View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Smile What is going on??? I'll tell you what is going on, as best as I can...

It's been five years now, of not only being extremely interested in these subjects, but I have been researching during most of my free time, I have to admit; I'm bent on getting the information regarding verifiable conspiracies that continue to go unnoticed due to a combination of apathy & being basically the engineered slaves to the engineered system of control that we face during these times, & I'm quite certain that everything has been limited & controlled to get everything up to the certain current conditions to avert the spiritual awakening in 2012 & to cause a need for martial law & a World Government & every subject from finances to self fulfillment to environmental concerns amongst over-entertainment & a desire to relieve a boredom that is essentially a product spawned out of this elaborate conspiracy that has unfolded before the eyes of many of a minority throughout history, but the time is NOW to attempt to get this out to as many people as possible, otherwise it will be too late.

I've made a website that can be seen by clicking on my signature, & it's far from complete, but like a new club, it's good to have a few people in there to to make it inviting to join, & I 'm asking you to please join my forum, nut I want to make it clear that I in no way desire to detract attention to the forum you are now on, I do need more members, & for people to spread the word about criticalunity.org because I have a great collection of links.
I have not started making the site public, but by the time my youtube video is ready (a few days) the site will be pretty much 'ready'.

I want to add (as I have not made this clear yet,) but I want to say that I in no way am asking you to believe this; I am not shoving this down your throat. - What I intend to do is craete a site that the majority will find a hard time to deny or dismiss the info, for it shall be easy to understand. Check it out, & please tell me what you think. - What I think about what is going on is within, but please bear in mind that it's a work in progress: Social Justice, Awareness & Taking Action. If the truth is presented understandably, it will be believed...

It's time... The time is now, & I don't care what i'm (my site, LOL) is wearing... because the emperor has no frickin clothes at all anymore, so what the hell do I care?

Have fun!

Last edited by Time=Now : 05-08-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: I felt like it... Something just came over me... I like editing stuff, what canItellya? Especially if I see an error, Cool?