Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 03:07 AM

Default The Medical Mafia Dont Like It..."Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells".

I used to be a Registered Nurse. I tell you...as God is my witness...Medicine is about one thing...money.

What do the doctors talk about in the theater once they knock you out? Your disease? No, their share portfolio's.

Until people finally grasp that health care is making billions off their misery and has NO intention of allowing cheap and effective "alternative" treatments to become commonplace...they will happily die content in their ignorent bliss that Doctor knows best.

It's not all "conspiracy". Mostly...it's simple arrogence. I once argued with the head of the pharmacological department of Sir Charles Gairdiner Hospital in Perth, West Oz about the efficacy of Vitamin C. He noted that studies consistently show vit C does nothing. So, i plopped a pile of studies showing the EXACT opposite on his desk one day...he never spoke to me again.

Such is the hubris of Satan...the ego.

Quote:
Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells

Bill Sardi | September 14 2005

Recall how hydrogen peroxide is poured on wounds to kill germs. Well now researchers clearly show high-dose vitamin C, when administered intravenously, can increase hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) levels within cancer cells and kills them. I.V. vitamin C was also demonstrated to kill germs and may be an effective therapy for infectious disease.

With a growing body of evidence mounting, National Institutes of Health (NIH) researchers conceded today that intravenous vitamin C may be an effective treatment for cancer. Last year the same researchers reported a similar study but the news media failed to publish it.

The latest study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, confirms the work of Nobel-Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling who conducted cancer research in the 1970s with vitamin C. Dr. Pauling's studies were discredited at the time by poorly conducted research studies at the Mayo Clinic.

Unlike cancer drugs, I.V. vitamin C selectively killed cancer cells, but not healthy cells, and showed no toxicity. The ability of intravenous vitamin C to kill lymphoma cells was remarkable – almost 100% at easily achievable blood serum concentrations.

For inexplicable reasons, NIH researchers continue to maintain high-dose oral vitamin C can produce a limited increase in serum vitamin C concentrations. However, their earlier study published in 2004 clearly showed oral-dose vitamin C can achieve three times greater blood concentration than previously thought possible, a fact which negates the current Recommended Dietary Allowance for vitamin C. [Annals Internal Medicine 140:533–7, 2004] NIH researchers refuse to issue a retraction of their earlier flawed research which mistakenly claimed humans cannot benefit from high-dose oral vitamin C supplements.

The NIH also offered no explanation why it has taken 35 years to confirm the work of Dr. Linus Pauling.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2005/140905killscells.htm

Old 09-15-2005, 03:49 AM

Default Re: The Medical Mafia Dont Like It..."Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells".

truebeliever,
I've a few inlaws that are theatre nurses, and the stories that they tell after a few beers make your hair curl...negligence leading to death by half pissed alcos working 14 hour days.

What is it ?

10,000 people killed by the medical system per annum, 10 times the road toll, 30 times the firearms death rate (including suicides and Police shootings).

And who can't you sue in the long run ?
Old 09-15-2005, 04:01 AM

Default Re: The Medical Mafia Dont Like It..."Intravenous Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells".

DEATH BY DOCTORING
<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doctoring1.html">Part 1</a> | <a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doctoring2.html">Part 2</a>
- by Steve Ransom
Old 09-15-2005, 04:17 AM

I left nursing...or was eventually forced out (not sure which) when I realised I was part of a "system" that was about "money making".

The "private" hospital system is NOTHING more than money making. The public system here in Oz is about poorer people offering themselves up for practice for student nurses and doctors...although, i will say, the Public system is VERY strict on Doctors stuff ups. If you're a hopeless surgeon you wont last to long in the public system. Large scandals here in Oz recently have involved privately run hospitals which are also half public.

It's up to the people. They still think Doctors and Nurses are "little angels". The people deserve what they get. They will not stand up for themselves and consider Doctors inparticular a "sacred caste" of priests.

They LOVE going to hospitals. They LOVE the attention from the Doctors and Nurses. They completely lack the ability to stand up for themselves and question authority figures. And dont say they dont know...they do...they just prefer sweet ignorence and wafting off into the Garden Of Eden where decisions will be made for them.

There is hope. Here in Oz major changes have happened in medicine where they have worked out that the best academically is NOT nescessarily the best Doctor. They are still firmly entrenched in the "medical" model but individual Doctors are realising people want a certain service and are offering it. With this has come the crack down by government and regulatory agencies who are basically in the employ of the medical corporates...or more specifically the medical foundations and think tanks who seek to influence government policy for the NWO agenda.

Nursing also has changed alot. Their is a big move away from the medical model towards a more holistic model which takes into account that the human body is inherently healthy and we must eliminate causative factors that cause it to degenerate.

I fear that even as people opt out of the mediacl system they are going to find government coming for them as the medical mafie work out their days are numbered.

What most angered me about the system was that it was prepared to play constantly on the "we care" bullshit when in fact it was about money money money...adinfunatim...
Old 09-15-2005, 04:30 AM

catch a staph infection from a blood donation, and see how well the system cares for you.

"You will be broke before we go broke"
Old 09-15-2005, 04:47 AM

What? They did'nt care?

I have seen a hundred cover ups in 7 years.

I have made my fair share of stuff ups. The system looks after it's own. They must defend themselves because the system is fatally flawed on a dozen levels and you will not be the first nor the last.

What were the details? Give me the hospitals and doctors name?

Do people realise that ONE pass from a C.T Scanner over the thorax is the equivilent of 400 chest x-rays?

That Doctors get gifts and back handers for refering prople to certain surgeons or hospitals or pathology clinics?

Money, money, money while they plug constantly that they are caring professionals when they are about cash. That is the hypocrisy I cannot stand.