Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2005, 11:03 PM

Default Just Watched "Pentagons New Map" - COMPLETELY BLOWN ME AWAY!

You must get a hold of this lecture and watch it. You will see EVERYTHING with fresh eyes. Lights will go off in your head bling, bling, bling...dots will connect and the words ahahhhh...will sound frequently.

Here it is...the next 50 years L-A-I-D O-U-T for you.

This is the Globalist Wunderkind telling it like it is.

The main thrust?

Conventional war is OVER! The U.S Military must be TOTALLY redesigned as a local and international Police Force to ENFORCE the Globalist Agenda. There will be the COMPLETE homegenization of the Army, Navy & Airforce into ONE entity. That will operate locally and internationally

Nothing new? Yeh, but listen to him lay it out. Amazing.

Some things I remember off hand...

"Not many people get what I am saying, banking and finance excepted".(my employers)

"And I understand that I am leaving the Cold Wars tailbone, North Korea, in an otherwise stable North East Asia. And why he matters I would argue, is his takedown should create the basis for an East Asia NATO and the beginning of a strategic partnership between ourselves and China".Hey! I thought China was gunna kill us all?

"People say China has the ability to build up it's military. I say as long as it recieves $50 billion a year in foreign direct investment from the outside world it does. There's just no such thing as unilateral development any more. Not for the U.S, not for anybody. War in the context of everything else."

"China's economy is %30 MArxist/Leninist and %70 S-o-p-r-a-n-o-'s..."

Will post in full in 2 parts soon.

Have put a little extract here...

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Old 08-29-2005, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Just Watched "Pentagons New Map" - COMPLETELY BLOWN ME AWAY!

The arrogance of this bully is amazing. Lecturing like it was some stand up comedy routine!

I'm looking forward watching the whole thing.

Thanks, true.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:23 AM

UAV assassinating one individual in 8 - 9 minutes from anywhere in the world is scary.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:21 AM

I can honestly say you feel raped after watching it. The man is a complete megalomaniac.

That "individual" is also "You & Me". ANYONE who stands in the way of Globalization.

He has Rumsfelds ear TOTALLY.

When you see it you'll note that the U.S will be point man killing anyone who gets in the way then Europe and the U.N step in as administrators and peace keepers. "Thats where the money is", says Barnett, "$1100 a month paid by the U.N to individual soldiers".
Old 08-29-2005, 08:08 AM

2 More Extracts From Thomas Barnett - Here he talks about 2 distinct edges to the Global Military Policeman. Leviathen - this is his killing machine made up of "young, single males, slightly pissed off who love Nintendo". The other side is Sys/Admin - older, married with kids who will keep the peace. They will NEVER come home. They will have teeth in the form of the Marines attached to them. They will "obliterate" the boundaries of posse comantadis. Welcome to the New World Order!

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga
Old 08-29-2005, 11:51 AM

Is this the reason for the base closings, do you think?

Restructuring!!!