Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-27-2010, 04:32 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?


I know it has already been suggested that 9/11 happened because the US had its eye on building an oil pipeline as well as the oil itself and other natural resources in Afghanistan but the truth is most of the oil in southern Asia is located around the Caspian Sea and an extensive network of oil and gas pipelines already exist in the region. No, this isn't really sufficient reason for planning such an audacious hoax as 9/11.

So what else is there is Afghanistan apart from the oil?

What about the drugs?

Opium and hashish is basically all they grow in Afghanistan these days. And is it a coincidence that the Taliban banned and began eradicating the opium fields in the months prior to the event of 9/11? Before this action by the Taliban the country was producing 70% of the world's supply of opium. Now the Americans and their allies are in the country this has actually increased to 93%. And is it also a coincidence that the US joined forces with the Northern Alliance who opposed the opium ban and that Osama Bin Laden himself has been identified as a previous drugs trafficker while raising funds for the opposition against Russian occupation?

And what about the myriad of rumours of the involvement of the Mafia in US politics? It all falls rather too neatly in place.

The US has been somewhat lax in its drug eradication policy to date. In 2005 the US committed $780 million towards this end but what is this compared to the $100’s of billions the drugs trade generates in the US alone?

However despite of this commitment by the following year, 2006, opium production had actually increased in Afghanistan by some 59%. Indeed the chief of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime has stated that it would take some 20 years for the Afghan economy to properly adjust itself such that opium production can be completely phased out.

But this is nonsense surely? The US and its allies have gone to war against the same people who successfully eradicated the drug in 2001. The Taliban officially outlawed opium production in 2000 and by 2001 the eradication program had been largely a complete success. Indeed the United Nations Drugs Control Program (UNDCP) noted that in 2001 opium production in Afghanistan was insignificant having previously produced 70% of the world’s supply.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2010, 08:36 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Would American military personnel or expatriots remaining in the region be responsible for crop management? Would missing billions be due to crop failures? Unless documentations reveal anything, it's basically a hypothesis. Interest hypothesis, and my imagination would carry on surmising a vietnamese man doing the work.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-29-2010, 12:47 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Would American military personnel or expatriots remaining in the region be responsible for crop management? Would missing billions be due to crop failures? Unless documentations reveal anything, it's basically a hypothesis. Interest hypothesis, and my imagination would carry on surmising a vietnamese man doing the work.
I would recommend you read a copy of "The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade" by Alfred W. McCoy.

Interesting highlights include CIA complicity in setting up the notorious Golden Triangle. The CIA not only assisted opium growing expatriate Chinese intent on invading the now communist China but help in transporting the opium crops in their dedicated airlines 'Air America'. This is all documented and you can even watch a movie about it starring Mel Gibson.

Also covered is the amount of global governmental corruption in South East Asia during the Vietnam War such as South Vietnam and Thailand. The chief of police in Thailand happened to be the leading gangster and controlled all the drug smuggling, prostitution and extortion rackets.

In Marseille, the site of the notorious 'French Connection', the authorites looked the other way in thanks for services rendered by Corsican thugs on behalf of the French intelligence services on condition that the heroin made there was not sold in France.

This is actually what happens behind closed doors.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Truthbetold Truthbetold is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 89
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Cannonfire

this is interesting.

Wonder what the real intention is with likely to come war on _irak_ Iran .

The very idea of a armed peaceforce to bring peace is disturbing

Last edited by Truthbetold : 02-04-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
Cannonfire

this is interesting.

Wonder what the real intention is with likely to come war on irak.

The very idea of a armed peaceforce to bring peace is disturbing
I thought US troops were going to withdraw from Iraq by August 2010? I can't quite follow what you are saying.

As for the original invasion of Iraq post 9/11 I can only speculate it was opportunistic. However opium is now being grown in southern Iraq and real fears have been expressed by journalists that Iraq could become the next Afghanistan.

I don't know if that makes any sense?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Truthbetold Truthbetold is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 89
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I thought US troops were going to withdraw from Iraq by August 2010? I can't quite follow what you are saying.

As for the original invasion of Iraq post 9/11 I can only speculate it was opportunistic. However opium is now being grown in southern Iraq and real fears have been expressed by journalists that Iraq could become the next Afghanistan.

I don't know if that makes any sense?

I mistyped.. Iran..

and yeah I think oil and drugs where the real reason, If the US gov truly wanted to help people they would have destroyed the North Korean an Zimbawean goverment long ago
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-26-2010, 05:23 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I know it has already been suggested that 9/11 happened because the US had its eye on building an oil pipeline as well as the oil itself and other natural resources in Afghanistan but the truth is most of the oil in southern Asia is located around the Caspian Sea and an extensive network of oil and gas pipelines already exist in the region. No, this isn't really sufficient reason for planning such an audacious hoax as 9/11.

So what else is there is Afghanistan apart from the oil?

What about the drugs?

Opium and hashish is basically all they grow in Afghanistan these days. And is it a coincidence that the Taliban banned and began eradicating the opium fields in the months prior to the event of 9/11? Before this action by the Taliban the country was producing 70% of the world's supply of opium. Now the Americans and their allies are in the country this has actually increased to 93%. And is it also a coincidence that the US joined forces with the Northern Alliance who opposed the opium ban and that Osama Bin Laden himself has been identified as a previous drugs trafficker while raising funds for the opposition against Russian occupation?

And what about the myriad of rumours of the involvement of the Mafia in US politics? It all falls rather too neatly in place.

The US has been somewhat lax in its drug eradication policy to date. In 2005 the US committed $780 million towards this end but what is this compared to the $100’s of billions the drugs trade generates in the US alone?

However despite of this commitment by the following year, 2006, opium production had actually increased in Afghanistan by some 59%. Indeed the chief of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime has stated that it would take some 20 years for the Afghan economy to properly adjust itself such that opium production can be completely phased out.

But this is nonsense surely? The US and its allies have gone to war against the same people who successfully eradicated the drug in 2001. The Taliban officially outlawed opium production in 2000 and by 2001 the eradication program had been largely a complete success. Indeed the United Nations Drugs Control Program (UNDCP) noted that in 2001 opium production in Afghanistan was insignificant having previously produced 70% of the world’s supply.
talaban outlawing drugs what a hunk of crap
drugs was talabans main suport. selling it to any mafia that comes to afgan in there privet jets. dont waist your time posting devisionary topics for the ignorent to see.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2010, 04:40 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
talaban outlawing drugs what a hunk of crap
drugs was talabans main suport. selling it to any mafia that comes to afgan in there privet jets. dont waist your time posting devisionary topics for the ignorent to see.
If what I said about the Taliban outlawing drugs was a 'hunk of crap' kerry then how do you explain the following link:

Taliban's Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say - NYTimes.com

You are the one kerry posting 'diversionary topics for the ignorant to see'.

And your spelling is appalling.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2010, 07:35 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

what about that post of yours calling jews filthy and accusing them as having there own twrrorist website.
your about as smart as a bathroom door knob
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-28-2010, 05:20 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
what about that post of yours calling jews filthy and accusing them as having there own twrrorist website.
your about as smart as a bathroom door knob
What post was this?

Please indicate where you saw this so I can pursue the matter further. If indeed such a post exists at all as I am not certain you are a reliable source based upon what you have said already.

Let me say I am not anti-Semitic and I certainly do not approve of libellous accusations aimed at persons who hold views that are different from the mainstream.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.