Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2009, 01:20 PM

Default Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité – Providence, Miracle or What Really H

By rds2301, Robert Singer

Warning: Reading the following may be hazardous to your mental health. The material herein has caused readers to experience Cognitive Dissonance (CD). CD is the discomfort felt at the discrepancy between what you already know or believe, and new information or interpretation that contradicts a strongly held belief system – It’s that queasy feeling that rises in your gut and screams, I DON’T BELIEVE THAT! Because, if you accepted the new information, you would have to admit you been ”had,” or ”conned,” in this case into shopping for stuff to trash the planet.

The benefit of the new information is that the world around you will finally make sense. Hot, flat, and crowded Thomas L. Friedman will finally know what planet George W. Bush is on. Bush lost the war on terrorism and the war in Iraq, but is winning the war on the environment.

At this point, it is advantageous to consider the efforts of writer Andrew Hitchcock, author of The History of the House of Rothschild.:
"The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, and are the hidden hand behind all the social cataclysms in history.”

The French and American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars, the Industrial Revolution, the Federal Reserve and our consumer society.

Rothschild policies include “total ruthlessness” and as Frederic Morton writes in the Preface to “The Rothschild’s,” “For the last one hundred and fifty years, the history of the House of Rothschild has been to an amazing degree the backstage history of Western Europe.... The overwhelming success of the Rothschild’s lay in their willingness to do what had to be done.”

What follows is the history that has been intentionally left out of our textbooks. The historical research by Toqueville, Chartier and Hitchcock if examined without prejudice supports a prima facie case that the House of Rothschild orchestrated the French and American Revolutions to create the middle class (consumers) for the purpose of trashing the planet.

read the entire article at The Marketoracle
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité – Providence, Miracle or What Really Happened :: The Market Oracle

Old 09-16-2009, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité – Providence, Miracle or What Really H

Quote:
Originally Posted by rds2301 View Post
By rds2301, Robert Singer

Warning: Reading the following may be hazardous to your mental health. The material herein has caused readers to experience Cognitive Dissonance (CD). CD is the discomfort felt at the discrepancy between what you already know or believe, and new information or interpretation that contradicts a strongly held belief system – It’s that queasy feeling that rises in your gut and screams, I DON’T BELIEVE THAT! Because, if you accepted the new information, you would have to admit you been ”had,” or ”conned,” in this case into shopping for stuff to trash the planet.

The benefit of the new information is that the world around you will finally make sense. Hot, flat, and crowded Thomas L. Friedman will finally know what planet George W. Bush is on. Bush lost the war on terrorism and the war in Iraq, but is winning the war on the environment.

At this point, it is advantageous to consider the efforts of writer Andrew Hitchcock, author of The History of the House of Rothschild.:
"The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, and are the hidden hand behind all the social cataclysms in history.”

The French and American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars, the Industrial Revolution, the Federal Reserve and our consumer society.

Rothschild policies include “total ruthlessness” and as Frederic Morton writes in the Preface to “The Rothschild’s,” “For the last one hundred and fifty years, the history of the House of Rothschild has been to an amazing degree the backstage history of Western Europe.... The overwhelming success of the Rothschild’s lay in their willingness to do what had to be done.”

What follows is the history that has been intentionally left out of our textbooks. The historical research by Toqueville, Chartier and Hitchcock if examined without prejudice supports a prima facie case that the House of Rothschild orchestrated the French and American Revolutions to create the middle class (consumers) for the purpose of trashing the planet.

read the entire article at The Marketoracle
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité – Providence, Miracle or What Really Happened :: The Market Oracle
I have a hard time believing that the Rothschild's tentacles reach into many aspects of my daily life.

Financially, maybe, but, other than that, well, I think that would be giving them CREDIT when it's not due.

PUN INTENDED!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:57 PM

Well you are one of the few on this site that actually read it.

Sorry you didn't like it.

There doesn't seem to be any interest in my nonsense here. I will crawl back to may cave... at rumormillnews.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Well you are one of the few on this site that actually read it.

Sorry you didn't like it.

There doesn't seem to be any interest in my nonsense here. I will crawl back to may cave... at rumormillnews.
Ah, when did you post this?

Today?

Seems you are somewhat inpatient in thinking that I'm one of the few on this site who read your thread.

GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE.

FYI, this forum isn't like the others.

Not alot of chatter.

Some come to post; some come to read and some come to stir up trouble.

Five posts and you cave.

PUN INTENDED!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-16-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 PM

according to the site only 5 Views. Look at recent posts, what is that statistic?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:20 PM

So, what's the problem?

People aren't living up to your expectations?
Old 10-22-2009, 12:30 PM

Quote:
It is well-known that both revolutions were instigated by freemasons ("Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité" is the masonic motto) and that freemasons are mostly gentile puppets of the Jewish Rothschild empire but I never understood their purpose. The creation of the middle class, however, seems to perfectly fit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I have a hard time believing that the Rothschild's tentacles reach into many aspects of my daily life.

Financially, maybe, but, other than that, well, I think that would be giving them CREDIT when it's not due.
The following quote from Wikipedia gives an indication of how powerful the Rothschilds still are today :
Quote:
From his headquarters in St James's Place in London Jacob Rothschild has cultivated an influential set of clients, business associates and friends who have extended his interests far beyond the normal scope of a banker.

He was a close personal friend of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger.
His country estate has been a regular venue for visiting heads of state including Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Margaret Thatcher received French President François Mitterrand there at a summit in 1990. He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by such figures as James Wolfensohn, former president of the World Bank, Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffett and Arnold Schwarzenegger. He has a personal collection of 15,000 bottles of Rothschild wines dating as far back as 1870. They are stored in the cellars at Waddesdon Manor.

He has also developed strong business interests in Russia and is a friend of Mikhail Khodorkovsky and a trustee of the Open Russia Foundation, a UK based entity founded in 2001 as the charitable arm of YUKOS.

[...]

Lord Rothschild has also followed the Rothschild family's charitable interests in Israel and is the chairman of Yad Hanadiv, the family foundation which gave the Knesset and the Supreme Court buildings to Israel. He is also President of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research.
Also, have you heard of the first Balfour declaration. This 1917 promise of Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild was the first British step to the creation of the state of Israel 31 years later.
Quote:
Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour