Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Why aren't they using the concentration camps?

We have discussed the new concentration camps that are being secretly built all around the U. S. in other threads on this forum:

Concentration camps

My question is: Why weren't these camps used to house the victims of the New Orleans Holocaust? If the supposition is correct that they are intended to be used as slave labor facilities for the underclasses, then wouldn't this be the ideal opportunity to kick off the program? Yet so far the refugees are being distributed around the surrounding area in piecemeal fashion, mostly with the implicit hope that they will somehow be absorbed back into society on their own.
Any ideas? :-?

Old 09-03-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: Why aren't they using the concentration camps?

Maybe the illusion of freedom is supposed to stay up a little while longer. :roll:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-03-2005, 09:18 PM

Give them time!

Don't think they can make this move initially!

These people are being scattered about either left to their own devices or the government has something more in store for them!

Their lives are now below the poverty and suppression they were experiencing.

What will the government offer them?

Slave labor camps???
Old 09-03-2005, 09:34 PM

Quote:

Slave labor camps???
Exactly. These were the perfect "customers" to initiate the project. Many of them were desperate enough to consider the camps an preferable alternative to anything else available to them. With just a little euphemistic embellishment, they could have been persuaded to give it a try, i. e., m ake it sound like the old WPA camps of the Roosevelt administration.
So why didn't it happen?
Old 09-03-2005, 09:38 PM

On that note...

Quote:
With just a little euphemistic embellishment, they could have been persuaded to give it a try, i. e., m ake it sound like the old WPA camps of the Roosevelt administration.
That right wing hustler on NPR mentioned that this event would usher in the "good old days" of the New Deal of Rooseveldt. I kid you not.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:50 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:

Slave labor camps???
Exactly. These were the perfect "customers" to initiate the project. Many of them were desperate enough to consider the camps an preferable alternative to anything else available to them. With just a little euphemistic embellishment, they could have been persuaded to give it a try, i. e., m ake it sound like the old WPA camps of the Roosevelt administration.
So why didn't it happen?
Outrage!! by the people at their disregard for human life as clearly exhibited by their inability to act in a proper and timely manner before and after the hurricane.

Don't think so!! CAMPS!! Ain't happening!!
Old 09-03-2005, 09:59 PM

Yet it still remains that no one has yet to be interred in these camps...and there is no definitive answer as to when they will be used.
Even Frtiz Springmeier was incarcerated within the existing federal prison system. One would think that he might constitute the highest security risk as a dangerous dissident who would need to be held incommunicado in one of these camps, just based on what he knows and can tell.
No illegal aliens in the camps, no political prisoners. For Christ's sake the damned Arab terrorist prisoners were airlifted all the way to Cuba when we had brand new prison facilities waiting for them right here in the Heartland...only one answer in my mind:
These camps are reserved for a very special group of prisoners. They will not be opened until some point in the near future when the move is made to round up all of these individuals.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:01 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Yet it still remains that no one has yet to be interred in these camps...and there is no definitive answer as to when they will be used.
Even Frtiz Springmeier was incarcerated within the existing federal prison system. One would think that he might constitute the highest security risk as a dangerous dissident who would need to be held incommunicado in one of these camps, just based on what he knows and can tell.
No illegal aliens in the camps, no political prisoners. For Christ's sake the damned Arab terrorist prisoners were airlifted all the way to Cuba when we had brand new prison facilities waiting for them right here in the Heartland...only one answer in my mind:
These camps are reserved for a very special group of prisoners. They will not be opened until some point in the near future when the move is made to round up all of these individuals.
Don't keep me hanging on!! What special group of individuals?

Those with information about THEM???
Old 09-03-2005, 10:04 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:

Apparently, they are reserved for future date and they don't want to reveal them to the public until such time.

Would have to be under Martial Law, I would assume!!

Held "incommunicado" and "dissidents."

That says it all!!

Intellectuals!!

Anyone with knowledge about them.

Geez, those two words. They mean something more.

Maybe later!!
Old 09-03-2005, 09:59 PM

The stories of the people in the Superdome and Convention Center must be told first and foremost.

Reporters should be on the ground at the Astrodome and, in particular, those who were sent to the Convention Center.

We need to know where they have been re-located.

The PEOPLE need to tell this story!!!

I'm particularly interested and concerned as to how many hospitals were kept open.

Why the patients weren't transported or moved. We're talking about newborns as well.

Unbelievable.

This was a Category 5. You don't stay in it's path.

You pay taxes to the government for government servies.

Am I wrong, here?

Anyway, my son is sure he's found a way not to pay taxes and that all government agencies are illegal.