Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 10:57 PM

Default The US double standard

How is it that America cried out so loud when the Taliban was destroying the large statues of Bhudda, but were and still are so silent about the overthrow and killing of the innocents of Tibet, by the chinese?

Old 09-21-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Re: The US double standard

no white males no care :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-22-2005, 04:33 AM

I'm also guessing no oil, no dope, no important Western trade routes through Tibet.
After all, we Americans are a civilized nation with high moral priorities.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:56 AM

Speaking of Tibet, are any of you familiar with the T. Lobsang Rampa books? The first one was "The Third Eye" and others include "Feeding the Flame," "Cave of the Ancients," "You Forever," and several more.

Supposedly autobiographical and most set in Tibet. I found them very interesting and would enjoy discussing them.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:10 AM

I heared somewhere that there is an entrance to a network of underground tunnels in Tibet which contain either conatain a demon race or ET's or something. This surely has something to do with it. Form what I know, there is alot more to that tiny city than meets the eye.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:21 PM

Insight, from one of the TLR books, it was stated that under the Potala (?), the Dahli Lama's residence, there were tunnels that took one down and down and down to a level where there was a small "house" built of onyx, containing two coffins. The coffins were over 10' long containing the corpses of a man around 9' tall and a woman over 7' tall, both perfectly preserved.

He, TLR, wrote that the Llamas had a prediction that when the wheel came to Tibet, Tibet would "fall," so they had plans in place to permanently seal off the tunnels.

From other sources, I've read about cave openings here in the US that lead down to a place where Deros live. It has been a lot of years since reading about them but I think Dero stood for deranged robot, partly human monsters.

So many good books out there, so little money!

:-?