Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2005, 04:54 AM

Default Remember the chaos of the Babel tower?

Social ingeneering through the (artificial) cult of free immigration and "multicultural" society, as well described by Dick Lam, former governor of California:

http://www.rense.com/general62/destroy.htm

Old 01-31-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Remember the chaos of the Babel tower?

Dude is on Q!

"I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

All blacks from canada are not of African descent and yet the multiculturals of advertising like to remind the sheeple of an enslaved African race living within America's and Canada's border.

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

Removing the social net from the fabric of North American illegals. My local school caters to the German boy, and not my Canadian child. Dumbing down the mainstream local education to the immigrant level(no disrespect intended please). The system is set up to divide and conquer - such is the nature of the beast.

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.'
I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

Every idea this man describes is a working effective force here on Canada's shores. This pogrom is working well in Britain too. Have not been to the states for 15 years now and from what I read, it is a working factor their too.

Nazis demonize, isolate and exterminate. That is the devil's hand in our future.

These bastards will tell you what they are up to. Tony Blair went on about education, education, education and he ripped the British school system to shreds, right beneath my very eyes, over 4 short years.

Bushy boy is preaching freedom, freedom, freedom, and I am really starting to worry that martial law is coming, coming, coming.

Mary XXX
Old 01-31-2005, 09:14 AM

8-) Heavy Multiculturalism has been part of Australias big cities now for atleast twenty years! Personally what i find ironic is the fact that the U.S and NWO have embarked on a mission to to discredit and standardise ethnic culture and religion globally, yet the U.S was one of the first anglo nations along with the U.K to begin and encourage the multicultural process as far back the late 1960s.
Yet they now find the Multicultural policy a hinderance and real subversive danger to their cultural standardistion agenda of laissez faire values, What a jest!.In Australia in sydney in particular we have several Arab muslim ghettoes, just full of people like the recently released Mundoo Habib. They are all mainly muslim arabs and they all hate the U.S s guts good for them.

I would like to see the U.S Forces try and occupy Australia especially the big cities like sydney,because they would have no picknick on their hands in terms of pro U.S Imperial support despite the rosy PR image PM john Howard puts to our relationship to the U.S internationally.
Hell Howard cant even control his own backyard of sydeny let alone worry about iraq.What a jest! :-D
Old 01-31-2005, 09:21 AM

Bingo!:

http://www.vdare.com/misc/graham_050129_colorado.htm

Seemingly, America is the very next on the blacklist of the NWO masters of the City of London. Once upon a time, it was a big free Nation called America...
Old 01-31-2005, 06:44 PM

I agree with the Gov. 100%. The NWO is destroyong western society just look at spain, france, germany heck all the west including usa and canada. Yet this does not happen in china which is growing ever stronger, nor in any country of asia except australia and new zealand.

God seperated the nations for a reason and it was not bigotry.

God gave the ancient hebrews a code on how to treat the aliens in their country and this did not include multiculturalism.

Regardless of its good and bad we must preserve our euro heritage because that is what gave our countries prosperity.And that is what we are.

We have to respect other cultures but not over ours.If we have to let people of other cultures in they must abide by our norms and culture if they don't like it let them go. IN time they, regardless of their backgrounds will assimalte into the general population, but not if we cater to their special needs.

All imigrants should learn and use the european language historicaly in use by the country they imigrate too.

They should not expect to have their customs, religious,moral,ethnic... become part of the land nor should they expect that we should take special considerations when we observe our customs.

One cannot eat a two tabels at the same time nor serve 2 masters.

We got to take our country back from them an this include the jewish cabal.

Old 02-13-2005, 01:42 AM

:lol: Yes i find it hilarious that many U.S citizens like to think of themselves as white when they have a female uncle Tom as Secretary of State the kind of person that would have been cooking and scrubbing floors for her Pastural and plantation masters a few decades ago ironic indeed!. :lol: