Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Where are the SAFE PLACES??

Im sure most of you have heard about earth changes and the prophecies out there. According to the earth changes prophecies, the west coast of the USA plus a lot of europe and many other places will go underwater.

here is an earth changes map from one of the most recognized seers out there
http://www.earthchangestv.com/maps/GMSWorld.jpg

Have any of you done reading into safe places and where they are?

Old 02-09-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Where are the SAFE PLACES??

Thanks- guess it looks like I should move to the Rockies! :-) I would be interested in some more detail or other sources on this if anyone has them.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:36 PM

Max, look at this map (click on the continent to get a summary)
http://www.matrixinstitute.com/futuremap.html

below is a picture of what one seer says the USA will look like...IN A FEW YEARS

[img align=left]http://www.matrixinstitute.com/images/medmaps/namer3.jpg[/img]

United States
Quote:
Major global Earth changes will begin in the United States as the North American Plate buckles, creating the Isles of California 150 islands in all. Eventually, through tectonic plate buckling and fractures followed by inundations, the West Coast will recede eastward to Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado.

The Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence Seaway will join and flow through the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico.

Coastal areas from Maine to Florida will be inundated and pushed in for many miles.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:08 AM

New Zealand looks safe! ;-)
Old 02-10-2005, 03:29 AM

New Zealand safe?

Obviously you've never met a 400 pound machete weilding Maori Boy 'Mongrel Mob' member.

Not even the sheep are safe old boy :-D :-D 8-) :-x

Ha ha ha...another Kiwi sheep joke in print. Will they ever be free of this?

They'll report me to the U.N!

Oz my friends, Oz.

Already lots of land being bought up in West Oz.

Loads of Europeans and Yanks moving down.

Heaps of economic development happening.

Mind you N.Z is getting their fair share and old Joe reckons a few 747's will be heading on over to Tazzie.

Wont be much room left at this rate.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:12 AM

Quote:
DoctorX wrote:
Max, look at this map (click on the continent to get a summary)
http://www.matrixinstitute.com/futuremap.html

below is a picture of what one seer says the USA will look like...IN A FEW YEARS

[img align=left]http://www.matrixinstitute.com/images/medmaps/namer3.jpg[/img]

United States
Quote:
Major global Earth changes will begin in the United States as the North American Plate buckles, creating the Isles of California 150 islands in all. Eventually, through tectonic plate buckling and fractures followed by inundations, the West Coast will recede eastward to Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado.

The Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence Seaway will join and flow through the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico.

Coastal areas from Maine to Florida will be inundated and pushed in for many miles.
The only problem w/ Michael Scallion is that he's been claiming these earth changes will "happen in the next few years" ever since like 1988 ... :roll:

Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised to see some type of major earth changes happening, and it looks like Scallion is 'clued in' to some type of "premonition" about things that are supposed to come, but I wouldn't trust his map as an accurate "be all and end all" of what those earth changes are going to look like..
Old 02-10-2005, 03:31 AM

Doctor X, the only plate about to move is my dinner plate as I load a peice of rump on me barbie.

Like I've said...someone pull the plug on that fu****g HAARP.
Old 02-10-2005, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Max wrote:
Thanks- guess it looks like I should move to the Rockies! :-) I would be interested in some more detail or other sources on this if anyone has them.
Naw.. in Scallion's map, Colorado kinda vaporizes too.. :-?

(but.. like I said above, I wouldn't put a huge amount of faith into Scallion.. ;-) )
Old 02-10-2005, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Max wrote:

I would't go to the rockies. Yellowstone has been discovered to be the world largest volcanic caldera, and some scientists are seeing sighns of activity.

Based on its size alone they claim that a major eruption would wipeout anything on a 600 mile radius and severly affect the rest of noth america and the world.

as far as new zealand they don't call them "the shacky islands for nothing" it would probably end up under australia in a couple of milenias.

Old 02-10-2005, 05:07 PM

There is more to this than meets the eye. For America the coming earth changes meand the end of the nation as the world power. America will be turned into a third world country.

native americans/hopi indians have been warning about this for decades. When the west coast/east coast go underwater this will bring about huge chaos. We will see race wars, people killing each other for food and water, riots everywhere, the collapse of the govt and society as you know it.

It will be total chaos and a fight for survival. Don't expect to be chatting on the net with your friends after this happens. Society will collapse.