Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2011, 11:11 AM

Default Coming of the Antichrist

PLEASE PASS THIS WHOLE MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO DO THE SAME IF YOU BELIEVE, THE LAST DAYS ARE HERE AND WE MUST DO OUR BEST TO SAVE SOME SOULD!

FREE PROPHESY BOOK FOR ALL!

War of the Angels

In this book you will read how the author was guided by Jesus to write the book and how satan threatened him and his family should he write the books and then how he finally defeated the devil one night as he was attacked.

You will also learn of the coming rapture and how the devil is going to try and take over the throne of God here on Earth. This book was written 25 years ago and is COMING TRUE today, it is all backed up by FACT.

It proclaims that King Juan Carlos of Spain will most likely sign a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and Palestine a treaty that will cause WW 3, and that after the war, he will be hailed as the savior of the world, it also says that Russia will side with the muslim nations in order to allow the muslim nations to attack Israel, whilst Russia attacks the defender of Israel (the US) with a nuclear attack. Oil will play a key part in this deal with the muslim nations and Russia.
And that a few years after the war, microchips will be made mandatory that hold all your personal information (most likely voluntary at first), the microchip will have to be inserted within the right hand or the forehead, - it is the mark of the beast - NEVER ACCEPT IT, YOU WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DO!

This microchip will contain all personal information such as passport info, bank details, etc, you will not be able to buy or sell without the mark in what will become a cashless society, that includes food, drink and essentials you need to live, to accept the mark is worshipping satan, and this is what he wants.

All people in the world will be forced to take the mark if they want to live, rich or poor, it will be very short lived however as those that accepted the mark will be condemned to hell after the second coming of Lord Jesus Christ.

Juan carlos has been actively seeking a peace treaty for the Palestine / Israel problem since as early as 2000, last year he won the coveted Mercury prize in Germany for creating a blueprint for the perfect peace plan for Israel and Palestine, in 2002 he met with the Ayatollah of Iran to discuss possible peace in the region. He co-hosted in July at a conference about world peace and accepting all religions sponsored by the muslim league, his new friends after having secured several lucrative trade contracts for muslim countries in Madrid, he also claim to be a "DIRECT DECENDANT" of Lord Jesus Christ, and has the title of "King of Jerusalem" after Opus Dei lobbied the Israeliparliament for restoration of an ancient rite, he is looked upon favourably by both muslim and jews and is in the perfect position to sign a peace treaty. He also is attending a conference in New York in November about interfaith relations, he also won the "Medal of Honour" from the newly formed European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation a couple of months ago, The King of Jerusalem, they say, is the most respected man in the world in the eyes of all nations for making peace, and the new Euro coin will have the face of King Juan Carlos of Spain. A one world government and one world religion is on the agenda.

In addition to this he fits all the Bible prophesies that point to the identity of the antichrist, such as his name adding up to 666 in 10 different languages, being born in Rome, the city that destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD, and also he is the "leader of the 11th nation to join the Revived roman empire" who (paraphrased from the Bible) will be the antichrist.

The Bible also states the whoever signs the 7 years treaty with Israel and Palestine will be the antichrist, and the world will see him as man of peace, (as you have read from above, he is already advocating world peace in a major way winning all sorts of awards)

Microchips have already been introduced to people, with people in Spain among the first to accept chips (itís a yuppie thing). The Beijing Olympics are also introduced microchips into the tickets that will store personal information such as passport information, e-mail address, home addresses, etc in order to combat fraud. As well as passports that are having similair chips put into them.

Some years ago you saw the Russian president Putin siding with Iran, much to the fury of the US, and giving Iran full backing. Russia is also bragging how it could beat the US in a thermonuclear war, and there is much friction between the US and Russia these days for a large number of reasons.

Oil is being heavily sought after these days, the price of oil is going up and up, the world economy is a mess, whoever has the most oil has power, and that is why Russia will back the muslim nation to attack the US.

All this was predicated in the book "War of the Angels" This book is true and could save your life, and is FREE for a limited amount of time, to get your own free copy of this extraordinary book, click the link directly below, this book is being sold for $14.95 at amazon.com paperback, but the author pastor Michael J Mullen is allowing the distributation of this book free in an e-book version.

The download link is

War of the Angels

Simply save it to your desktop and register it over the Internet, simple!

If you donít want to use real name and e-mail address when you register your copy, then just use simply use false ones!!

Old 07-01-2011, 02:25 AM
of Canada

Default Re: Coming of the Antichrist

I dont believe it is the king of spain. I have my eyes on Obama. He promises so much, hes in the image of a brilliant, trustworthy, magnificent and peaceful man. He lies through his teeth like a snake, and in revelations it said this. "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months." Revelations 13:2-5. and Nostradamus says this of the third antichrist, named Mabus by Nostradamus, "Mabus will soon die, then will come, A horrible undoing of people and animals, At once one will see vengeance, One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass." (Century II quatrain 62) and this, "His hand finally through the bloody ALUS, He will be unable to protect himself by sea, Between two rivers he will fear the military hand, The black and angry one will make him repent of it." (Century VI quatrain 33). There is evidence of why i believe it is Obama.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:52 PM

ok.. the war of the angles started before man before space and earth before all creation.. angels rebelld on god the father with satin the leeder. god made hell and cast the rebelling angels and satin to hell. and no man can beat the devil. only god can. with saint michiel the arch angel and his army at his command. by the power installd to him from god. and next. we are warned about false prophets. follow them and you follow them to hell. other then true prophets who has the power bestowed in them from god. no man can tell the futhure. and no man knows the day or hour for the rapture as you call it. only god the father knows. not even the angels in heaven know. and as jesus says. not even i.. when the fig tree blooms and its fruit is ready. when the flowers fill the fields. and all on earth are content.. as sure as you see the distaint storm coming.. so will be the 2nd comeing of christ..
there will not be a antichrist to take the throne on earth. because god will not abandon those who follow him. even muslems with there faith who believe in god. i was told this story when i was a kid by nuns. i was in one of those catholic schools.. you can find a relation to this story in the book of job.. heres the story i was told.. there was this very evil man. he stole he murderd lied and was a compleatly evil rotton man. what he says goes or your killd.. made slaves of all children. starved his people.. and worked them to death. then one night in winter in well below zero temps he took the priests on a frozen lake ahd made them stand on the ice nakid. the king says to them. let your god save you and i will believe in him. out of the 4 priest one fell and died.. then another.. then the third one.. just befor the 4rh one fell and died he sead to the evil king... i forgive you.. at that the king got very mad and killd him with his sword.. later that week the king became trubbled. and bannished himself to the wildernes. years went by.. till one day he returned. with thousands of solders.. to kill all the evil solders that was once under his command. you see when he was away he gained power in another nation. and those who was once his people were set free. and the once evil king left them. where he on returning had his aids pull a chain around his waist so tight the skin coverd it.. as time went buy the chain dug into him inside of him.. then died.. he repented and did his pennance and went to heaven.. beliving in god. and could not live with the horrors he did any other way.
the point is no mater how evil a man is. he can still be saved at the last minut of repentance.. a murderor on a cross next to jesus sead to jesus.. lord remember me in heaven. and jesus sead this day you will be at my right hand in heaven.. because your faith saved you.. so who do you follow. the lies of man.. or the words of gods.. why do flowers look and smell pretty. why do we love and hate.. the antichrist is not of this earth. not a man.. its in all of us. and the war is in us. wars on earth come from within us. not from anything physical on earth or creation. it all come from man..from inside our non physical selves.. there is your antichrist. anything that happends on earth other then nature. comes from inside of us. go head now you can post how stupid i am.

Last edited by kerry : 08-18-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:29 PM

Sorry Trooper, but your linky he no worky for me. I get a 404 error not found.

Sounded interesting all the same.

Cheers

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 09-04-2011, 07:11 PM

its in most of the books in the bible where it says the antichrist is amung us now. back in those days that is.. and still is right now. he is here. in other words he was there 2000 years or more ago and been here to this day. i think the right statement is.. when he makes himself known.. this fits in with what the bible says in revelations.. about seeing the obnamation of desolation. just before the 2nd coming of christ.. scuse my spelling i am not good with the big words.. so i did a sounds like.. i read the latin vulgate bible.. thats the bible used befor king james and the other new bibles.. and is the only true words of god. there is a english version that i read.. ill past the link to it in case you want to see it
Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible Verses Online, Study, Search Scriptures.
near the end the antichrist will solve all the problems on earth and stop wars and the world will follow him. not knowing he is the antichrist.
but at the time of the obnamation of desolation is when he makes himself known. and all who dont worship him are killd. by him or by his followers..
this is the true words in the bible i can get the whole text on this from the bible for you if you like and paste it in this forum to read

Last edited by kerry : 09-04-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 PM
of Canada

i see what your saying kerry, ur right about all the angel and devil stuff. but if you dont know much about nostradamus, he was a 13th century philosopher and not a prophet, but he made PREDICTIONS. and those predictions have tended to be very correct. he predicted the birth and reign of terror of both antichrists (Napoleon the french, and Adolf Hitler), he predicted the exact day of the great london fire in the 1800's, he predicted the exact death of king henry the 8th i think it was? i cant remember which one off the top of my head, and he said all that stuff and i believe every word of it. hes a remarkable man and i see obama being the antichrist. and as u say the antichrist has been here since before man and whatnot, maybe so, but taking new forms of course, new one being possibly obama. hes causing a war if u havent noticed and hes gonna kill alot of people, watch. the dragon being the united states government, its worshipped and its powerful.