Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Documentary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2011, 12:27 PM

Default BRIAN GERRISH Absolutely Nails The Real Zeitgeist ! pt1

BRIAN GERRISH Absolutely Nails The Real Zeitgeist ! pt1

Common Purpose is a charity with the objective of creating Future Leaders of society. But why is it so secretive? Why should its graduates be encouraged to use their new-found knowledge to lead 'Outside Authority'? What part does it play in accelerating the process of a move to totalitarian bureaucracy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:11 PM

Default Re: BRIAN GERRISH Absolutely Nails The Real Zeitgeist ! pt1

I only hope Brian Gerrish gets more attention. I do like Alex Jones, David Ike, etc but I find Mr. Gerrish comes across very calm and very serious and very credible. I think this man could reach a lot of people, people that those I mentioned above could not.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:48 AM

Default Re: BRIAN GERRISH Absolutely Nails The Real Zeitgeist ! pt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairveaux View Post
I only hope Brian Gerrish gets more attention. I do like Alex Jones, David Ike, etc but I find Mr. Gerrish comes across very calm and very serious and very credible. I think this man could reach a lot of people, people that those I mentioned above could not.
Brian Gerrish is one of the few researchers I have time for! He backs up what he says and that is why the UK Column regularly has injunctions placed upon it! As Brian has gained more experience on the speaking circuit his delivery style has improved as has his humor!

I do like David Icke and listen to what he says, a lot of it makes sense. Alex Jones, well, I can only listen to him in small bite sizes.