Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2010, 12:30 PM
time to take it back

Default Had enough yet?

Did you know that durin the first moon landing a transmission that was not broadcast to the public but was picked up by thousands of ham radio operators was recorded.The transmission contains numerus mentions of other craft around the astronaughts that were not of earth origin, and that they felt they were being warned off the moon.the so called "people in charge" know so much more than has ever been admited or released.And we pay their wages apparently! The lies just keep rolling over all of us - do u just wanna lay down and accept it?

Apollo UFO Photos

Last edited by revoltnow : 05-17-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Had enough yet?

Yea I've had enough!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltnow View Post
Did you know that durin the first moon landing a transmission that was not broadcast to the public but was picked up by thousands of ham radio operators was recorded.The transmission contains numerus mentions of other craft around the astronaughts that were not of earth origin, and that they felt they were being warned off the moon.the so called "people in charge" know so much more than has ever been admited or released.And we pay their wages apparently! The lies just keep rolling over all of us - do u just wanna lay down and accept it?

Apollo UFO Photos
Is there some reason why you come to this site and accuse people of laying down and accepting their lies.

I suggest you stroll around the forum before you jump to unfounded conclusions.

Most of us are here because we're not laying down and accepting their lies.

We stand up and rebute them.

I only lay down when I'm sleeping.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:23 AM
time to take it back

It wasnt my intention to offend just to try and spark intrest in our common cause.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
It wasnt my intention to offend just to try and spark intrest in our common cause.
No offense taken.

You mean well, but, your intentions will never come to fruition.

Even if a group was formed, they could never change the system as you desire.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:19 AM
time to take it back

At some point the scales have to start coming back in our direction everywhere we look people say "but what can we do thats the way things are what difference can i make?"if enough people start looking in the right direction, doing the right things,behaving in a way that promotes freedom and growth i mean even the "non conformists" are conforming to there own label,nothing will ever change as long as people dont change.I understand that i cannot sit here in front of a screen and incite a revelution im simply trying to rekindle the fires that once burned within so many of us to make a differnce,me included.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
At some point the scales have to start coming back in our direction everywhere we look people say "but what can we do thats the way things are what difference can i make?"if enough people start looking in the right direction, doing the right things,behaving in a way that promotes freedom and growth i mean even the "non conformists" are conforming to there own label,nothing will ever change as long as people dont change.I understand that i cannot sit here in front of a screen and incite a revelution im simply trying to rekindle the fires that once burned within so many of us to make a differnce,me included.
The majority of people do not know the truth so they follow their leaders.