Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Movie - "The Assassination Of President Nixon". Extracts. 4 meg WMV File.

Sean Penn deserves an academy award for his effort. Magnificent.

Loosley based on the true story of a man who wanted to fly a plane into the White House in 1974.

Because he is an honest man, Sam Bicke cannot make it in the new America. He quits his jobs and now has lost his family. He is forced to lie at work as a salesman and it's killing him.

He is disenchanted. He hates what America has become.

Obviously this is a go at Bush. But I think it addresses issues about how easy it is to become alienated.

Unfortunately I noted alot of myself in this character which made it hard to bear. I cant keep a job because I refuse to lie. That is how it is these days.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga