Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2009, 10:31 AM

Default The Feminism Project

I do not know if you all have noticed, but the idea of feminizing society is now in effect, as it has been for a long time. As I walk down the streets I see young folks my age, men to be exact, wearing tight pants and feminine looking clothing, not to say anything is wrong with it. Yet, when you start to see the very nature of males converting to the opposite pole, there is no doubt that men are losing their masculine orientation. Anyone have anything to add to this?

Thank you, and may peace be with you.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:12 PM

Default Re: The Feminism Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoqEL22 View Post
I do not know if you all have noticed, but the idea of feminizing society is now in effect, as it has been for a long time. As I walk down the streets I see young folks my age, men to be exact, wearing tight pants and feminine looking clothing, not to say anything is wrong with it. Yet, when you start to see the very nature of males converting to the opposite pole, there is no doubt that men are losing their masculine orientation. Anyone have anything to add to this?
They have silently been destroying the masculine role of the male population for a very long time which destroys the family which, in effect, destroys society.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:16 AM

I've noticed that as well, just not in the same context. If you were to view me passing you along the street, the majority of society would view my appearance as being a hoodlum, or a drug dealer probably because I wear all black, lol. I've also been told on numerous occasions that I look like i'm ready to whoop someone's @$$ by the way I walk, but that is only because I like to exercise my muscles while I walk and "consciously" move my arms as opposed to walking like a brainwashed drone. Though, if I were to wear tight pants and rainbow colored clothing and walk in a feminine way, people wouldn't cross the street as they see me coming. I find this to be extremely disturbing.

Last edited by RoqEL22 : 07-23-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
I've noticed that as well, just not in the same context. If you were to view me passing you along the street, the majority of society would view my appearance as being a hoodlum, or a drug dealer probably because I wear all black, lol. I've also been told on numerous occasions that I look like i'm ready to whoop someone's @$$ by the way I walk, but that is only because I like to exercise my muscles while I walk and "consciously" move my arms as opposed to walking like a brainwashed drone. Though, if I were to wear tight pants and rainbow colored clothing and walk in a feminine way, people wouldn't cross the street as they see me coming. I find this to be extremely disturbing.
Oh, yes.

I'm certain that if you were to wear tight pants and rainbow colored clothing and walk in a feminine way that people wouldn't cross the street as they saw you coming.

I truly think people could care less.

So, go ahead.

Wear those tight pants and rainbow colored clothing.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, yes.

I'm certain that if you were to wear tight pants and rainbow colored clothing and walk in a feminine way that people wouldn't cross the street as they saw you coming.

I truly think people could care less.

So, go ahead.

Wear those tight pants and rainbow colored clothing.
That would be the most knowledgeable approach, yet from my experience in this matter I can feel the fear of those individuals who emit it. This fear that I receive from these individuals used to harm me in a way because there was no-thing I could do to change it and I would adopt it because I feared placing fear into others. Now, its more of a transmutation thing as the individual is damaged by fear and is healed due to our encounter, and the others who turn and walk down a street they didn't even want to walk down damage themselves even more. These are my my war stories in the battle of the feminism movement.

Last edited by RoqEL22 : 07-23-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
That would be the most knowledgeable approach, yet from my experience in this matter I can feel the fear of those individuals who emit it. This fear that I receive from these individuals used to harm me in a way because there was no-thing I could do to change it and I would adopt it because I feared fearing others. Now, its more of a transmutation thing as the individual is damaged by fear and is healed due to our encounter, and the others who turn and walk down a street they didn't even want to walk down damage themselves even more. These are my my war stories in the battle of the feminism movement.
So, you're gay and you don't believe it's because of an inherent gene but due to the feminist movement?
Old 10-06-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:

Ah, this is untrue. You are referring to the 'EMO' pop culture. It's just people conforming to something different just for the sake of being different. There are 10 manly men to every one of these emo boys. It's a fad, and it will pass just like all the ones previous to it.

Bell Bottoms aren't feminine? Please. That was a 70's thing, they are now called Goucho pants, woman only articles of clothing. I guess you imply that John Lennon was less of a man because he wore bell bottoms?

As for women wearing pants/shorts, it's called comfort. Just because they are of the opposite sex means they should be forced to wear skirts? Illogical.

Lets talk about Kilts for a second.

Kilts are a skirt for men, some of the most manly men (Scottish Warriors and Vikings) wore kilts. Dress attire has nothing to do with men or woman, but comfort and personal choice of the person wearing said article of clothing.

My point, it's entirely subjective.

Last edited by Laokin : 10-06-2009 at 01:19 PM.