Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2009, 06:13 AM

Default Mind over matter. Quantum communication.

(Part one)

In 1927 at a conference on physics in Belgium. A new proposal of mind over matter was admitted to try to resolve inexplicable behaviours in Quantum Mechanics.

Hiesenberg and Bohr approached Einstien with a new theory. That the minds of the reasearchers were effecting the results of experiments. This is because the mathmatics of predictability were not repeatable and reliable enough to explain what was happening.

At first Einstein could'nt accept this because it violated all mathmatical models. Years later however he admitted it was happening. So something must have convinced him it was true.

"Anyone who becomes seriously involved in the persuit of science becomes convinced that there is a spirit manifest in the laws of the universe. A spirit vastly superior to that of man" - Albert Einstien

So is it possible that the universe itself is alive and we are part of it?

This spirit which Einstien speaks of, is not a mechanical force like Gravity, Electro magnetism or the strong or weak forces, but is conciouseness itself.

"All matter originates and exists, only by virtue of a force. We must assume that behind this force is the existance of a conciouse and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter" - Max planck. The father of quantum physics. 1858 - 1947.

So to summarise whats been discussed so far.Our current Science can not handle conciouseness. Allthough some would say quantum physics can expain conciouseness, it actualy cant deal with an expeiment where a conciouse observer is involved.

Whenever there is a conciouse observer present. It causes a collapse of the wave function. The wave function is a mathematical construct which describes the wavieness of probabilitys of events at the Quantum level.
So when an observer is present they actualy destroy information and effectively set the wave back to zero.

Thus its is in theory, possible that human intention can significantly influence properties and materials in the nature of reality.

In 1957 Proffesor Hans Eysensick of the University of London. Wrote a letter insinuating of a conspiracy Invilving 30 major universitys and hundreds of respected scientists. To silence the truth about what they knew about human conciouseness.

After the United States had data from the Stamford research institute and Universitys worldwide regarding remote viewing and telepathy.
(They actualy managed to find a downed russian plane which crashed in Africa.)
They were terrified of what would happen if everyday people developed the power of their minds.

They carried out a smere campaign in the media to discredit what they had discovered because if we realised how powerfull our minds actualy are it would give us back the power that they try so hard to hold on to.

So by projecting our conciouse will form our body or mind via electro magnetic frequency waves produced by the heart in to the force that governs all matter. Could you communicate with people on the other side of the world or use it to view things that people dont want you to see?

Ill be attempting to answer these questions in part 2

Thats it for this section get your heads round this bit and i'll be back with the next part soon as ive done some research.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Banned

Default Re: Mind over matter. Quantum communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
So by projecting our conscious will from our body or mind via electromagnetic frequency waves produced by the heart in to the force that governs all matter. Could you communicate with people on the other side of the world or use it to view things that people dont want you to see?.
No. Learn to spell.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:37 PM

I understand the presented concepts inspite of gramatical errors.

So by projecting our conciouse will form our body or mind via electro magnetic frequency waves produced by the heart in to the force that governs all matter. Could you communicate with people on the other side of the world or use it to view things that people dont want you to see?

As a "psychic", often I can heart-emotionally connect with my children and my friends without using any form of technology. A willingness between us proceeds the telepathy.

I also know of others who are invasive with their gifts and I disagree with their use of this "talent". Seeing what other people don't want you to see can heal or harm, be invasive or necessary.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post

As a "psychic", often I can heart-emotionally connect with my children and my friends without using any form of technology. A willingness between us proceeds the telepathy.

I also know of others who are invasive with their gifts and I disagree with their use of this "talent". Seeing what other people don't want you to see can heal or harm, be invasive or necessary.
So, what form of technology do you use to heart-emotionally connect to your children and friends?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-12-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post

I suggest you are EMULATING this in your mind, the child (or whatever) also doing the same. This will produce the same agreeable result.

"Electromagnetic radiation" (if it were there) would be EASILY detected using a coil and a galvanometer. "Magnetism" - use a compass.

The fact is the mind can easily produce this illusion. We are all suggestible.

Get a proper job.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 01-13-2010 at 04:38 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
I suggest you are EMULATING this in your mind, the child (or whatever) also doing the same. This will produce the same agreeable result.

"Electromagnetic radiation" (if it were there) would be EASILY detected using a coil and a galvanometer. "Magnetism" - use a compass.

The fact is the mind can easily produce this illusion. We are all suggestible.

Get a proper job.

I
JazzRoc said:

"Electromagnetic radiation" (if it where there) would be EASILY detected using a coil and galvanomenter. "Magnetism" - use a compass."

What the hell are you talking about, JazzRoc?

JaneDoe included.

Nevermind.

Don't even try to explain it.

It's such BS.

Get a proper job.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:45 AM

Forgoodness sakes, could it possibly be that I'm the only sane person who posts on this forum?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-13-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The claim made that energy passes between one person and another can be tested with a compass and a radio receiver (edited).

If no change in readings is detected then the claim is false.

If that test hasn't been made then the claim has no basis.

If it isn't evidential and repeatable, it isn't science. It is pseudoscience like divination, astrology, and the rest of the atavisms of the past we don't seem to be able to shake off.

Snake Oil, anyone?

Last edited by JazzRoc : 01-13-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
JazzRoc said:

"Electromagnetic radiation" (if it where there) would be EASILY detected using a coil and galvanomenter. "Magnetism" - use a compass."

JaneDoe included.

Nevermind.

Don't even try to explain it.

It's such BS.

Get a proper job.
Never took HS Physics BA? EM could indeed be detected with a coil, a resonant circuit, and a meter.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:59 PM

Algebra said:

"So is it possible that the universe itself is alive and we are part of it?"

Ah, I would think so.