Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2009, 12:44 PM

Default Global Warming Conspiracy

Ok first of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is Shaun, I have worked in Climatology and Meteorology for over 15 years, I am a well respected and well educated scientist with over 15 years experience in weather and climate, my main job is to observe the impact humans are having on the environment.

This is where Al Gore and his team of propaganda spreading Hypocrisy come into the story.

Man made global warming does not exist, there are no indications that can statistically show humans having any impact on the climate of this planet. So why are we led to believe that we are raising the temperature and polluting the planet with a natural gas?

Before I continue I would like to explain the science behind CO2and the natural effects it has on the planet which is 100% beneficial not only to the survival of all creatures on earth but the survival of all life in general.

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a natural chemical compound composed of 2 oxygen atoms covalently bonded into a single carbon atom. A covalent bond is a form of chemical bonding. CO2 is 2 parts oxygen and one part carbon.

CO2 is a gas and we all know CO2 is used by plants, we all know every living creature on the planet breaths out CO2 and the oceans absorb and release CO2 to control the temperature of the sea. Fossil fuels when burnt release CO2 which originally was the remains of animals over millions of years, each time a leaf falls off a tree it releases CO2, volcanoes release CO2, but we are still led to believe CO2 is a pollutant and the majority of the population actually believe this to be accurate ignoring all science behind the claims...

Volcanoes in average release more CO2 than 1000 years of human activity on this planet in a single year. The amount of CO2 released by a volcano each day (without an eruption) is 40,000 times the amount humans produce on a global scale, so how can we be polluting the planet and causing climate change when one single volcano releases a significant amount more than our global emissions? On average a standard volcano (Kilauea) is releasing 8,000 and 30,000 metric tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere each day. (Actively erupting volcanoes release much more CO2 than sleeping ones do) Kilauea is a small to medium volcano.

CO2 emissions for 2003 tipped the scales at 26.8 billion tonnes. This is a massive amount but when you combine the 1500 active volcanoes you get 12,000,000 tonnes of gas each volcano each day, in a year that is 624,000,000 tonnes of CO2 being released into the atmosphere. This statistic is assuming all volcanoes were as small as Kilauea which they're not, most are larger and produce 5-50 times the amount of CO2 per day which would significantly increase these figures.

The science behind global warming does not exist, Al Gore is not a scientist and the members whom believe and create this propaganda are either being paid very well or they're no more educated than Al Gore himself.

There is no doubt in my mind CO2 is a pollutant to humans and animals in large doses but to claim it is effecting the climate of our planet is misleading and inaccurate.

the CO2 concentration in Earth's Atmosphere is about 0.0382% by volume or 382 parts per million by volume (ppmv)

Which is a very very low amount when considering 3/4 of the CO2 released into the atmosphere is absorbed by plants and the ocean.

But not only is CO2 a very important part in the survival off all life on earth we actually consume CO2 and release CO2 on a daily basis.

Carbon Dioxide is used to make soft drinks, soda water etc, it is also used in chip packages, candy uses CO2 for example Pop Rocks, yeast releases CO2 by fermentation of sugars within the dough, baking powder, baking soda releases CO2 when heated or exposed to acids.

Coffee contains CO2, CO2 is used to remove caffeine from coffee..

CO2 is used to control the ph level in swimming pools.

------
CO2 is a trace gas in Earth's atmosphere, meaning it makes up less than 1% of the entire atmosphere.
The total mass of atmospheric carbon dioxide is 3.01015 kg (3,000 gigatonnes).

The concentration of CO2 varies year by year month by month, as the sun directly effects how water vapor is present in the atmosphere this also controls the amount of CO2 present in the atmosphere, the hotter the sun gets the more CO2 Earth's atmosphere will contain. So in a way CO2 is directly linked to climate change but only because the sun increases the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere which creates Carbonic acid, (Carbonic acid is CO2 and water)

This carbonic acid holds more CO2 that would usually be present in the atmosphere due to the water vapor and CO2 mixing together, when the temperature cools down some of the CO2 is released from the water vapor and the remaining is released back down to earth in various ways.
--------
I can go on for hours and hours about this, I will be posting my lectures on YouTube and my book and dvd's will be available to download and purchase early next year.
--------
Most people don't understand the science behind CO2 so they assume what the money hungry government says is accurate when in fact all it is, is another way to create a new taxing system where we have to pay tax on how much CO2 we release..

Does that mean we have to pay tax on how much we breath? If we don't pay our CO2 bill will they cut off out right to breath oxygen and release CO2?

If you think about man made global warming and you actually believe it is true try to acknowledge what you are being told is happening and ask yourself "are you really that stupid" ?
---------
According to Al Gore and the Global Warming scam

Every time I breath, you breath and any animal on the face of the planet breaths, we are polluting the planet.

Every drop of water in the ocean releases CO2 so the oceans are polluting the planet. (It also absorbs it)

Every tree that drops it's leaves in Autumn is polluting the planet, so almost every tree in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and anywhere else on the planet when a leaf falls from a tree, it is polluting the planet, so trees are polluting the planet.

Every time an animal dies the decomposition of the corpse releases CO2, so life itself is polluting the planet.

Every volcano on the face of the planet and universe is polluting the planets they are located on.

Every time we cook bread we are polluting the planet, so every day you buy bread and eat it u have polluted the planet.

Every time you open a soft drink can you are polluting the planet.

Every time you light a fire, burn wood etc you are polluting the planet.

Every time you burp, sneeze, cough or vomit you're polluting the planet.

Every time you dig a hole you disturb microbes which release CO2, in this case driving a boat through the ocean is killing millions of micoscopic bacteria and or organisms which in terms is polluting the planet.

---------

Now I could spend hours writing about this but I already have a book being published early next year and a dvd with illustrations and hard evidence to back up my claim, with observations and actual field work comparing exact science with propaganda from 15 years of study, and the result is as anyone intelligent member of society would expect. NORMAL..

Nothing Al Gore has claimed to be science is accurate, I attempted to further argue with Al Gore in person in my documentary which is being released on discovery science channel early next year. Al Gore refused to discuss global warming with me and he also refused to discuss the effects of CO2, and natural process the planet uses the gas for.

--------
Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snow cover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on. No more than anecdotal evidence, to be sure. But now, that evidence has been supplanted by hard scientific fact. All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.
--------
Now if man made global warming was accurate wouldn't global temperatures rise not fall? Sea levels are supposed to rise not freeze.
-------
Greenhouse effect is not a bad thing. Without it, our planet would not support life as we know it, as the average temperature would be too cold to support liquid water.

Water vapor is the single most potent greenhouse gas in the atmosphere, trapping more heat than carbon dioxide and methane put together., not to mention it actually traps CO2 in the atmosphere. Estimates of the impact of water vapor on global warming vary widely from a minimum of 60% of all greenhouse effect to 98% of all greenhouse effect, but even at the minimum of 60%, that leaves 40% of greenhouse effect to be shared by all other chemicals combined, including carbon dioxide and methane (which has ten times the greenhouse capacity pound for pound as carbon dioxide).

Now then, looking at Carbon Dioxide, we find that only .117% of atmospheric carbon dioxide is directly attributable to human technology such as automobiles. .117% is a rather small amount. If we were to measure out .117% of a football field, it comes out to 4.212 inches, barely long enough to get off the touchdown line now imagine if the football field was the size of earth, it would be approx the size of a grain of sand.

So, if humans ceased all technological activity, we would still see 99.883% of the carbon dioxide remain in the atmosphere, assuming all other factors remain stable (which is, of course, silly.)
-------------
If you want to do something about the damage to the planet caused by oil,
STOP THE WARS BEING FOUGHT OVER IT!

Sixteen gallons of oil. That's how much the average American soldier in Iraq and Afghanistan consumes on a daily basis -- either directly, through the use of Humvees, tanks, trucks, and helicopters, or indirectly, by calling in air strikes. Multiply this figure by 162,000 soldiers in Iraq, 24,000 in Afghanistan, and 30,000 in the surrounding region (including sailors aboard U.S. warships in the Persian Gulf) and you arrive at approximately 3.5 million gallons of oil: the daily petroleum tab for U.S. combat operations in the Middle East war zone. The Iraq war is responsible for at least 141 million metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent (MMTCO2e) since March 2003. To put this in perspective, CO2 released by the war to date equals the emissions from putting 25 million more cars on the road in the US this year.
--------
There is no doubt this post will gain the attention of "Global warmers" who will criticize everything I have written, before you do, go outside, take a pen and paper, a thermometer and record the average temperature of the ground, air, water, soil, and the average temperature the sun produces, track the temperature below and above sea level, accurately measure the amount of CO2 that is in the atmosphere and the amount of CO2 released by each city in each country, compare it and accurately distinguish the amount released by humans and by the natural process of the planet do this for 15 years then come back to me and tell me I am incorrect after you have written a novel about it and made 3 consecutive documentaries which have all featured on discovery/discovery science or sold on DVD. Until then don't post links to sites, links to news or statistics that are not accurate, don't make inaccurate claims you read from Al Gore's GW sites, don't post replies that have no actual points or questions to what I have stated. Don't attempt to insult me or accuse me or my work for being either fake or misleading, you are entitled to your own opinion, and your opinion is a direct result of study, observation and or experience.

--------
Thank you for reading

All questions are welcome..

Old 11-14-2010, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Global Warming Conspiracy

Hi OP. I want to share this post of yours with my co workers, news meeting.

I have a few questions to ask.

whats your name (the scientist behind the document)(where can I find you)?

What is Global Cooling? (I heard this term before)

What got us out the ice age if cavemen didnt have cars?

you have any other news documents that can be shared with others? (like an article of some kind.)
Old 11-16-2010, 05:10 AM

it used to be cold this time of year here, now it is still warm. in the summer forget about sitting outside for 15 minutes.
al gore may be trying to dupe us all..
i have my own theory for global warming..
Old 02-13-2011, 05:58 PM

I have been asking myself these questions over the past 5 years and my partner and I have put together a website with all the research we have been doing ,the website has only been started over the last few weeks so i would be grateful for any input, feel free to have a look and hopefully you will find it interesting. My aim is to try to collate as much interesting videos which will ask the most important questions. We are living in such an amazing time.
My website is Global Conspiracy
I would be interested in any views.

Global Conspiracy
Old 02-13-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavequestions View Post
I have been asking myself these questions over the past 5 years and my partner and I have put together a website with all the research we have been doing ,the website has only been started over the last few weeks so i would be grateful for any input, feel free to have a look and hopefully you will find it interesting. My aim is to try to collate as much interesting videos which will ask the most important questions. We are living in such an amazing time.
My website is Global Conspiracy
I would be interested in any views.

Global Conspiracy
Your website is like all the rest, Club Conspiracy, excluded, of course.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:47 PM

Really appreciate you replying, disappointed by your response. We have only been online a fortnight and hope to improve as we go along. We hope its user friendly and informative. We are just trying to switch people on to whats really happening. We have lots of material still to post and hope you come back again some time.
Global Conspiracy
Old 02-25-2011, 08:02 PM

Your website would be much better if it didn't revolve around David Icke and Alex Jones.