View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Im pretty much done here BlueAngel,there is no point in arguing with people like this.
Was not what I wanted in the first place.
Just wanted to point some things to you,and I did.
You know pretty well what Im saying now,my last reply was pretty detailed about what I wanted to say here.
Now please understand this;It dont matter to me if you believe me or not,it dont matter to me if you take my advice,it dont matter to me if you try or not try to understand what I said.
It dont matter to me if you think Im making no sense.
You dont have to keep saying;why should I trust you,why should I take your advice,why should I believe you,and so on.
I never said that you should.
I hope you understand this,so you dont have to keep defending yourself like Im trying to force my beliefs on you.

True I believe that devils do exist,I know you dont believe that they do exist.So can you now please stop repeating yourself.
I respect your judgment,and I think you should respect mine.

I know what this thread is about,and what Im saying is not off topic here.
Im talking about mind control,you should know this.Im saying that the devils play a big part in mind control,and in my last post explains some of these things.
Like I said many times,it dont bother me if you believe me or not,so please stop saying I do.

I said:
You dont believe that devils exist,right,OK.
I have no problem with that,In fact I can understand..
BlueAngel said;
No. I don't and you shouldn't have a problem with anything I believe or don't believe. It is of no importance to me whether you understand or not.

Like I said I know you dont believe that devils exist,and thats fine with me.You dont have to reply to it,its a statement not a question.
No Importance to you in anything what Im saying?
I see no point in saying that,other than just being mean.
Most what you say you say it in a mean bitchy way, as to make the argument meaningless,to downplay it,and make people feel stupid,unimportant.
There are smarter ways to argue with people.
Im choose not to be mean to you though.

Alright now please explain this,this is what you said:
Why not? It is a "satanic cult." Who do you think they worship? GOD?
That was your response to my question as to why you use all those words (words which describe devils)so much since you dont believe that they exist.
My answer to that is that they worship satan.
But now,I like to know your answer,WHAT IS IT THAT THEY WORSHIP BlueAngel?
Please tell everybody here,make it clear,because it is very confusing what you said there,Thanks.

I said:The words:devil,satan,satanic,all refer to the invisible evil creatures we call by those names and nothing else.
Who are we? You may believe there are invisible creatures that YOU call by that name. But, I don't and many others don't either.
Whatever BluAngel,I dont get it how you can spin something very simple.
I ment we the people obviously,and I stated the fact when ever we use those words we refer to the devils and nothing else.
Like you should know I do believe that devils exist,so no need for you to keep saying you may believe blah,blah,blah...I do ,OK.
I know that most people dont believe that they do exist(so I understand that you dont neither),but most people are disbelievers in God,most people hate the truth.
You see I dont care what most people think,I make up my own mind.

I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CULT WORSHIPS SATAN. PERIOD! I have not anywhere in this thread spoken about invisible creatures, etc., you have.
This an example why you confusing to me and I still dont understand where you stand here,you need to be clear.
WHAT IS SATAN IN YOUR OPINION,WHAT SATAN DOES THE CULTS WORSHIP?
You havent spoken about any invisible creatures,right,but you are using words devils,which mean the very same thing.
Here a link to wiki,describing the word devil:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil
Again BluAngel when you use words like devils thats what you mean!!!
How hard can this be.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ADVICE YOU HAVE OFFERED. AS FAR AS YOU SAYING I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, TRY READING MY POSTS AND, IF I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, SO WHAT? IT'S A FREE COUNTRY STILL.

I was saying you dont sound like you do believe in God,yet I read some of your post where you are saying that you do.
Feel free to tell what you really believe in.
Most people dont believe in God,even those who say they do,they really dont.
If you dont believe in God thats your problem not mine.
I do believe in God.

IS THERE SOME REASON YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE I HAVE HAD DEMONS ATTACHED TO ME?

Yes and that is demons can take control over people.
Im not saying you was possessed by demons other than they can posses people,and when they do people have no control of what they are doing but the devils do,and that is how people cant remember of ever doing some things.

Peace.
Praise be to God Lord of the Universe!!!