Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2011, 05:57 PM

Default Viktualienmarkt mit Peterskrche, Munich - Adolph Hitler 1976

Viktualienmark Outdoor Market Print from Zazzle.com

Quote:
Viktualienmarkt mit Peterskirche, Munich - Adolph Hitler 1976

Quote:
See the figure lower left, as H dancing in the street adjacent to gate of Auschwitz!

Old 05-13-2011, 06:40 PM

Default Hitler painting has "Horseplay" between Adolph & Eva

Rare Adolf Hitler paintings could fetch £150,000 at auction - Telegraph

By Andrew Hough 27 Sep 2010

Quote:
Paintings by Adolf Hitler to be sold at Mullocks auction house in Ludlow, Shropshire, are expected to fetch more than £150,000

Quote:
Richard Westwood-Brookes of Mullocks Auctions, said the paintings were found in a cupboard in Austria by a lawyer.
Snyder's Treasures -- ORIGINAL Adolf Hitler Artworks

Adolf Hitler Original Watercolor Artworks

Update:

Quote:
As well as the 1975 date, closer examination appears to show H and Eva "doin' the horse?"
Old 07-11-2011, 01:37 AM

Default MT Meets Der Führer

Quote:
Melbourne Australia June 21, 1965 after recently joining the army, and having been located at the Balcombe camp on the Mornington Peninsular, one decided to venture into the city at the first opportunity, hitchhiking all the way to Flinders Street station I hit town at about 9:00 am.

Quote:
Straight down the main drag as far as the museum and doing a quick five minute in and out, before heading back onto the main street, and going right at the same corner, then along a couple city blocks to turn hard right, and proceed along the footpath at the next major intersection.

Quote:
A party ahead consisted of Adolph Hitler in a wheelchair, done up to the nines in a silk suit and hat, with Eva Braun who took my photograph, and a tall athletically built male person.

Subsequently identified in that day's edition of the Melbourne Age, as a retainer whose combined duty was body guard and Eva's lover man, I straightened out when I marched by and gave her my best smile, H beamed back.