Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Bets on when the next terrorist attack is, and when the US invades Iran

We might as well make the end of the world interesting :-P

Given all the news chatter, I say it's more or less imminent that something will happen in the next 2 months.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-12-2005, 04:17 AM

Default Re: Bets on when the next terrorist attack is, and when the US invades Iran

The syncronicities (sp?) are funny.

Down under, we had the P.M. tell us for days that new terror laws were in the offing. The day that they were announced, there was a Sydney evacuation drill (all Sydney crammed into 3 evacuation sites, I kid you not), and that evening on the news, was a message from some Al Qaeda dude who was supposedly incarcerated 3 years ago.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Bets on when the next terrorist attack is, and when the US invades Iran

Well, as for sites: At first I thought of Los Angeles, California, but it would probably just improve the tourism there - "Dude, where's my video camera?" But in all seriousness, LAX and transportation lines are prime. MGM studios wouldn't be too bad, either.
As for the time? I think that They had all of their eggs in one basket with 9/11, but I wouldn't put it past them to go after Quantico or Langley, if they could only read a map. Maybe 2008 will be a "Banner" year.
Iran, sure, why not? We got our foot in the tent with the relatively soft target of Iraq, and noone is rattling the sabre too loudly over the defeat of the Bad Boy of the ME countries, Hussein. Iran is tougher: Syria and Jordan might just put the eye on us for that. So, please have a legitimate triggering event this time, Mr. President! Beh-shoma Khoda barakat bedahad!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:

Given all the news chatter, I say it's more or less imminent that something will happen in the next 2 months.

THE WORLD AS WE ONCE THOUGHT WE KNEW IT IS NO LONGER!!

I agree as far as the chatter!!

It's imminent!!

Good thing there was a "fair" election in Iran recently.

SO, Thumper what do you suggest we do to make the end of the world more interesting?
Old 08-12-2005, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:

Dude, that is so fucking bullshit! It's not the end of the world, but it is the end of freedom. We're entering a new era of neo-feudalism. People in Amerika will soon know what it means to be a slave. You can fucking count on it! Easily within the next 5-7 years. :-P :-? :-( :-x
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-13-2005, 09:05 AM

Freedom will prevail or I will have no other option but to GO (fill in the blank)!!
Old 08-15-2005, 01:24 PM

Yes, the postman commands us to be perfectly free, or else. And the daily thrashings will continue until company morale improves.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:32 PM

Small nuke device, Chicago, within a month. Why Chicago? Indictments handed out to Bush cabal and investigations ongoing into 911 and other affairs. Makes sense to me, why would they not kill two birds with one stone and then declare martial law in the process.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Small nuke device, Chicago, within a month. Why Chicago? Indictments handed out to Bush cabal and investigations ongoing into 911 and other affairs. Makes sense to me, why would they not kill two birds with one stone and then declare martial law in the process.

Sounds perfectly logical to me!!
Old 08-16-2005, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Yes, the postman commands us to be perfectly free, or else. And the daily thrashings will continue until company morale improves.
WTF!! are you talking about?

Speak English!!