Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Medicated America

"When is America going to wake up?"

I think America will not wake up because so many people are on medication.

When people in this country have a personal crisis they allow "health care professionals" to convince them they need pharmaceutical, synthetic, chemical drugs to help them cope. In reality, they need the nutrients no longer in the soil, hence, no longer in the food. They need the toxins removed from the air and water. Without those nutrients to produce the neuro-transmitter receptors in our brains, we do not have normal brain function. Everyone is suffering from a biochemical imbalance.

I believe all of this is not the doing of governmental bumbling idiots, morons, misguided and misled public servants. It's intentional. That's the only way it makes sense. People become agitated by the complete lack of common sense in what they see happening. They must play political games to keep their jobs. They must sell out their fellow man to retain the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed.

I believe it's a set-up. I believe one day the pharmaceutical drugs will be halted and all the people withdrawing from meds, simultaneously, cold turkey, will create chaos. It will kill a lot of them. I've watched a few people come off these drugs and when
they do, all the crises they tried to bury, return to the forefront and have to be dealt with, with an addled brain much less able to contend with problems, in any way akin to wisdom.

Mark

Old 08-27-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Medicated America

Mark
It's not just the medical community. Americans ingest thousands of "food additives" eash year. I know from personal experience from time overseas and even discuss it with others if I have the chance upon hearing an accent. I have taken a recent interest in bottled water even showing my family the interesting green color of water under ultraviolet light. I have M&Ms that must be at least a year old, taste just like the day you bought them. Wonder why American bread takes a long time to develop mold? Can't afford to eat organic? I just call all of this what it truely is and I am getting quite vocal about it. It is the Illuminati Plan to Destroy America. My title, my book.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Medicated America

I hear ya, Minuteman. Tainting the food and water supply.

Looking for a cure for cancer all of these decades, while collecting large sums of money through donations, skimming from the top and causing the illness through the tainting of our food and water supply.

What better way for those at the top of the medical profession, drug companies, hospitals, etc. to reap great reward financially, kill us off and test their drugs and technology.