View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Free Member

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

No, of course not, but the writer says that he killed himself because he felt guilty over his son's accusations of molestation by Jackson which caused Michael's downward spiral. Doesn't say much else, so we are assuming that this accusation is the primary reason for his suicide.

I like the...he got murdered because he was going to open his mouth and tell everyone that michael was actually quite wonderful and he was being destroyed, like all entertainers who stop making everyone else money, by those with vetted interests, theory.

Britney spears......oh britney, wonderful britney, britney, britney, britney.

She stops making them money.......

Look at Britney, oh my lord britney, shame britney, disgrace britney, terrible mother britney, booo britney.....

She returns....unwillingly (MTV performance?).....

Oh britney, britney's back bitch, yay britney, britney, britney, britney

Somehow, there's only a few of us who can really see what is happening in the entertainment industry.

I really wonder if Elvis actually died of an overdose, and the Presley phenomenon that evolved afterwoods was a learning curve for these vampires, or they knew better from the start, and made a financial move to establish the elvis empire before elvis himself destroyed any possibility of it.