Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010, 08:15 PM

Default Occult Signs and Symbols

Occult Signs and Symbols

Old 08-11-2010, 07:03 AM

Default Re: Occult Signs and Symbols

I understood this hand gesture to be of old Italian origin and was actually the opposite, being to ward off evil spirits.

Here is one site that backs this up:
What is The Evil Eye?: A Brief History of the Spell and a Possible Cure

Of course, there are a multitude of sites, like you have posted BA, that say the opposite. I suppose we have to look at all the theories and decide to ourselves which we believe.

Last edited by Brouhaha : 08-11-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brouhaha View Post
I understood this hand gesture to be of old Italian origin and was actually the opposite, being to ward off evil spirits.

Here is one site that backs this up:
What is The Evil Eye?: A Brief History of the Spell and a Possible Cure

Of course, there are a multitude of sites, like you have posted BA, that say the opposite. I suppose we have to look at all the theories and decide to ourselves which we believe.
Yeah, right.

George Bush, Jr., Laura Bush and all the other prominent politicans and, otherwise, who flash this hand sign do so in order to ward off evil spirits.

Sounds completely logical and "SANE" to me.

"sarcasm intended."

Actually, if this is the reason they use this hand gesture, it sounds completely "INSANE" to me.

P.S. Maybe someone in the media ought to start asking those persons of political prominence and otherwise who use this hand gesture why they use it and let's see if they tell us it's because they're warding off evil spirits.

Now, that, my friends, is what sounds perfectly logical and SANE to me and not the above as proposed by Brouhaha.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-16-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:55 PM

I told you of the origin.

Obviously we have seen the sign make its way into mainstream society courtesy of heavy metal musicians, extreme sports athletes and professional wrestlers that all use it to excess.

Seeing Hilary Clinton use this sign as a "cowabunga" speaks more to her being a fool about pop culture than the fact that she is a satanist.

Do you really believe that these major politicians are intentionally flashing a satanic hand gesture as a profession of their satanic faith? Even a guy like GWB who was put in office by right-wing christian fundamentalists who are watching his every move?
Old 08-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Banned

Chances are it's a "now" thing to do. They are probably just having fun with it.
They probably don't take their doing so very seriously.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brouhaha View Post
I told you of the origin.

Obviously we have seen the sign make its way into mainstream society courtesy of heavy metal musicians, extreme sports athletes and professional wrestlers that all use it to excess.

Seeing Hilary Clinton use this sign as a "cowabunga" speaks more to her being a fool about pop culture than the fact that she is a satanist.

Do you really believe that these major politicians are intentionally flashing a satanic hand gesture as a profession of their satanic faith? Even a guy like GWB who was put in office by right-wing christian fundamentalists who are watching his every move?
I would disagree.

Heavy metal musicians, extreme sport's athletes and professional wrestlers do not use the "devil horn's" sign to extreme.

More like the powerful elite use the sign to excess.

FYI, GWB, Jr. was not elected to office by right-wing fundamentalist Christians and, even if he were, it would be because they are blinded by faith and don't pay attention to his every move.

Like I said, it's about time mainstream media confront those politicians and otherwise who flash this hand gesture and ask them what it depicts.

Cause, quite frankly, my friend, it ain't something that most people do.

Seems to be prevalent within the political and music industry.

All the rest are just copycats.

Oh, yeah, I'm certain Chris Matthews will inquire about it real soon cause he's not just a talkin' head.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-16-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:14 AM

But as was discussed previously, it is NOT a satanic hand gesture. It is the opposite.