Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Slavery still exists?


Would you agree that slavery still exists? and would you accept that you are a slave?

What if you were convinced that you are free when actually your the property of the government that rules your country.

So what is it that makes us feel like were free in our current society in the first place. Our ability to choose our own carier path. Our ability to Earn money and then buy what ever we want with it.

The problem i have with this is. Money itself is created by the government. It costs them nothing to produce. Then when you get a job and start earning it they take it back off you again. Meaning that in essence you've actually been working for free.

Lets say you buy a car. The money go's to the dealer who pays his bills and taxes with it which sends it strait back in to the hands of the people who made it in the first place. The Government. Its the same for everything you can imagine spending your money on.

So buy using money. Are they creating a false sense of freedom. Whilst all along using us as slaves to expand there own intrests?

Let me know what you think and if you can think of any other tools of false freedom.

__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2009, 05:52 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Talking Re: Slavery still exists?

Wow. I suggest looking into an Econ. 101 class at your local community college. You have a pretty skewed view of how transactions between willing participants work.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Wow. I suggest looking into an Econ. 101 class at your local community college. You have a pretty skewed view of how transactions between willing participants work.
LOL take it you dont think much of it then? nevermind just trying to get some conversation happening.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
LOL take it you dont think much of it then? nevermind just trying to get some conversation happening.
Any way thats an attack on me not an objective argument. I could say that about any article on here. Give me some reasons why you have a problem with this. I assume you have taken ECO 101 so enlighten me.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-23-2009, 07:50 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

It is an interesting topic, but there are a couple of overstatements in there. First of all, not all of the money in your car deal example goes back to the government. A fraction of it certainly does, and that fraction does seem to keep increasing every year, but thankfully it is far from 100%....but give the Democrats time lol.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
It is an interesting topic, but there are a couple of overstatements in there. First of all, not all of the money in your car deal example goes back to the government. A fraction of it certainly does, and that fraction does seem to keep increasing every year, but thankfully it is far from 100%....but give the Democrats time lol.

Look deeper in to it and im willing to bet that it does end up back in the hands of the government eventualy. Although it will change hands a fair number of times before it does. It gets complicated but when i've come up with a model i'll post it see what you think.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Freedom is a basic modification of vision. How one views the basic necessities of life, whether primitively/holistically food and shelter or ornaments determins the level of freedom. Tangible chains excluded, spirtual and mental chains are relative.

Whether or not the government controls your health is a choice as well. Often the created co-dependency manufactures power for the medical industry.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Would you agree that slavery still exists? and would you accept that you are a slave?

What if you were convinced that you are free when actually your the property of the government that rules your country.

So what is it that makes us feel like were free in our current society in the first place. Our ability to choose our own carier path. Our ability to Earn money and then buy what ever we want with it.

The problem i have with this is. Money itself is created by the government. It costs them nothing to produce. Then when you get a job and start earning it they take it back off you again. Meaning that in essence you've actually been working for free.

Lets say you buy a car. The money go's to the dealer who pays his bills and taxes with it which sends it strait back in to the hands of the people who made it in the first place. The Government. Its the same for everything you can imagine spending your money on.

So buy using money. Are they creating a false sense of freedom. Whilst all along using us as slaves to expand there own intrests?

Let me know what you think and if you can think of any other tools of false freedom.

I am free, for now, because I can worship God. Unfortunately, there are people who hate those like me.
These people are offended by me saying "Merry Christmas". They tell me I can believe in my religion, as long as I REALLY don't believe it. I mean by this that if I just make a token appearance at Church, but actively indulge in prohibited activity, this makes me a "good Christian".
The same people tell me I have the right to follow my religion and they are for tolerance, but I guess this only applies if I agree with them. They say I am intolerant, and then curse and swear at me. I guess intolerance of my "intolerance" is proper, allthough it sounds like a contradiction to me.

I for one am for sucession (sp?), because they do not walk the same path as I. I hope the United States will let us go peacefully. I hope they will be tolerant of our choice to live in a Republic where we proudly embrace our Judeo-Christian culture, and where my brothers and sister oppressed all over the world can be free to pray, read the Scriptures and worship together at peace.
It is unlikely that they will. This is sad. It is sad because I do not wish to harm anyone nor do I desire them to harm me. But like my Jewish brothers back in ancient Israel who resisted the Hellenization of their People via the Roman Empire, if we must we will resist the United States as well. We desire to live our traditions and the precepts of our faith, but they do not wish us to.
If die I must, then I will. I only desire the same rights my forefathers and foremothers fleeing Europe desired: the wish to worship God in peace and security. I call on the United States to let my people go, as Moses did to the Pharoah when the nation of Israel was in bondage to them. Like Moses, I warn the United States of Divine Judgement if they do not; I warn them that if they will not let my people go the Angel of Death will visit again and bring sorrow to both of our houses.
Let my people go! We do not wish to have God driven out of our schools and our homes!
Let my people go! We do not wish for gay marriage!
Let my people go! We do not wish for your Government to mock our traditions and beliefs!
Let my people go! We do not desire you're Nanny State!
Let my people go! We do not wish to live under your Progressive Secular law!
Let my people go, for there are more of us then you know, here in the Deep South, the Midwest and elsewhere. Let us found our Republic and live side by side as neighbors in peace.
We will not attack you if you do not attack us, But should you draw the sword, we will not sheath ours until our Republic is secure and you have taken the oppressive hand of your Progressive, Christian hating hand off us.

As the Scripture says; I set before you a choice between life and death. Be wise, therefore, and choose life.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: Slavery still exists?

O.K im gonna keep this short because your just repeating your self now.

I have no problem with you believing in God or bieng part of any religeon. However you need to understand that just because you do. It does'nt give you liscence to go around preaching that we as non believers are all evil. Thats when you come in to conflict with people like me. By calling me evil you've now opened your self up to attack. The last thing you want because i will do exactly as i have been. Make you realize that your religeon is no more than in instrument used to keep you under control. As long as your under control someone else is in power. Making you no more than a willing participant to your own slavery. You've been brain washed. Why cant you see it? Im not saying it to piss you off. Its true.

So if you dont want this kind of attention then leave those who dont want to believe out of your little rants. Faith in someone who does'nt exist is'nt exactly a strong possition to start a one man crusade.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Only God Can Free You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
O.K im gonna keep this short because your just repeating your self now.

I have no problem with you believing in God or bieng part of any religeon. However you need to understand that just because you do. It does'nt give you liscence to go around preaching that we as non believers are all evil. Thats when you come in to conflict with people like me. By calling me evil you've now opened your self up to attack. The last thing you want because i will do exactly as i have been. Make you realize that your religeon is no more than in instrument used to keep you under control. As long as your under control someone else is in power. Making you no more than a willing participant to your own slavery. You've been brain washed. Why cant you see it? Im not saying it to piss you off. Its true.

So if you dont want this kind of attention then leave those who dont want to believe out of your little rants. Faith in someone who does'nt exist is'nt exactly a strong possition to start a one man crusade.
No, you are not evil. Just your religion (and it is spelled RELIGION-USE SPELLCHECK!!). In fact the Scriptures plainly say "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God". In other words, ALL HUMANS, have sinned. You, me-ALL OF US. Despite what your religion tells you, humans are sinners- people who fall short because they have a rebellious will that puts them in conflict with the will of God.
The wars,hate, e.t.c is a RESULT of this innate inability to OBEY God. It CAN NOT be changed by social programs, psychology, 12 Step Programs, trying to be nicer or kinder-ONLY BY GOD!
Your argument is not with me-it's with God. Untill you perhaps someday come to FULLY understand that by your own will or effort you CAN NOT be "good" , you will continue to be, AS ALL HUMANS ARE, by definition, evil. Your religion simply takes God out of the equation and make YOU God, as if you were the Creator of this wonderful Universe and final arbiter on the moral order that should be the basis of sane living in a sane and truly good society.
The only difference between you and I is this: I ADMIT I am a sinner, and that I NEED God to help me because I am incapable of NOT being this way. I am human and this means as a human being I was born with the innate desire, tendency and INABILTY NOT to sin. When i do wrong, I promptly admit it to God, ask forgiveness and seek to amend it by asking forgiveness from whom I have wronged. I then ask God to help me not to do it again because, being human, it is my nature to do evil.
I have a challenge for you: If you can be good with God then tell me this: Are you able to NOT do some thing you consider wrong, even when you KNOW it is wrong? Have you not done things, over and over again, you KNEW was wrong but STILL did it? The answer is yes, because YOU are enslaved to sin and CAN NOT, of your own free will and power, FREE YOURSELF!

No, you as all of us are a slave- a slave to sin. Only God can begin to allow you to be released from your bonds. Untill then you will remain today, tomorow and FOREVER...A SLAVE!

Last edited by Public Enemy Number One : 12-26-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.