Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2005, 08:36 PM

Default The Beatles: devil worshippers?

Quote:
The Beatles were satanists that had made a pact with the devil, and the bill had to be paid to the coven. Every band that has made a pact with satan has had a member die. Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, etc. In an interview with Barbara Walters, Lennon assassin Mark David Chapman clearly demonstrated that he was a satanist. In other words he was an errand boy collecting the payment for satan’s bill.

"Alone in my apartment back in Honolulu, I would strip naked and put on Beatles records and pray to Satan to give me the strength. I prayed for demons to enter my body to give me the power to kill" (cited by Evangelist Richard Ciarrocca, Observations, Dec. 1990).

“In his book, The Ultimate Evil, investigator-author Maury Terry writes that between 1966 and 1967, the Satanic cult, the Process Church, "sought to recruit the Beatles.

The Beatles' album was dedicated to satanist Aleister Crowley. It was released 20 years, nearly to the day, after Crowley's death in 1947. The title song with the lyrics, "It was twenty years ago today..."

Crowley was born in 1875 and was called the "Great Beast." He was known to practice ritual child sacrifice regularly, in his role as Satan's high priest or "Magus." Crowley died in 1947 due to complications of his huge heroin addiction. Before dying, he succeeded in establishing Satanic covens in many U.S. cities including Hollywood. Anger, like Crowley, is a Magus, and appears to be the heir to Crowley. Anger was seventeen years old when Crowley died. In that same year, 1947, Anger was already producing and directing films which, even by today's standards, reek of pure evil.” - http://www.geocities.com/mmiddleton87/

A key link between the Beatles and the Process Church is Kenneth Anger, a follower of the "founding father" of modern Satanism, Aleister Crowley. Anger, born in 1930, and a child Hollywood movie star, became a devoted disciple of Crowley.

The movie Rosemary's baby was filmed in the Dakota were John Lennon was shot to death. It also appears that John Lennon knew the director personally. “The Director of Rosemary’s Baby was Roman Polanski. (At a party in California in 1973, Lennon ‘went berserk, hurling a chair out the window, smashing mirrors, heaving a TV against the wall, and screaming nonsense about film director Roman Polanski being to blame’ - Giuliano)

It’s also interesting to note that when the Beatles went to India to see the Yogi, John Lennon took along Mia Farrow star of the movie Rosemary’s Baby. It would appear that birds of the same occult coven flock together.

Did this nobody Director make a pact with the Hollywood coven in order that he be given a very choice script. So what is the price for fame in the underworld. It is the killing of your baby! This fact is even stressed in the movie. The coven in the movie demand Rosemary's baby in return for her husband's success and Hollywood fame.

It was an amazing coincidence that the film had a plot that would be similarly played out a year later - Polanski's pregnant actress/wife Sharon Tate would be murdered by Charles Manson's followers.

This was pre-payment for an Academy Award nomination for Polanski's Best Adapted Screenplay. This movie was a critically-acclaimed and a commercially successful film.

Weeks before Lennon's death, on his latest album there was a song by Yoko Ono titled Kiss Kiss Kiss. When played backwards one can hear Yoko say, "I shot John Lennon." This is the same album that John Chapman listened to over and over again! Was Chapman under mind control induced by the album.

Now enter another mind control victim by the name of Charles Manson a santanic bill collector. His followers saw to it that Roman Polanski's wife was killed and would also attemt to cut out the baby. In the movie Rosemary’s Baby, it is stressed that there is power in babies blood. Could this be the reason why Sharon Tate’s baby was almost cut out of the womb by Susan Aktins. Sadie Atkins wanted to cut out the baby... but there hadn’t been time. They wanted to take out the eyes of the people, and squash them against the walls, and cut off their fingers. "We were going to mutilate them, but we didn’t have a chance to."
Click here to read full article (recommended)

Old 01-31-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Re: The Beatles: devil worshippers?

[img align=left]http://stargods.org/BeatlesTitlePict.jpg[/img]

We know what this image is about you sick bastards!

it becomes so obvious. There is a similar album picture in one of the albums from heavey metal rocker alice cooper. In the picture we see several baby parts.

In the movie Rosemary’s Baby, it is stressed that there is power in babies blood.
The evil ones sacrifice babies because they believe there is power in their blood. Crowley encouraged this.

Crowley was born in 1875 and was called the "Great Beast." He was known to practice ritual child sacrifice regularly, in his role as Satan's high priest or "Magus."
Old 02-17-2005, 01:07 AM

scroll to the bottom of the link and it says:

"This site is intended to be a joke, but I didn't make all this up by myself."
Old 02-18-2005, 01:16 PM

I've ready similar stuff. It's worthless speculation. I could write an aricle and claim to be the devil. Some people would buy it.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 02-18-2005, 05:27 PM

They were devil worshippers who deserve no respect. Just look at the pictures of the beatles with the baby dolls, if that isn't telling you what they were about then I don't know what will.

the rolling stones had one of their members drown in a pool in the 60s. According to witnesses, people witnessed mick jagger and keith richards drowing their fellow band member the night before he was found dead in the pool. People were threatened with death if they spoke out.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:18 PM

sick shit, but makes sense. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...