Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Does Israel's peace covenant mark the beginning of the 7 years to Armegeddon?

I'm not an expert on this, but end times ministry makes an interesting case for it.

Listen to the webcast and share your thoughts

Old 02-10-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Does Israel's peace covenant mark the beginning of the 7 years to Armegeddon?

But isn't this just a ceasefire and not a full peace treaty?
Old 03-07-2005, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Does Israel's peace covenant mark the beginning of the 7 years to Armegeddon?

Interesting how the years 2011-2012 keep popping up.

I know this is the time most believe WW3 will start.

NWO boy accused, "Carl Jung", had a vision before he died of the last 50 years of mankind which would leave the Earth 2/3 destroyed, laid waste.

He died in 1961 so that makes it 2011.

He describes a line going up and down. Seeing the exorbinate attention, in these days of Luciferian economic rationalistic thinking, given to the stock market maybe thats the line going up and down.

Whatever, i still believe no fate but what we make. We dont have to have WW3...we should tell them so and stop spreading endless rumours of war and almost encouraging it.

Not to specifically say you guys are. Just maybe we should make sure they know, that we know, it was deliberately done and not the fufillment of some prophecy. After all, prophecies come to us too warn us from a course we should not be on.

In the end it will be human beings who deliberately start this war. God's given us a choice.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Whatever, i still believe no fate but what we make. We dont have to have WW3...we should tell them so and stop spreading endless rumours of war and almost encouraging it.
Almost?!?! Most definately! Actually they INVOKE it on purpose, by ritual.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:11 PM

The problem with end-times talk from the pulpit is that it creates a sense of impending doom/judgement and convinces christians (most of western world) of the inevitability of such things as a 'New World Order', 'rumours of wars', etc. Interesting how this plays into the hands of the nwo agenda. Where did we get this interpretation of scripture? "He who has ears let him hear". I have recently begun to realize that the wisest interpretation of Jesus's, John's, Ezekiel's prophecies is that all of it was fulfilled at the time of Jerusalem's destruction (70AD). This is known as the Preterist View. In the days of the early church this was most likely generally accepted truth until the catholic church was created. The preterist view makes more sense to me than the futurist view, I was raised to see the futurist view but I now see it as propaganda.
Word
Old 03-08-2005, 02:48 AM

Quote:
The problem with end-times talk from the pulpit is that it creates a sense of impending doom/judgement and convinces christians (most of western world) of the inevitability of such things as a 'New World Order', 'rumours of wars', etc. Interesting how this plays into the hands of the nwo agenda.
Good 1st post Paris_hawks!

I guess I haven't really read the Bible too thoroughly. Your suggestion is of course a very valid possibility. It creates a vacuum though, in the narrative, doesn't it? If Jerusalem's destruction is what the prophets in the Bible are talking about when they talk about "End Times" etc., then how are we to interpret their "prophesies"? Are their prophesies in fact played out already? Their "sell by"-date passed, so to speak? If yes, have we then in fact already experienced the <a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/africanavatars.html">Second Coming of Christ</a>, without realizing it?

Personally, I've always found the End of the World scenario not to be taken literally. Maybe my imagination is not so developed - alternatively it's OVER-developed! - but I have a funny feeling our perception of Reality is in fact flawed; we really can't see Reality as it is, we only see a fraction of it, that is the material, temporal reality. So in regards to the "End of Reality", it can look VERY different to how we are capable of imagining it.

One way we as humans would need to develop our perception is by way of symbolism and analogy. Maybe if we could understand the symbolic meaning and see references of analogy in the myths of ancient peoples and traditions, like the Bible, Baghavad Gita, Quran, Vedas etc., we would have a fuller, more complete picture of Reality.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:57 PM

Preterism gives a good introduction to the theology...it is exclusively based on Biblical references which a believer should rely on rather than apocalyptic rants from some narcissistic pulpit-slappers. Jesus said when talking to real people in real life (not us), "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:20-21
So it we heard directly from Him...there is no literal city descending from the blue yonder with glitter jewels all over it! Common, that would actually be inferior to God's indwelling spirit.
Armaggedon? Gimme a break...the battle is with your own flesh, not some outside force.
Particularly at play here is the prediction that the 'heaven's and earth shall pass away' and "they" want us to think that this will be the real, physical "space" and "planets" or something, but, the prophets in the Bible repeatedly use this imagery to describe nations being torn down, governments and man's laws being thrown out. When you live in a Nation that is being destroyed...think about it...it would seem like heaven and earth has been destroyed. The Earth will be destroyed in a few million years when the sun explodes. 8-)
Old 03-16-2005, 06:23 PM

"Take heed that no man deceives you," were Jesus' own words.

Sorry to disagree, ParisHawks, but I want you to have the truth so that you will not be deceived. The book of Revelation is loaded with prophecies yet to be fulfilled.

You need to read Matthew 24 and 25 carefully to see what Jesus Christ had to say about the 'end times.'
Old 03-16-2005, 09:01 PM

Quote:
ephesians6 wrote:

You need to read Matthew 24 and 25 carefully to see what Jesus Christ had to say about the 'end times.'
Yes. Thanks for your response ephesians6! I'm really trying to hash this stuff out
I wanted to get the idea out there and I hope that people would at least occasionally have doubts about what is being preached to them...then actually pray for the wisdom to see the truth themselves and spend time meditating on the written WORD.
I think most people (who believe that Christ is the Messiah) would agree that his own words and prophecies about the end times would take precedence over what others (disciples ie John) wrote when trying to relate what had been revealed to them.
so then...what Jesus said is more important than what my interpretation of Revelation would be...agreed?
Jesus was talking about the "Buildings of the Temple" as stated in the first verse of Matt.24
"there will not be left here one stone upon another, that will not be thrown down"...the disciples ask, "when will this be and when will yourcoming be?" and then Jesus proceeds to describe the signs.
Then it gets really good!: Jesus says, "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."
He told the disciples then and there, privately on the mount of olives, that their generation would not pass away! I have seen this verse argued about endlessly but to me, as in other scriptures where the word "generation" is used, it is always meant to be interpreted as about 40 yrs. I think any other interpretation of "generation" is deception. So once we realize the time frame he has in mind here, we can see everything else Jesus says and also have this in mind with him.
...his words will not pass away...
with love,