Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2005, 02:28 AM

Default Suggestions for this site

I've been here for two days so I'm sure you will take this very seriously ;-)

I could say the site is great, or I could make some suggestions:

1. The logo for this site also seen at savethemales is VERY offputting, probably turns people away.

2. I have a real problem with the organization of the forum, there's all kinds of topics that I don't see listed like Banking, Mind control, Anatoliy Golitsyn's revelations of Communism, and many others*. Personally I find NWO a vague heading and itís listed 3 times

3. I want to read through a thread to learn something, and often do. I wish however that every post had something worth reading in it. If someone wants to read through 100 posts on a topic, they may not want to read someone else's chatting from a month ago. On that theme, after Iíve seen someoneís witty signature line 50 times Ė I get really tired of it...sorry

* TV, TV ads, video game content, government, military, the education/research complex...

Old 02-10-2005, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Suggestions for this site

Theres always the telly 8-)
Old 02-10-2005, 08:27 AM

Actually on reflection, you have a point.

As you see I have no quote.

It's a nihlistic statement.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:16 PM

Have you made suggestions to the originator of this club conspiracy?
Old 02-22-2005, 01:06 PM

Yes get_real, I just sent Henry:

Hi Henry,

I was just looking at the 'Getting to know each other' thread, and was very impressed with the depth and variety of people out there willing to visit the site.

While I was reading a recent poster who was supporting my side of a discussion it got me thinking of what a forum is about, what it can be. I'm looking for new information, and any information is always new to somebody. And with a forum, people can weigh in with useful details that can either flesh out a theory or go towards disproving it. I think this site is still working towards that, and I think a plethora of HEADINGS might just help get a variety of people contributing when they come up with something we should know about.

We tend to get dead topics perhaps because visitors don't feel people want to discuss this or that. I know in theory that anyone can start a topic or revive a dead one easily but there is a lack of participation from 'viewers', and my interest is waning because of it. For you out there who don't have a burning desire to be instantly published - if you see a post that gets instantly answered with "that's crap" or "that's good" the discussion is NOT over. We want to hear your view, and try not to let either the authoritative or loud posters dissuade you. Those who do post, do it to get the ball rolling, we're not going to do it forever (hopefully) :-)

Henry, when you have time, try introducing some discussion headings like feminism or banking for example, and more will be suggested undoubtedly.

Back to forums, from what I have seen, lively discussions are usually the result of a differing of opinion, and often forums can degenerate into petty bitch-fests because of that. On this site you would think most people are on the same page, but of course that's not the case. As much as any of us would not like to admit it, having to prove your case to a complete idiot often forces us to come up with better arguments.

Personally I want to hear from the viewers, you don't have to comment on what the heavies are barking about but put your two cents somewhere on the site, where your concerns hit home. Contribute once a month if that's your style, but if we only hear from the same handful of people on a regular basis this site might some day crash from disinterest.
Old 02-22-2005, 02:25 PM

There are those that stumble upon this site and just read as 'guests'. They don't want to actually register. The handful of posters here are kind of familiar with each other now, and are looking for some "new" people to show up.
Nothing wrong with that I suppose. But those that do come in as peepers only, should get themselves a free "fictitious name" email address and then register with CC and just come on in here!! I enjoy reading the posts, and the people here have made me aware of what is going on elsewhere other than the US of A. We all know about Irag/Iran/Current Events, but when someone talks about their own homeland, county, region, city and the crap that might be going on there, it makes one feel that there are plenty of people that can make a change because of their own experience, awareness. I feel that there can be a change for the betterment of all people, and I believe we can speak out against this NWO. Am I a dreamer??????????????????????/
Old 03-10-2005, 06:38 PM

It's hard to keep discussions under control. We tried to keep topics somewhat general, so people can add more specific topics. We're afraid that if we start making specific topics like feminism, or banking, we'd end up with too many of them (plus there are so many aspects to each one of them, just one discussion wouldn't be enough).