack Obama attacked you harder than he attacked ISIS,” says LaPierre. “He used the terrorism his own weakness and failures made possible to try to gut your right to shoot back at the terrorists he refused to kill.”

story at link

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/10/nras...#axzz4NxZuHKy0

--------

AZ: Governor Ducey Vetoes HB 2524, Protection Against Bloomberg Referendum

Quote:
For two years, the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AZCDL) has been pushing to pass a bill to enact a compact between states. The purpose of the bill is to prevent a billionaire funded referendum from imposing Universal Background Checks (UBC), a precursor to firearms registration in Arizona. Compacts between the states take precedence over state statutes; if another state signed on the the Compact created by SB2524, a Bloomberg funded referendum would not be able to impose UBCs on Arizona. That, at least, is the theory.

A few weeks ago, SB2524 passed the Arizona legislature. If it had become law, and another state agreed to the compact, it would have prevented Arizona from enacting firearm transfer requirements that are more restrictive than federal law. Yesterday, 10 May, Governor Ducey vetoed the bill.

It is hard to understand why. The compact would only have gone into effect if another state signed on, and would only have required that Arizona restrictions on firearm transfers be no stricter than federal law. In the veto letter(pdf), Governor Ducey says that he sees no reason to tie Arizona decisions about firearms to another state.
“I see no reason for Arizona to tie ourselves to other states’ decisions on public policy relating to the transfer of firearms. We know what’s best for our state, and I trust the citizens of Arizona and their elected leaders to continue to make wise decisions to protect our Second Amendment rights, whenever and wherever those rights are infringed.”
Either he does not believe that the Bloomberg referendum is a serious threat, he has been influenced by Bloomberg lobbiests, or he sincerely believes that Arizona should not tie its legislative hands for future firearms legislation.

None of those options bode well for the future of firearms law reform in Arizona.
link below

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2016/05...-2524.html?m=1

-----------

Meet Connecticut’s New Gun Grab Law
June 2, 2016 by Chris Buskirk 0 Comments

new connecticut law allows police to seize guns

Quote:
Connecticut has a new anti-gun law. Governor Dannel Malloy signed the law that makes it illegal for any person subject to a temporary restraining order (“TRO”) to possess a firearm of any sort. People subject to a temporary restraining order must surrender all firearms to the police within 24 hours or face jail time. The new law deprives citizens who have been convicted of no crime of their Constitutional rights without due process.

Gun grabbers cheered the action. Temporary restraining orders are routinely granted with little or no examination of the underlying facts and based wholly on one-sided testimony. Such a process is certainly appropriate in cases of domestic abuse, stalking, and the like. But with the implementation of this new law the subject of the restraining order is punished without ever having his day in court. In fact, they are punished without ever even being accused of, let alone convicted of, a crime. The TRO does not require a crime to have been committed – just a feeling of danger. This should not – cannot – be the basis for depriving someone of their most basic Constitutional liberties.

link to story

http://downstreampolitics.com/2016/0...-gun-grab-law/

------------

DARPA Teams Up With Mainstream Media to Push Microchips for Your Children
May 25, 2016

Phillip Schneider, Staff
Waking Times

It’s hard to imagine the mainstream media stooping to an even lower low than where they’re at right now, but rest assured, if you start to become comfortable with them they’ll push that line even farther.

This time, NBC is pushing that Orwellian envelope to an extreme level as it advocates for human microchipping of children “sooner rather than later”.

In a recently televised report from NBC News, they liken having your child microchipped by the state at birth to something as societally normalized as bar codes for consumer goods.

“When barcodes first came out in the late 1960s, people were appalled. They were wary of them and did not understand the concept. Today, it is so commonplace, we don’t even notice it. A microchip would work much in the same way” – NBC

This statement reveals the mentality that these types of people have, thinking of us not as human beings, but as cattle needing to be tagged by their our owners.

full story at link

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/05/2...hips-children/

---------

DHS Using “Compromised Communities” to Train and Launch Martial Law

By Dave Hodges with Katy Whelan

Quote:
I have covered the travesties going on in Larimer County, Colorado with regard to the Stacy Lynne child abduction case. I found everything from a totally corrupt court system, to a completely compromised Larimer County Sheriff’s Department to evil public officials who still get elected besides the will of the people. From the locals, when they heard what I was doing to try and get Stacy’s son, Jaden, back, they were telling similar stories. The courts would take their children and some found that their child was being trafficked. Despite report that were filed, no local agency would investigate. I have made many friends as a result of my going on five year investigation.

The People’s Republic of Larimer County

As I indicated in yesterday’s article, I found witches and witchcraft at the center of these Agenda 21/2030 policies. And as I said in yesterday’s article, the Larry Nichols revelations that when he was working for Hillary and Bill, he had firsthand knowledge of Hillary’s activities as a witch. It has also been my research conclusion that when one finds witchcraft, child sex trafficking and blood sacrifices are not far behind. Since the 1970’s, Larimer County has been compromised by witchcraft in its leadership positions and Sheriff’s Department. Since the mid 1990’s, Agenda 21 policies have dominated the people. I spoke with local resident, Virginia Farver, last week, and she reiterated the mantra that Ft. Collins, located within Larimer County, is beautiful on the outside, but it is hopelessly compromised on the inside. The conditions make Agenda 21 dominated Larimer County and ideal to headquarter occupation troops to be rolled out when needed. And with the Gurkhas located alongside Russian commados in nearbye /la Porte, CO., the case is made

If you want to know about this compromised community and what it means to to roll our of martial law, simply put Stacy Lynne into the search engine of the Common Sense Show’s website.

The People’s Republic of Carbon County (Rawlins), Wyoming

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...artial-drills/

---------

Hawaii becomes first state to put gun owners in federal database
Published June 24, 2016
FoxNews.com

Quote:
Hawaii signed a bill Thursday to become the first state to enter gun owners into an FBI database that will automatically notify police if an island resident is arrested anywhere else in the country.

Gov. David Ige said in a statement that the legislation is about community safety and responsible gun ownership. He said it will help law enforcement agencies protect Hawaii residents and visitors.

State Sen. Will Espero, who introduced the bill, and the Honolulu Police Department said the measure could serve as a model for other states. However, critics believe gun owners shouldn’t have to be entered in a database to practice a constitutional right.

Most people entered in the program, known as the “Rap Back” database, are in “positions of trust,” such as school teachers and bus drivers Stephen Fischer of the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services Division said in May. Hawaii is the first to add gun owners.

Supporters say the law would make Hawaii a leader in safe gun laws. Allison Anderman, a staff attorney at the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, said the bill was "groundbreaking," and that she hadn't heard of other states introducing similar measures.

Yet others say gun owners shouldn't have to be entered in a database to practice a constitutional right.

full story at link

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-database.html

---------

October 29, 2014
DHS Whistleblower Says War On Terror Is A Charade – Real Targets Are American Patriots
Tim Brown

Quote:
Julia Davis, a former Customs and Border Protections Officer, was falsely declared a domestic terrorist and subjected to retaliatory efforts against her by the Department of Homeland Security. Her home was raided by a 27 man “special response team.” She was twice falsely arrested and imprisoned, but later exonerated. She is now a national security expert and has put out a historical documentary titled Top Priority: The Terror Within. She claims that the War On Terror by the Department of Homeland Security is a charade and that the agency seems to be targeting concerned American patriots.

Davis says her documentary is about her time with DHS in dealing with applicants from countries with ties to terrorism, who are seeking to come into the United States.

She says that they had “very specific alerts” that on July 4, 2004 that members of Al-Qaeda would be attempting to cross the border from Mexico into the US. The land port where Ms. Davis worked is the largest and busiest land port in the world, San Ysidro Port. She says that Islamic clerics say this is the best place to breech the US border because of the large number of people coming through.

full story continues at link provided below

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dhs-wh...ican-patriots/

-------

What Good Can a Handgun Do Against an Army.....?
End The War on Freedom ^ | June 18, 2003 | Bill St. Clair
Posted on Mon Aug 10 2009 15:48:31 GMT-0700 (MST) by 2ndDivisionVet

story at link

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2312894/posts

-----------

Highly anticipated all-metal Trinus 3D printer/laser engraver ready for shipping
Oct 14, 2016 | By Alec

Quote:

Remember the Trinus 3D printer? While 3D printing startups have previously been responsible for some huge crowdfunding successes on Kickstarter, Kodama and their Trinus 3D printer showed the world how it’s done by raising more than $1.64 million USD during their extremely successful campaign. That achievement grew out of the appeal of the all-metal Trinus 3D printer, the first all-metal 3D printer to dip below the $500 price point. In fact, early bird pledgers picked one up for just $199. While huge Kickstarter successes sometimes create equally huge logistic challenges, Kodama seems to have thought of everything and the first batch of Trinus 3D printers are ready for shipping already.
Despite its Japanese name, startup Kodama is actually a small team of San Francisco-based artists, designers, and engineers. Their name is a tribute to Hideo Kodama, the Japanese engineer who developed the world’s first working 3D printed prototype back in 1981. And their huge success is even more remarkable because the Trinus is actually their first creation.

http://www.3ders.org/articles/201610...-shipping.html

-------

Blacks are 13% of US population 37.6% of prisoners and 71% of shooters in Chicago

hedgeless_horseman's picture
by hedgeless_horseman
Jun 23, 2015 12:30 PM

Over the last couple of years, one of the dinner discussions our family has had relates to the observation that many, if not most, of the alleged perpetrators of violent crimes whose photographs appear in the mugshot section of our local newspaper's crime report are black. We live in a very white area of what used to be rural farms and ranches, but is now being quickly developed with multi-family housing and strip malls. A large metropolitan city is a short drive.

full article at link

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ooters-chicago

-----------

Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Maj. William Podgorski Dies Suddenly

Quote:
Connnecticut State Police Maj. William Podgorski, one of the lead investigator in the Sandy Hook shooting investigation, died earlier this week. Podgorski, 49, died on Monday following a brief illness and surgery.

The illness was undisclosed, but the New Haven Register reports:

Sometime after surgery on Friday, Podgorski was transferred to Yale-New Haven Hospital from another hospital, Grant said. He died there Monday morning surrounded by his family.

According to his obituary:

A state police major from Farmington died Monday at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a brief illness.

William Podgorski, 49, was commander of the state police western district, which includes the barracks in Canaan, Litchfield, Southbury and Bridgeport.

Trooper Kelly Grant said Podgorski underwent surgery on Friday, and then was transferred to Yale-New Haven, where he died. She said she did not know the cause of Podgorski’s death.

Podgorski was a 24-year veteran of the state police and served in a variety of assignments, including the traffic division, the forensic lab, the governor’s security detail and homeland security.

He is survived by his wife and three children, aged 11, 12 and 14.
link

http://www.govtslaves.info/sandy-hoo...dies-suddenly/

Last edited by redrat11 : 10-23-2016 at 01:27 PM.