Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America


I'll be posting this where ever I can. This is heavy stuff but its definately something everyone should be aware of.

This is a video about the dangers of vaccinations and mercury. Ignore the corny station this is done on. This video presents no religious views or anything like that. Very informative presentation about the dangers of getting vaccinated and the dangers and the result of mercury poisoning.


Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post

Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?
First of all, the vapors seen in those now famous "amalgam filling" films is water vapor. If it was mercury vapor it would sink to the floor of the mouth due to its density.

Second of all, mercury poisoning and autism have VERY different symptoms. If you were to get a large enough dose of mercury to actually cause some level of brain impairment, you would also get all of the other symptoms as well. Common symptoms include peripheral neuropathy (presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning or pain), skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes), edema (swelling), and desquamation (dead skin peels off in layers).
Do you really thing the mothers and pediatritions missed their babies skin peeling off?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
First of all, the vapors seen in those now famous "amalgam filling" films is water vapor. If it was mercury vapor it would sink to the floor of the mouth due to its density.

Second of all, mercury poisoning and autism have VERY different symptoms. If you were to get a large enough dose of mercury to actually cause some level of brain impairment, you would also get all of the other symptoms as well. Common symptoms include peripheral neuropathy (presenting as paresthesia or itching, burning or pain), skin discoloration (pink cheeks, fingertips and toes), edema (swelling), and desquamation (dead skin peels off in layers).
Do you really thing the mothers and pediatritions missed their babies skin peeling off?
I'm not sure what 'films' you were watching about a amalgam fillings but the clip I saw was of someone holding a liter about 10 inches below the filling causing the filling to release greyish vapour. Explain to me where water vapour would come from and why it would be grey? I'm pretty sure hot vapour rises not sinks. Your theory just doesn't make sense.

Mercury effects everyone differently. Not everyone develops pink cheeks or edema when there poisoned by it. I'm not sure what you consider brain impairment but nearly any amount of mercury causes some degree of damage to the brain.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2009, 08:22 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Link to the video and I will take a look.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2009, 10:22 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

By the way, the type of Mercury that causes health problems is MetylMercury, while amalgam fillings uses elemental Mercury.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 AM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
By the way, the type of Mercury that causes health problems is MetylMercury, while amalgam fillings uses elemental Mercury.
The video is you were talking about in a previous post was really quite irrelavent anyways. Elemental mercury is infact toxic not as much as methyl-mercury though. It doesn't matter anyways, elemental mercury get metabolized into organic mercury when its in someones body.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-21-2009, 09:20 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
I'll be posting this where ever I can. This is heavy stuff but its definately something everyone should be aware of.

This is a video about the dangers of vaccinations and mercury. Ignore the corny station this is done on. This video presents no religious views or anything like that. Very informative presentation about the dangers of getting vaccinated and the dangers and the result of mercury poisoning.

Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?
Yes you did.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-22-2009, 02:49 AM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

More distraction eh? Good job, I'll give you that your a great forum spammer. Post somethin you know is wrong so I will post somethin to argue against it. This will turn the thread in to a childish arguement so the pages of info I've left in the previous pages of this thread are less likely to be seen. I've seen this kind of stuff happen a million times. Just remember where your souls at Eriee, fuckin low life.

Boys and girls all of the info I've dropped is a few pages back just ignore these stupid posts.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-22-2009, 08:59 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

So its spamming to refute the claim huh? Good to know. Now go home and put all of that energy to productive use, like mowing a lawn or two lol.

By the way its Eire, not Erie. There is a huge difference.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Laokin Laokin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
QUOTE:

"No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?"

I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY.

I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms.

2+2 = 4.

Absolutely agreed.

Mercury is poisionous, but so is nicotine. Mercury is used a preservative. Autism has many causes, one being incest, not mercury.
I've had vaccines and I don't have mercury poisoning. So 2 + 2 = what again? Oh yeah 4, you just don't know how to add.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.