Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM

Default I didn't believe it until today

First off, I'm sorry that my first post is going to be a long one, but I feel it's important to explain this in detail.

Up until today, I didn't believe it. I thought people who believed in conspiracies and secret messages were, well, kind of goofy. Oh, I'd occasionally read things and find them interesting, but I didn't think they were true. And then my eyes were opened by an unlikely source, but I guess truth is where you find it.

I was playing the game "Spinletters" on the popular social networking site "Facebook", and I had just started a new game. My words came up: triumvirate, Freemasons, inflate, oxalate, converge. My past readings told me what I needed to know about the Freemasons, which piqued my interest. I felt the term "triumvirate" preceding it was rather interesting as well.

I had no idea what "oxalate" meant, so I looked it up, and consumption of oxalates can be deadly. If cattle graze on too much greasewood, or if people eat too much Sorrel, it will cause death. Greasewood is a flowering plant that does well in dry conditions, and for those of you who didn't know, Texas- the biggest beef producing state in the US, is having a severe drought right now. I thought that was interesting enough, and then I started looking into Sorrel. That's when I "went down the rabbit hole".

There is Sorrel in California. There's a Sorrel, Louisiana. There's a Sorrell Aviation in Missouri. No big deal, right? The Sorrel in CA is at St. Mary's College. Sorrel, LA is in St. Mary Parish. Sorrell Aviation in MO? It's located in the town of Saint Mary. I realized then that something strange was going on.

I looked back at my game, and saw that the "IUMVI" in "triumvirate" were highlighted. I don't know why, but Roman numerals sprang to mind. Since Latin doesn't have a "U", I took that to be "V-1", as it would be in the English alphabet. Then, things get interesting. Add the two end numbers, multiply by the center. Add the 2nd and 4th numbers, add to the center. 1, 4, 1000, 5, 1. 1+1=2, 2 x 1000= 2000, 4+5=9, 9+2000=2009. At this point, I called my wife to verify my math. I was feeling a little lightheaded at this point, but was determined to press on in order to see where this took me.

The first word I got all the letters for was "inflate", and this is my conundrum. I don't know how it fits in. It could mean "blow up", in a demolitions sense. It could mean "expand". It could even mean "inflation" in a financial sense.

Anyway, "inflate" doesn't unscramble into a different word. Neither does "triumvirate", which is the second word I completed. They were perfect words, pure words, words where the letters could not form another word. "Freemason", on the other hand, becomes "forenames". I actually completed "Freemason" and "Converge" at the same time- more on that later. Anyway, when "forenames" became a possibility, I looked at possible forenames for "converge", and was reminded of the playwright William Congreve, whose last name is an anagram of "converge". And, as I stated earlier, I'd already stumbled across one forename, Mary.

William... Mary... William and Mary, which is in Williamsburg, VA, also home to Yorktown Naval Weapons Station. Perhaps the more sinister version of "inflate" is in play.

Anyway, I "made" the word "converge", which was replaced with "vermilion", and made "oxalate" and got "notability". "Notability" led to "arkwright" (a cabinet! or chest maker). "Vermilion" gave me "Lewis", while "arkwright" led to "pyrite". As you know, iron pyrite has another, more common name- "Fool's Gold", and was referred to in The Silence of the Lambs by the anagram Louis (Lewis) Friend.

Oh, and the last three letters I needed to complete "freemason" and "converge" were a, t, and e. "Ate", which goes back to the Oxalate.

I'm not sure what to make of all of this.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:23 PM

Default Re: I didn't believe it until today

We forgive you for such a long post and for thinking that conspiracy theorists are well, just goofy.

Quite frankly, thinking we're just goofy is a compliment compared to the other labels non-believers slap on us.

Do we care what other people think?

No.

Not really.

The majority of the population of this WORLD doesn't realize that a GREAT CONSPIRACY has been perpetrated by the CONTROLERS against the inhabitants of our planet for a very, very long time.

Why doesn't the majority of the population of the world understand this great conspiracy?

(1) Because they are brainwashed from cradle to grave.

(2) Because conspiracy theorists have been labeled as goofy.

I don't blame the people.

I understand TOTALLY and COMPLETELY the effects of MIND CONTROL that the perpetrators deploy upon society because I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch, a mind control program.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-19-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:15 AM

>>Then, things get interesting. Add the two end numbers, multiply by the center. Add the 2nd and 4th numbers, add to the center. 1, 4, 1000, 5, 1. 1+1=2, 2 x 1000= 2000, 4+5=9, 9+2000=2009. At this point, I called my wife to verify my math. I was feeling a little lightheaded at this point, but was determined to press on in order to see where this took me.

What are you talking about? I don't get it. Why do all that math? Is that some code thing?
Old 09-22-2009, 04:20 AM

"Why doesn't the majority of the population of the world understand this great conspiracy?

(2) Because conspiracy theorists have been labeled as goofy."

Sorry, but I have been on a lot of conspiracy forums and there are so many goofs and morons on these sites to put off anyone with an open mind.

The evidence for conspiracy does not stack up to anything credible. That's a fact. Why should anyone with a logical mind obey bad evidence?

People who believe in conspiracy don't need any evidence. They believed from the start. Because it answers certain needs in them.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
"Why doesn't the majority of the population of the world understand this great conspiracy?

Sorry, but I have been on a lot of conspiracy forums and there are so many goofs and morons on these sites to put off anyone with an open mind.

The evidence for conspiracy does not stack up to anything credible. That's a fact. Why should anyone with a logical mind obey bad evidence?

People who believe in conspiracy don't need any evidence. They believed from the start. Because it answers certain needs in them.
So, you believe that the GOVERNMENT has NEVER been involved in a conspiracy; criminal activity or injustices perpetrated upon the American people and others?

And, you also believe that the only evidence which exists to this degree is presented on FORUMS such as this one?

If so, I would not consider that you have an OPEN MIND.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-22-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:37 AM

Who said I only look at evidence on forums? I admit I don't buy the many, many books that are published each year that alledge to provide compelling evidence. I seriously doubt reading them would sway me as I know full well those books will be biased to the hilt and that there will not be one jot of self critique in them. I want to hear both sides, like any sane person would. Seems to be different for conspiracy fans. They have provided me with all kinds of webpages and clues. None of them came up to scrutiny. I spent a year of my life looking it, and I wasn't impressed much. I defeated their arguments over and over BECAUSE they did not spend one second checking their supposed facts.

I don't know if any of it is true. It might be, and I'm sure the government get up to all kinds of stuff we don't see. But if nobody can prove it then why believe? I prefer to reserve my anger for stuff that I know is real.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post

your a shill, or a programmed noob, which one is it?
Old 10-29-2009, 04:24 AM

>>your a shill, or a programmed noob, which one is it?

If I'm a shill then I operate with no training and no funding and in fact no attempt has been made, by whatever organisation I work for, to even tell me I am a shill.

I am a conspiracy fan who looked at the evidence and saw little or nothing.

Ok, I'm lying. I'm an experimental reptile human hybrid. The goal is to create a physical body that betrays no sign of reptile physiognmy. I am the latest test. It has been a success and a failure. By rights I should have killed myself by now so I can report back to the dark planes. I'm having a slight problem as the new process, which involves being implanted into the body at birth alongside the human soul, has resulted in me losing my memory. This has also caused a merging of my soul and the soul of the unwitting host; who happens to be a notorious coward. I'm forced to wait until this body dies naturally. I am able to tell you all this as you will now treat this as a joke. I command you to treat this as a joke.

There. It is done. Feel free to treat this as a joke.

By the way, Swine flu is designed to deter the 2012 genome shift. That one's for free.