Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2005, 04:42 PM

Default Official Auschwitz figures

<a href="http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/a-fig.htm">Official Auschwitz figures!
Which figure must we believe by law? Which figure is not considered holocaust denial? Which figure is not considered anti-Semitic? Which figure is not considered hate?</a>

Old 09-15-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Re: Official Auschwitz figures

What the heck, I've already roiled the waters today, so I might as well jump into this one, too.
After all of the propaganda and counter-propaganda disseminated on this issue, I have no idea what the real Holocaust numbers should be, and I doubt whether I could estimate them within a million;however, this general trend seems to emerge: As one searches further and further away from mainstream sources, a much more compelling case is made to support the notion that the Holocaust casualties have been overstated for Jewish victims and grossly understated for everyone else, especially the six million or so Germans exterminated by Uncle Joe Stalin after the war.
I would be extremely curious to see how a prosecution might be attempted against someone who pursues the cause of Holocaust denial. From what I've observed so far with Ernst Zundel, no one who challenges the official Holocaust figures is likely to get a legitimate chance to present a defense in open court.
And that alone is curiously suspicious.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:08 PM

A better strategy for Zundel would be to focus

on how many Christians were killed by Jews and

sue retroactively for losses.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:22 PM

It seems that the thing courts focus on is not whether a "Holocaust denier" is actually telling the truth, but that it's against the law to question the official story!

Ted Pike quotes in this <a href="http://www.infowars.com/clips.html">documentary clip</a> a winner of an ADL sponsored nationwide law student competition in writing a modern anti-hate law in America, a Joseph Ribakoff:

"Any person, persons or organization that publicly shows a film or a movie before it has been submitted and reviewed by the agency shall have committed a misdemeanor."

Hence, it would be a crime to criticize an identifiable group, and crimes need state agencies for monitoring, censoring and enforcing these laws.

Ted Pike says later in the clip:

"But surely you may say if the accused can defend the truth of their statements in court he should have nothing to fear. Forget it! For Ribakoff the criteria for guilt of innocence is not truth. Rather, if one verbally humiliates those who have been given federal status as members of a protected group, then group libel has occured. This is what he (Ribakoff) means when he says "regulating group defamation is status based, not content based..." The truth of that content of that so-called libel does not matter. It will not be admitted as evidence in court.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:05 PM

Quote:
It seems that the thing courts focus on is not whether a "Holocaust denier" is actually telling the truth, but that it's against the law to question the official story!
Exactly. Because then you don't have to let the individual defend himself in court and possibly expose the truth.
All illegal, immoral and highly unconstitutional.
The Thought Police.
Funny how "group defamation" of Christianity never seems to sound any alarm bells...oh, now I see:
"regulating group defamation is status based
...since when do Christians have any status in this brave new world?
Old 09-15-2005, 07:21 PM

I have absolutely no idea what the real figures are, but I'm guessing that they were overstated for Jews to conveniently put the Anti-semetic term into use and that there were probably much more of other people than Jews killed that was unreported.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...