Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Banned

Default Fake Illuminati Pyramid Schem and Initiation - Beware!

To whom it may concern,

Dear brethren of the Order,

As you are no doubt aware by this hour and instant of October 9, 2008 Pacific Maritime Five o' Clock, there have been certain goings on by happenstance, chance, and subterfuge which pertain to a Mr Eli Rook who has been sending spam into our private message folders.

As a member of the Order, I feel that it is my duty to warn all that this is a fraud and a pyramid scheme by the Mr Rook. He is charging monies for initiation and information upon joining this supposed Illuminati order.

I myself am a 365 degree Grand Royal Ipsissimus Overlord Ubermensch of the Monarch & Spotted Owl Oasis Lodge. As such I can assure you that Mr Rook is playing the confidence man in this regard.

If any would like to join or know more about the real Order, simply private message me, and I'll send you an application that you may fill out for review by our Magistrate Inquisitor Gargantua.

Thank you,

--Fra

Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Fake Illuminati Pyramid Schem and Initiation - Beware!

Your signature picture is an advertisement, Leonardo.

You need to change it or I will have to ban you from the forum.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-09-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Woo Nemesis

You Kant do that. Besides, a reminder that people need to use logic more might be useful in this forum.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You Kant do that. Besides, a reminder that people need to use logic more might be useful in this forum.
Kindly inform us, EE, why you believe, as a member of this forum, you are able to advise a Super Moderator as to which tasks he/she cannot perform.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-09-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Woo Nemesis

Wink Re: Fake Illuminati Pyramid Schem and Initiation - Beware!

You obvously didnt get the joke. Wow, you know I hear they have drugs for that now.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Woo Nemesis

Besides, you probably typed that in yourself to make yourself feel important. Notice that I figured out how to change that too!
Old 10-13-2009, 01:04 PM

Your signature is a link to Amazon.

This forum, as far as I know it, does not receive compensation from Amazon for advertising space.

In addition:

6. Usage Rules.

We reserve the right to deny you access to any and all parts of this Site and suspend or terminate your account, for any reason or no reason, and at our sole discretion. The following rules shall govern your conduct regarding the use of the Site.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your signature is a link to Amazon.

This forum, as far as I know it, does not receive compensation from Amazon for advertising space.

That is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
In addition:

6. Usage Rules.

We reserve the right to deny you access to any and all parts of this Site and suspend or terminate your account, for any reason or no reason, and at our sole discretion. The following rules shall govern your conduct regarding the use of the Site.
That is also correct.

Therefore, as you can see, I have violated no part of the terms of service.

If you are compelled to ban me, simply know that you are banning me for no reason. If/when you do so, you will certify in my mind that Club Conspiracy is now nothing less than a New World Order propaganda and re-education outlet online.

I have been a loyal contributor and supporter of CC since late 2004. But if this is now how the site will be run, and of all persons by a one time resistance supporter Blue Angel, who has now obviously sold her soul to the NWO, then I want no part of it and will defame, expose it anywhere I go and everywhere I am able on the Internet.

Thank you.

--Fra
Old 10-13-2009, 07:56 PM

Leonardo said:

That is also correct.

I don't need you to verify that what I have posted is correct.

Therefore, as you can see, I have violated no part of the terms of service.

Maybe not, but the forum reserves the right to ban any member without reason and/or cause.

If you are compelled to ban me, simply know that you are banning me for no reason.

See above.

If/when you do so, you will certify in my mind that Club Conspiracy is now nothing less than a New World Order propaganda and re-education outlet online.

If you are banned, you say that would constitute, in your mind, that CC is nothing less than a NWO propaganda. As you have stated, your opinion about CC doesn't matter except in your own mind. Couldn't agree more.

I have been a loyal contributor and supporter of CC since late 2004. But if this is now how the site will be run, and of all persons by a one time resistance supporter Blue Angel, who has now obviously sold her soul to the NWO, then I want no part of it and will defame, expose it anywhere I go and everywhere I am able on the Internet.

Your threats are of no consequence to me or anyone else.

As a Moderator of this forum, I am here to remove spam from the site and perform other functions to ensure that the site performs optimally. Nothing more and nothing less.

Many times, members of CC provide links to sites within their posts that contain information related to the subject matter of this forum and these links, sometimes, contain advertisements.

These links, however, are not contained in their signature.

You, however, provide a continuous link to Amazon in your signature which is a retail book store and unrelated to the subject matter of this forum.

Keep the title of the book in your signature, if you so desire, but remove the link to Amazon.

Change your signature picture or you will be banned.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-13-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:12 PM

Leonardo has been banned for 10 days due to a signature rule violation.