Thread: Goodby CC
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Goodby CC

Best Wishes everyone. This is certainly going to be an interesting year ahead of us. I hope most Americans can see the danger that we are all up against, snap out of it, & act accordingly. I wish everyone the courage to do what is right above that which is just “accepted”. Don’t let the peer pressure coward you into a box. Individuality is above all that is ordinary. Be yourself & be free. Freedom is good for everyone, but tyranny is only good for a few. Now some of us are helping the tyrants, but at the end, the tyrants are going to destroy everyone. I hope we have learned from the mistakes of the past. I hope those that surround our leaders realize when being just a follower might lead all of us into the abyss. It is time to recognize insanity for what it really is. If it is not good for humanity, then there is something seriously wrong w/ it. With all of the wealth & all of the knowledge that mankind has right now, there is no reason why we can not all be free, & have to still be living under the many forms & faces of tyranny.

If man used everything he knows for man instead of against man, then every man would be great, and no one would be poor. And that is the scariest thing to anyone who believes that he is truly great. It is only in this foolishness that he remains ignorant & eternally dead.

God Bless.