Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Banned

Default Repent, Pat Robertson or Face Judgement!

I call on all 700 viewers and righteous Christian brothers to denounce Pat Robertson and his idiotic, non-scriptural approach to world events.
Pat, you have sinned against the Haitians and against God! Millions of Haitians are Christian brothers and sisters, yet you say that this has happened because the Haitians qoute "were under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon III and whatever," And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the French.' True story. And so, the devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' "
How does this make any sense? Was Job punished for unrighteousness? No! He was righteous and yet he STILL suffered, Pat. That you would put the blame on innocent Haitians and suggest that they got what was coming for them is an evil blasphemy and a hideous lie.
Like it used to be for rape victims, Pat Robertson blames the Haitians continuing tragedy on themselves. Said Pat Robertson ""You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after the other."
I call on you, brother, to confess your wicked lies, repent to God and personally to the Haitians and to cease and desist blaspheming God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you do not, judgement will fall on you and your house. The Scriptures plainly say "Judge not lest you be judged, for by the same measure you judge others, so shall you be judged." You have spoken doom on yourself and you will have no one to blame but yourself, Pat, when the hand of God is removed from you and judgement descends on you and utterly annihilates you.

REPENT OR PERISH, Pat Robertson!

Story at: Pat Robertson says Haiti paying for 'pact to the devil' - CNN.com

Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Repent, Pat Robertson or Face Judgement!

An old friend of mine, well into his 80s, a merchant seaman in his youth told me Haiti is 50% protestant, 50% Catholic and 100% Vodoo.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastor View Post
An old friend of mine, well into his 80s, a merchant seaman in his youth told me Haiti is 50% protestant, 50% Catholic and 100% Vodoo.
Prolly true. There is always another way than the one most advertised. All of the ways seem to lock into the fear-factor.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Prolly true. There is always another way than the one most advertised. All of the ways seem to lock into the fear-factor.

One thing we know from scripture is that in the end time tribulation period a third of the worlds population will be wiped out and mankind still does not repent.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastor View Post
One thing we know from scripture is that in the end time tribulation period a third of the worlds population will be wiped out and mankind still does not repent.
That makes us true to form if we compare the first failing of adam and eve to end times. God shouldn't be disappointed, but humored in our resillyence.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
That makes us true to form if we compare the first failing of adam and eve to end times. God shouldn't be disappointed, but humored in our resillyence.
Actually I got that wrong it will be two thirds. During Noahs time when He sent the flood, after Noah had preached repentance for 100 years, not one repented. The Lord actually stated that He regreted creating mankind. I cant say I blame Him.

Re - silly -ence. You got that right!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:01 PM

re
jane doe comment

gotta agree
we are one died in the wool rebellious lot
Frank Sinatra- I did it MY way ha ha
Old 02-03-2010, 10:32 PM

How 'bout we start a thread for all those depressed people on this fourm, such as UNDAUNTED who believes that to live is to suffer or Jane Doe who is dead and loving it or those who want to wallow about in talking about "end times" and "last days."

Therefore, all of your misery will be contained within one thread.

How's that sound?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-03-2010 at 10:41 PM.