Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2005, 07:35 AM

Default 6-6-6 Retailing Trend Slowing Down

Many Retailers Not Ready To Join Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, Target and Best Buy in the RFID tag program that enables mer-chandise to give off an identification signal via radio waves and can be tracked anywhere in the world. Details here.http://wireless.newsfactor.com/story...story_id=30054

Old 01-31-2005, 07:02 PM

Default Re: 6-6-6 Retailing Trend Slowing Down

Quote:
Protocol wrote:
Many Retailers Not Ready To Join Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, Target and Best Buy in the RFID tag program that enables mer-chandise to give off an identification signal via radio waves and can be tracked anywhere in the world. Details here.http://wireless.newsfactor.com/story...story_id=30054
And by the way!!! I might be misinformed, but...
I heard that all barcodes have 6---6---6 in them!
Help me out here. Anyone heard of this???
Old 01-31-2005, 09:08 PM

I dont know about that getreal. In my younger days i was a cashier and used to scan various barcodes. I know in NY the code on your license just comes up as your bday. Usually on a form of ID it just represents a # like your ssn or bday.
Old 02-01-2005, 12:29 AM

I might be able to help out here. On almost every barcode you will see three sets of elongated paired lines: one set on each end and one in the centre. These are used to tell the reader where to start and stop reading the code.

These bars have been said by many to represent 666, with each pair meaning "6". I'm not up with all the numerology of it, but since the NWO likes to throw some teasers at us, I wouldn't be surprised if 666 was in there somewhere.

Protocol, I'm prety sure that with time, lagging retailers will catch up with RFID plans; it's just the startup costs associated with it that's delaying its rapid spread.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:00 AM

My prediction here is that it will end up like our own Canadian fiasco of gun registry. The government could fcuk making a peanut butter sandwich. Inept mean anything?

They will waste a lot of many and get nothing done as usual on their barcoding pilgrimage to tracking devices. How consumed with goods of sonsumption are these idiots? They want to track themeverywhere - all of them. That sounds so assinine to me!

I'm sure the elctronic portion of life they will be able to tag... my timex could be a tracker... who knows? But will Mr. Cuba stop painting his ceramic tiles for the tourists becuz he has no tag for his wears? Not going to happen.

Big business is not powerful enough to knock out the little guy and his enguinty to make something and sell it to make a buck.

A thought just flashed my mind. These NWO bastids are trying to stamp out creation, creativity. Stop people from creating babies, from creating things with their own hands, from creating businesses in our communities - we are supposed to only serve our bosses and masters, those who would have us serve the beast???

Kiss my arse - they have not a hope in hell! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mary XXX
Old 04-23-2005, 10:29 AM

Universal Product Code (UPC) - :-o :-o :-o

The Illusion That Surrounds Us All - And How We Can See Through It
http://www.equilibra.uk.com/illusion.shtml
8-)