Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2005, 02:38 AM

Default AMERICA DECLARES WAR AGAINST GOD

Stewart C. Best

The Federal Government of the United States OPENLY DECLARED WAR UPON JESUS CHRIST AND GOD THE FATHER on 8-27-2003. How do we know this? Because they chose the very day that MARS, WHICH IS THE GOD OF WAR, WAS CLOSEST TO EARTH. This very day was chosen by the occult to be the day that the TEN COMMANDMENTS BE REMOVED FROM THE SUPREME COURT BUILDING IN ALABAMA. None of this is just coincidence, but is carefully staged. The picking of JUDGE MOORE was no accident, but was also carefully calculated to be the central stage upon which to launch this UNHOLY WAR, and we said in a previous article, THE AGENTS OF BAAL will show JUDGE MOORE and THE CHRISTIANS just who is in charge here, and it is not them. Larry Taylor was told by the Lord this is WAR.

The American people, in a CNN poll, agreed with the Federal Government by a rate of 72%!! That means that the American people, the Federal Court Systems, and by virtue of the refusal of the United States Supreme Court to even hear the case, ALL AGREE that the 10 Commandments are an "offense", and must be rejected publicly in favor of secular humanism, which the HIGH COURT ruled some time ago was actually a RELIGION, and that religion, along with all other religions are OK, but Christianity is not.

Mars is the GOD OF WAR, and we have said that this really is a WAR BETWEEN SATAN AND CHRIST, the WAR OF PSALM TWO. The leaders, the rulers, the "judges" have OPENLY declared A HOLY WAR, A JIHAD AGAINST CHRISTIANITY and ORTHODOX JUDAISM. So be it. As the American people have rejected GOD, so too has GOD REJECTED THEM.

I knew yesterday that THE MARS DAY would be the day they removed the 10 commandments,because the occult has no choice, they MUST do things according to their occult theology, which, by the way, is also A RELIGION. As Mars represents the GOD OF WAR, and this is a war between BAAL and CHRIST, then the launching of this war could not take place on a better day. Also notice that the date is 8-27-2003. 8+2+7+2+5 = 22, or 2x11. In other words, the same numbers are showing up in the battle that occurred in the 9-11-01 Illuminati attacks. 11 of course is the number of chaos, confusion, apostasy and 2 x 11 means DOUBLE. America has chosen to go to war against the very God who blessed them and who protected them. Now they will find out what it means to have GOD REJECT THEM, which HE HAS.

Larry Taylor called me this morning and the Lord told Larry that GOD HAS REJECTED AMERICA. He said that he was taken aloft and looking down at America which had GREAT WHITE WALLS ALL AROUND IT. He said as he watched, the WALLS FELL DOWN - which means GOD HAS NOW REMOVED HIS HANDS OF PROTECTION FROM THIS NATION, and we are now PREY FOR OUR ENEMIES FROM WITHIN AND WITHOUT. In other words, AMERICA IS ON ITS OWN, and will NOW FALL TOTALLY TO THE OCCULT, AND THEN BE UTTERLY DESTROYED.

What was also interesting was that Larry was told to go to Jeremiah 7:8-16: WOE TO AMERICA! WOE TO AMERICA! WOE TO AMERICA!!!

Jeremiah 7:8-16
Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. [9] Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; [10] And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? [11] Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. [12] But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel. [13] And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; [14] Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. [15] And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim. [16] Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

You cannot REJECT God without Him rejecting you. America is no longer to be prayed for. The only prayers need be lifted now are for the very tiny remnant of God's people, who still hold fast to the faith once delivered to the Saints. America is a LAWLESS, SIN FILLED NATION, FULL OF ABOMINATIONS. It will now fall to the OCCULT FORCES AS THEY RISE UP TO TAKE CONTROL. The persecution of Christians IN EARNEST will begin in the near future. We can no longer pray for the people of America. They have CROSSED THE LINE, and there is NO RETURN. The dye is now cast, the war declared, and America will now suffer consequences so great they are beyond words.

America, being the modern day BABYLON THE GREAT is fulfilling her hideous end-time prophecies with 100% precision. She has become as house of EVERY UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD, as she bows down to all the false Gods she knows not, and rejects the VERY GOD SHE DID KNOW. WOE! WOE! WOE!

Old 09-14-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: AMERICA DECLARES WAR AGAINST GOD

Quote:
Larry Taylor called me this morning and the Lord told Larry that GOD HAS REJECTED AMERICA. He said that he was taken aloft and looking down at America which had GREAT WHITE WALLS ALL AROUND IT. He said as he watched, the WALLS FELL DOWN - which means GOD HAS NOW REMOVED HIS HANDS OF PROTECTION FROM THIS NATION
The great white walls of protection came down the first time a judge let his Masonic oath interfere with his judicial oath and his oath to God. This ten commandments protest of Judge Roy Moore is just another dog and pony show, IMO. More NWO propaganda to make Christians look fanatic.
Knowing what I know about the American judicial system, I don't think I want the ten commandments defiled by having them displayed in any courthouse. Like the Maltese Cross, it is just a perversion of true religious symbolism.
Just my opinion. But then I'll never do a guest spot on the 700 Club or host an ecumenical prayer and pancake breakfast with national media coverage, so I suppose I'll never be in the same league as Judge Roy Moore.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:45 AM

Quote:
But then I'll never do a guest spot on the 700 Club or host an ecumenical prayer and pancake breakfast with national media coverage, so I suppose I'll never be in the same league as Judge Roy Moore.
Oprah?
Old 09-14-2005, 06:12 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
But then I'll never do a guest spot on the 700 Club or host an ecumenical prayer and pancake breakfast with national media coverage, so I suppose I'll never be in the same league as Judge Roy Moore.
Oprah?
Lol :lol:
Old 09-14-2005, 06:33 AM

Quote:
The great white walls of protection came down the first time a judge let his Masonic oath interfere with his judicial oath and his oath to God.
Bang on.

I try to get accross to the confirmed athiest that the Christian principals of individual rights before God permiate all aspects of the Judicial and Political systems of the West.

To rid ourselves of this for the ridiculous "Inquisitor" type structure of the U.N...God help us.

How about Dr Phil though?
Old 09-14-2005, 07:31 AM

Quote:
How about Dr Phil though?
Well...maybe Martha Stewart.
Since she lost all that weight in the slammer, she's really looking pretty hot these days. :-P
And sure, our Western judicial systems are supposed to be predicated on religious, even Christian value systems, but if the integrity of those principles is going to be covertly undermined via secret fraternal racketeering, then what difference does a ten commandments display on the courthouse premises make one way or the other? In light of the current state of American jurisprudence, a more fitting environment for the ten commandments would be the courthouse rest rooms, possibly stenciled onto the rolls of toilet paper, where it can be symbolically shit on and flushed with perpetual alacrity. Remember, we're the nation who found Brother OJ innocent.
If Judge Moore really wanted to preserve Christian values within the judiciary, then he might consider authoring legislation requiring registration of all elected and appointed officials who are members of any secret society, such as has been done in Europe. Or a national law prohibiting Freemasonic membership like Franco in Spain.
This is just more wedge issue distraction.