Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2010, 06:26 PM

Default The Lizard Person

I am a Lizard person. I am an ex-illuminati member who decided to flee the corruption and spark up a rebellion against my former superiors. I am asking any one who will listen to join up in my clash against the illuminati. They are evil, they are bad people and bad lizards.I have so much to tell you about the Illuminati's involvement in things. From the death of Michael Jackson to the controlling of the world. Lizard people, the Illuminati, it is ALL REAL! And I am a testamant to that. I am being completely 100% serious. I am a lizard person. I am a shape shifter. I can shape-shift from lizard to human and human to lizard at any time. Because of the great shame I feel about my kind and their involvement in the illuminati, I spend most of my days as a human.I imagine you may have questions about me. Do I eat bugs? Yes. I am a lizard person. I eat bugs, small rodents, even a deer or a bear when I can get one. Well, bears are a bit tougher, but their teeth and claws are no match for my scaly hide. Do I lay in the sun? Yes. Am I afraid of cats? Yes. Don't ask why, I know I am over 7 feet tall, but for some reason cats scare the piss out of me. Do I change colors? No. I am not a chamelion, though they are descendants of my kin. I am but a lizard, though, and cannot change colors. Nor can my tail grow back if it has been ripped off. I'm not that kind of lizard either.Does it hurt to shape shift? What the hell do YOU think? HELL YES it hurts! Think about it, I shift into a form that is under 6 feet tall, compressing my natural bones. THEN I have to shape-shift BACK into a SEVEN FOOT TALL lizard! That hurts like a mother *****er! If you have any other lizard related questions for me, feel free to ask.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:50 PM

Default Re: The Lizard Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapinLizard View Post
I am a Lizard person. I am an ex-illuminati member who decided to flee the corruption and spark up a rebellion against my former superiors. I am asking any one who will listen to join up in my clash against the illuminati. They are evil, they are bad people and bad lizards.I have so much to tell you about the Illuminati's involvement in things. From the death of Michael Jackson to the controlling of the world. Lizard people, the Illuminati, it is ALL REAL! And I am a testamant to that. I am being completely 100% serious. I am a lizard person. I am a shape shifter. I can shape-shift from lizard to human and human to lizard at any time. Because of the great shame I feel about my kind and their involvement in the illuminati, I spend most of my days as a human.I imagine you may have questions about me. Do I eat bugs? Yes. I am a lizard person. I eat bugs, small rodents, even a deer or a bear when I can get one. Well, bears are a bit tougher, but their teeth and claws are no match for my scaly hide. Do I lay in the sun? Yes. Am I afraid of cats? Yes. Don't ask why, I know I am over 7 feet tall, but for some reason cats scare the piss out of me. Do I change colors? No. I am not a chamelion, though they are descendants of my kin. I am but a lizard, though, and cannot change colors. Nor can my tail grow back if it has been ripped off. I'm not that kind of lizard either.Does it hurt to shape shift? What the hell do YOU think? HELL YES it hurts! Think about it, I shift into a form that is under 6 feet tall, compressing my natural bones. THEN I have to shape-shift BACK into a SEVEN FOOT TALL lizard! That hurts like a mother *****er! If you have any other lizard related questions for me, feel free to ask.
We don't have any questions.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewop View Post
You are a little humorous, right? I am lisa. Slim and easy-going...
Hiya Lisa. You sound tasty...erm. I mean cute. I am about 7 feet tall, with long sharp teeth and long sharp claws. I have tons, and I mean TONS of scales on my body, and I am a neon bluish-green color, with yellow eyes.

My body is quite muscular, cause I am a lizard. I have to have strong muscles to control my tail, and my jaw too. I'm a predator of course. One tiny embarrasing fact about me though...I have quite a few scars on my body, due to my running from the cat next door.

I don't know why, but...I really am quite terrified of cats. Maybe it comes from my lizard ancestors, sort of like many humans are afraid of spiders.

Anway, I too, am quite layed back. Oh and my name's "Frog" Guana. I got the nicname "Frog" from the illuminati, cause I used to "croak" people who got in their way.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:03 AM

Bullshit.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:26 PM

Cause a lizard is a person in your neighborhood...in your your neighbourhood...in your........
Old 10-12-2010, 03:36 AM

Let's see a film of you changing, lizardliar. You will not do it. I predict you will come up with some lame excuse.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:31 PM

What a ridiculous thread.

You might want to go over to the David Icke forum.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What a ridiculous thread.

You might want to go over to the David Icke forum.
If you only knew what I know, you would not doubt me. And I have no excuse, just a reason. If I post a film of myself shifting, my former bretheren will be able to trace it. I am telling you this so you know we DO exist. We are REAL. And so is the Illuminati.

Anyone got any flies? I'm Hungry.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:41 AM

You could just show your hand shifting, or your foot, or your tail.

I suppose you all have individual scales and markings do you?

I smell a farmyard.