Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2010, 05:00 PM

Default Hi, i worte a novel about the global conspracies

Not sure where best to write this on the forum?. Anyone can give me some advice?

Hi guys

So in order to help get this type of information out to the public I have written a novel (one of a series) that combines the majority of the global conspiracies that threaten humanity into an exciting paranoid thriller.

The idea was to put the info into an enjoyable format for those already interested in conspiracies, and perhaps introduce them to stuff they were not aware of. It is also aimed at a general reader, who can read it just as a good novel and take it all in sub consciously.

Its not cheesy, its intelligent and witty and i would love to see what real conspiracy theorists think of it! (I donate money to Project Camelot, and am hoping to with David Icke for each novel I sell)

The web site is

http://www.wix.com/mi...[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Natalie/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
You can review it on the website.

Also if you have a you tube account you can watch and rate these videos advertising and explaining the novel:
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Natalie/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Natalie/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Thanks guys. Any questions email me at
Elio.martino@yahoo.com
Let me know.