Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Have these forums been infiltrated?


I cant help but wonder if the forums like these are infultrated by people who dont want certain things to be known. Gaining our confidence before trying to influence us away from subjects or points of views that cut a little close to the bone.

Kind of like controlling the media but with a more hands on approach. Befriending those who know to much so they can get more information on them.

I know whatever we write can be remotely viewed anyway but thats no substitute for actual interaction. Moulding the way we think using clever psychological devices. Think of it as subliminal messaging but through language. or virtual hyponosis.

Thought this might be an interesting subject let me know what you think.

__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2009, 04:58 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Just watch out for the guy who goes by the name Out Of The Box. He's here to discredit the conspiracy movement. I caught him pretending to know stuff that he didn't. Sure sign of these lazy CIA people.

Also Eye-Kon. I caught him lying about reptiles. Spreading disinfo. Eye Kon? or I CON?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2009, 05:31 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Just watch out for the guy who goes by the name Out Of The Box. He's here to discredit the conspiracy movement. I caught him pretending to know stuff that he didn't. Sure sign of these lazy CIA people.

Also Eye-Kon. I caught him lying about reptiles. Spreading disinfo. Eye Kon? or I CON?
Thanks for the heads up. Ill be sure to take a look at there threads.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

There's only one sure fire way to attack conspiracy. You cannot do it directly by arguing the points because you'll be found out if you are lying. Your typical debunker is ruled out there, unless he's attacking a really stupid forum with people who believe anything without checking. The only REAL way is to have people like Out of the box and Eye Kon. Who deliberatley make themselves look like fools on forums to make ALL theorists look like fools.

it's the only way to do it, and they sure do it.

Of course they could just be idiots...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-21-2009, 06:14 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
There's only one sure fire way to attack conspiracy. You cannot do it directly by arguing the points because you'll be found out if you are lying. Your typical debunker is ruled out there, unless he's attacking a really stupid forum with people who believe anything without checking. The only REAL way is to have people like Out of the box and Eye Kon. Who deliberatley make themselves look like fools on forums to make ALL theorists look like fools.

it's the only way to do it, and they sure do it.

Of course they could just be idiots...
After reading Eye Kon's posts about witnesing a shapeshifter and the U.FO's come from within the planet. Id have to say that he's a bit of both. Making a mockery of the conspiracy with dumb claims and without bieng able to offer any evidence, and foolish to think that people cant see through his attempts to discredit us. I havent got to out of the box yet but i've got a feeling it will be more of the same.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-22-2009, 03:15 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Eye Kon suggested that he's actually seen the worlds inside the earth. I know people like him, they like to come across as wise guru men when they are basically laughing at us.


Out of the Box gave an entire book as evidence of his claims about aliens interacting with primitive man, when I asked him to quote from it he couldn't and finally admitted he'd never even read it. It was the Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra. I will try and find the thread.

Here it is...


http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ed-7966-7.html


Now if a debunker had done that he would instantly be called out as a CIA shill or a fool. We all make ourselves look more informed than we really are, but an entire book? Either that is pure arrogance or a very calculated attempt to make all theorists look like liars.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
I cant help but wonder if the forums like these are infultrated by people who dont want certain things to be known. Gaining our confidence before trying to influence us away from subjects or points of views that cut a little close to the bone.

Kind of like controlling the media but with a more hands on approach. Befriending those who know to much so they can get more information on them.

I know whatever we write can be remotely viewed anyway but thats no substitute for actual interaction. Moulding the way we think using clever psychological devices. Think of it as subliminal messaging but through language. or virtual hyponosis.

Thought this might be an interesting subject let me know what you think.

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

O.K thanks for going to the effort of posting this video.

It was pointless however. I dont know who this guy is. For all i know he could be employed by the church to try to convert athiests in to believers.

Its interesting how he describes not wanting to die because he was an athiest and had'nt lived what in his eyes was a good life. I think he's confusing this with his most human basic survival instict. I would'nt want to die. Not because i havent lived a good life but because at a basic level survival at any cost is instinctive. Its the same instinct that allows a rabbit to chew through its own leg to ecape a snare. If he did see everything that he saw. It could be a hallucination brought on by the ammount of pain he was in. A semi conciouse dream if you like. Or nightmare by the sound of it.

Its easy to put things like this down to a religeouse experience. Just the same way as people who take L.S.D claiming that jesus came and talked to them. Why have you got to be off your face on drugs or barely hanging on to life before jesus suddenly takes some notice of you. Nothing i have'nt seen before here.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

-Nietzsche is Dead-
God
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

The world if )the non existing false religion of) Atheism was the majority:

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ***** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.