Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2010, 09:14 PM

Default How to find Space Ready life in the Universe!

I have been in paleontology for a while and come to the conclusion (now that I ain't working as a scientist anymore and not subject to outside fundings), that we can already find life across our Universe, only if we know WHERE to look! So thats my theory below, and my arguments for finding such advance life around us! And from what I believe, I can say that they are huge gang up there waiting for us!!!

How to find Advanced ET life in our Universe: A theory | The Mind Traveler

Old 04-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: How to find Space Ready life in the Universe!

Can I ask, what makes you think there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?

I believe there is most likely life elsewhere, but most likely not intelligent.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:51 PM

I did learn with years of works that to be a very good scientist you must be humble toward nature and even more humble toward the Universe!
Why is so? Its only because when you see that at every scientific discovery, comes its new set of questions, you understand that the more you discover about the world the less you understand it! Which means that our environment is always becoming weirder as we advance in discoveries!

So for me it leaves A HUGE place for others to share this Universe, as our Universe cannot be dominated by ANY single life forms! It also means that life will ALWAYS find a spot to go and develop! So in my book, life is much less rare than we can observe at this point! We are just so young and so blind as to where to look with which eye...

Its your guess to think that life isn't anywhere to be seen outside bacterias, but this is an arrogant stance which only fearful scientists are comfortable with!
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 AM
Hyper M0derator

Come on now Sentrynox, as I've said to others on this forum there's no need to be rude. Can't we have an honest debate without resorting to being rude? There's no need to call me arrogant.

First of all, I never said I believed in only bacteria, just unintelligent life. I really have lots to say on this particular area so I will get back to you on why I believe its unlikely there is intelligent life out there.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Come on now Sentrynox, as I've said to others on this forum there's no need to be rude. Can't we have an honest debate without resorting to being rude? There's no need to call me arrogant.

First of all, I never said I believed in only bacteria, just unintelligent life. I really have lots to say on this particular area so I will get back to you on why I believe its unlikely there is intelligent life out there.
First of all, Human intelligence has arisen because of trades! So it makes our specie a trade based intelligence!
Our specie began trading technologies to survive their geographical situation, either by hunting games, harvesting, fishing, cooking and on... Until today, where we have become a global trading specie! So, knowing that our Universe is really well made we can easily assume that our specie won't trade within itself when going outside our little planet! Because while our planet represent a small ecosystem, the Universe do represent a much larger ecosystem! So knowing this, its most evident that we won't have to trade alone in such Universe, and that other trade based intelligences will arise or have already arisen!
You might ask why trade seems so necessary, its because events in our Universe are from another time scale, and this time scale compare to ours on this planet is so huge that the experience necessary to survive it, isn't accessible to a single specie without trades... Because an event that is going to occur, and that did occur only a million years before, we won't have the experience to know how to handle it, unless we have trade such knowledge with a specie having lived through this event a million years before! In other words, our limited life span will force trades among ALL trade based intelligences in order to survive this changing Universe!

It is why, for life to spread, trade based intelligence cannot arise alone! Even on this planet we did have the Neantherdal and two other homos species living at the same time!! So thinking that we will trade alone in this Universe will mean that we are going toward suicide!! So I do not think that we are alone at all! Many are already up there waiting for us to join them in the trades!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Hyper M0derator

Hold on there Sentrynox, I asked how you knew there was intelligent life, not about trading with intelligent life. If I've understood your post correctly your just assuming intelligent life exists, without a scientific basis for it?