Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2009, 09:25 AM

Default The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

I dream every night and remember mostly all of my dreams. Yet, there was one dream I had that disturbed me a bit. I wont go into detail about it but I will tell you the major point I remember about it. I was at my old workplace in downtown and for some reason the "silverados"( think in terms of coding here, silver, badge =D) were chasing me. I was in a car and wound up in the parking lot of my old work place. I got out of the car and the "silverados" raised their guns at me and told me to get on the ground. I immediately manifested a hand gun and shot the "silverado" nearest to me with the gun pulled in his forehead, lol. The "silverado" did not die, but that isn't the weird part. He looked at the other silverados with confused and dumbfounded looks on their faces and said, " He just shot me, I can't believe he just shot at us ". Now, this was rather startling because first of all I thought it was my dream, second of all I had the feeling that I was being monitored or tested for some reasons. After that, I never had a dreams of the Silverados ever again, which I had numerous dreams of them bullying me and such. Do you believe the higher-ups have the ability to monitor and engage us in our dreams?

Thank you, and may peace be with you.

Last edited by RoqEL22 : 07-23-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Truther

Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Yes, to the OP I do believe that they can do this and have experienced similar things in my lucid dreams and astral travels. What they don't realise is, you have unlimited power there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 AM

How do you excercise this unlimited power?

Thank you, and may peace be with you.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:58 PM

Dreams cannot be monitered, that is mind reading technology and if that was the case the police would have every serial killer, pedophile, rapist, and drug addict lock in prison before they committ a crime.

Dreams never make sense and they're usually directly related to your thoughts and beliefs, feelings and paranoia.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:28 PM

BleAngel I think you totally missed the point. I never said dreams were real and if you understood my post correctly you would understand that.

If dreams could be monitored then your thoughts could be monitored, if thoughts can be monitored then it's pretty obvious the government would be using this technology to catch criminals not to watch dreams.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Pwning Skeptics

They rule us with fear. Why would they want to get rid of crime? Crime is very useful. That said, I'm not sure your brain emits electricity far enough for them to 'read your mind'. Now, when they can amplify that on the receiving end somehow, then we might be in trouble.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Yes, they can monitor your dreams. In my dreams I have seen them peeking around corners or looking over the bushes, etc. and the last time they did it I grabbed my AR15 and chased them. I followed them to a portal which they use to enter all dreams, anyones dream. Every night I stand guard over this portal and I see them creeping up to it to enter but I always fire off a few rounds and they run away like little girls. So, you don't have to worry about them any more, I got ya covered. Sleep well, my brutha.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:49 PM

I doubt that they can monitor our dreams, but they might be capable of inducing them and even link their dreams with our consciousness... A bit like synthetic telepathy while dreaming!
Old 12-14-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
They rule us with fear. Why would they want to get rid of crime? Crime is very useful. That said, I'm not sure your brain emits electricity far enough for them to 'read your mind'. Now, when they can amplify that on the receiving end somehow, then we might be in trouble.
Look up welcometomygalaxy.com.

Add to the references AI, Virtual Reality, radio and gamma waves, abilation therapy, and controlling behavior with lights, the 'dark realm' per Scientific American.

I've been living through this for the past 3 years trying to put all the pieces together while being zapped and fried through my central nervous system. Somone in Chicago 3 years ago zapped my brainstem with a magnetic card reader.

Since I was 2 years old, my dreams had been modified and controlled. For the past 20 years I've been feeling buzzing in my feet, and throbbing temples. 3 years ago, teams of 'rapists' using magnets and car batteries yanked my 'energy field' from me. Think of your brain as someone is drilling a hole in it with a screwdriver only there is no screwdriver only light from a satellite and radiowaves to buzz your brain.

putting the ai together with virtual reality, using me to 'turn off' my soul, and you have a perfect quantum computer. a thinking feeling machine without a soul in it... ready to be programmed anyway you like. now consider yourself getting pulled out of your 'life' and into 'dreamworld' where you feel everything and they are monitoring your every move. the matrix only backward.

Let me add, after 3 years of having this audio and digital over stimulation of my every thought and feeling, I currently feel nothing. Doing research on the central nervous system right now. Consider for 3 years, hearing rape and torture games in your head designed to 'break you of your body mind and spirit'. Now think of what they call 'truth serum' as after 20 years in your dreams 'programming' you using your number (tibia nerve link to your sexual organs linked to your solar plexus linked to your central nervous system) to make you 'orgasm' every second of every day to get their 'pure black and pure white' thoughts and colors as they program your thoughts to match to various colors and feelings to create this quantum computer. Still trying to put it together.

Oh... keep forgetting the most important part of having my energy source, my aura, yanked from my body ... I feel nothing! Yes, I don't Feel anything except ding ding ding (the Big O) and buzzing in various areas of nerve centers.

Last edited by welcometomygalaxy : 12-14-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:03 PM

consider radiowaves ... throw a stone in a pond. watch the ripples. Same ripples from sound. think of the world sitting in its black void of space making these ripples with sounds/vibrations/quantum wavelengths. when a bomb goes off. how much damage is created by the soundwaves? stand in front of a speaker, you can feel the vibrations through your entire body. I can tell you your dreams can be and probably are being monitored, utilized, and programmed. I can say this because I've been living through something so horrific you can't even imagine for the past 3 years. They can even 'suck' you into what they call "dreamworld" (scientific american dec 2010 'dark realm or universe' article). look up radio frequency ablation surgery and consider the possibility of having an MRI and a catscan done prior to having your energy field yanked off your body. Your energy form is now in someone's computer while telling you what to 'think' and 'feel' because after 3 years of icepicks through your soul you can no longer feel anything. Look up radio frequency virtual reality studies and government contracts.

What I'm living through is basically having my mind 'probed' via dreams, inducing pain at various nerve plexus to centralize regions of my brain. I have a huge sore at the brainstem where they walked up behind me with a magnetic cad reader to get me 'number'. Sending gamma waves through different parts of my brain to ellicit their desired response. I can only describe the response as having someone jab an icepick through your hand or chop off one of your fingers to make you jump out of your body. Then making you 'orgasm' via gamma waves to 'turn off' the lights. Done some research as to the cause and effect the orgasm -- it relaxes the brain allowing them to send their own information into your brain; it also artificially creates the REM eye movements for lucid dreaming.

They've been manipulating my body and mind for over 20 years. For 10 years I had a buzzing in my foot, my leg, and in my head. I couldn't sleep on my side because my temples were throbbing too hard, also had a strange throbbing in my ears from the soundwaves. They tell me what to think, sometimes I can hear them and other times I cannot, how to interpret the uploads/downloads of video, and what to think and feel about it all (how they do this is more horrific than you can even imagine! -- the above doesn't even begin to explain 3 years of pure horror that I've been subjected to). Or the 20 years of dreams preceding the last 3.