Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2010, 10:24 PM

Default USWGO Hacked on alternet, all articles deleted and password changed

Source: USWGO on Alternet Hacked - Our primary Syndication Center - USWGO Alternative News

Quote:

Author: Brian D. Hill

Note: So far I it is either a really p'oed by Internet user or it was the Pentagon that brought down USWGO on Alternet

A major setback for not just Google Rank but political influence as USWGO's alternet News sector has been destroyed by hackers. Also our computer has been attacked and hacked successfully by a radical hacker that used my computer to shut down uswgos account on alternet.

USWGO's account is completely gone on alternet, as I am checking USWGO for any hacks and damage as well, all articles whether positive or negative, whether offensive or unoffensive is all destroyed by a radical hacker that did not agree with any of USWGO's views so instead of reporting the offensive ones this hacker has destroyed all mirroed articles on USWGO's alternet page.

Brian Hill created enemies whenever he spoke against the Unconstitutional Sharia Law because of the fact it's being forced down the throats of American politics without the knowledge of the American people. He was being called a racist even though it wasn't true, plus the founder said he was all for legal immigrant just not illegal immigration but the radical (Possibly Pentagon) hacker deliberately attacked his most influential Syndication Center which is another knockout of the Anti New World Order Alternative News Site.

I gathered this screenshot to show everybody how I was hacked.

Also several of my facebook friends after the hack have attempted to contact me telling me I was in a video that I wasn't in an attempt to send me to a fake facebook login page in order to steal my password and login information.

Also my USWGO Syndication Center was completely hacked, my passwords been changed, and I have lost all posting abilities.

I am investigating the hack and will also send a email to alternet politely demanding they find out the IP Address who hacked me and ask them if they could restore my posting data.

If this hack is deliberate then I will send a message to you all regarding whether high ups (Administrators) of alternet did this to me on purpose or whether I was hacked by a radical elite hacker.

If I was hacked by the Government/Pentagon and if I receive any kind of visit then I will also report back to you because this war against my website started today may not be over.
The same thing that happened to ChangeDaChannel on youtube happened to me. It was probably deliberate but I will still send a email demanding my stuff get returned at alternet because they know if they don't they will be viewed at as a censorship advocate. I have every right under freedom of speech to speak the truth and I know they are a private site but by doing that to me they are showing me which wide with work for and that is the elites side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

Old 08-02-2010, 09:09 AM

Default Re: USWGO Hacked on alternet, all articles deleted and password changed

Perhaps your work is safe here.