Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2009, 01:01 PM

Default New Series 'V' and other shows alike linked to 2012 Conspiracies

In this new series what is the real reason for the "outer world visitors" arrival? Could there really be a hidden deception unrevealed by their presence?

Are the reasons for these type of shows returning possibly linked to 2012 conspiracies and the revelation of what's conveyed in the Sumerian tablets?

Visit this website to see what others are saying: ABC.com - V - Discuss

Also, join us ever Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. MDT to discuss this topic as well as many others. We would love to hear your opinions and information you know.
Enlightening The Mind

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by EnlighteningTheMind : 11-04-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: New Series 'V' and other shows alike linked to 2012 Conspiracies

Yeah, I am sure Eyekon will be all about it for the next few weeks.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:19 AM

Robert Englund played Willy in V. He was a nice alien. He wore a black leather glove on his right hand through most of the series because he had the fake human skin ripped away to show he was alien. Funny then that he should go on to play Fred kruger who wore a leather glove on his right hand. Doesn't Kruger look sort of reptilian? In one of the films he is given his power by two snake demons.

Red and green are the colours of the aliens in V. Green skin and red outfits. Red and green are Kruger's colours too.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:57 PM

So Wes Craven must then be also reptilian - wouldn't a reptilian employ reptilians?

And Wes Craven's name mut be reptilian!

V was a disappoitment really - nothing at all like the 80's series - all they have done is taken a very successful title to a series and branded onto a dire 'B'-series in fact it is probably worse than dire!

But don't just listen to me you can judge for yourself - i'm sure i saw the news series link somewhere BRB!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:00 PM

found it: Watch V Here FREE
Old 11-09-2009, 03:59 AM

Craven said he was inspired to write the film when he saw a tramp with long fingers, when he was a child. Before I saw the film, or knew about Fred K I had a horrible dream about an old man with really long fingers. I told my sister about it and she said she had dreamt about the same man. I recalled that there had been a girl in the dream with me. Even longer ago, before the film was ever made I designed a character in my notebooks who wore a wide brimmed hat, had a claw on his right hand and had a stripey top. I even think the colours were close enough. But my guy wore a visor and was more a space age type. So was that a mix of V and Nightmare on Elm street? They wore visors on V.

Maybe this Kruger is real. Look at the name Robert Englund. Some of the oldest names for demons are like Robert. "Robet" is an old jewish word for demon. Then there's Rabisu in the same language which was a "crouching demon" They may stem from the oldest name of the devil; Rahab. or RHB, given they have no vowels. RHB sounds alot like Rob. Rahab was a sea serpent by the way. So fits with V too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahab_(demon)

Quote:
Rahab is mentioned in the Talmud and the Old Testament, and its etymology is given as 'noise,' tumult' or 'arrogance.'[citation needed]

This name originally designated the primordial abyss, the water-dragon of darkness and chaos, and so comparable to Leviathan and Tiamat. Rahab later became a particular demon, inhabitant of the sea, especially associated with the Red Sea, in this case sometimes associated with Leviathan.[citation needed]

Then we have Bob from Twin Peaks.

Last edited by albie : 11-09-2009 at 04:01 AM.