Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2011, 07:20 AM

Smile Hello from Poland!

Hi!

First of all: sorry if my English is incorrect. I'm not a native speaker and I use this language very rarely.

My name is Natalia, I'm 20 years old and I live in Poland. I'm a student of Journalism and Social Communication. I like reading about conspiracy theories but I'm rather skeptical.

My favourite conspiracy theories are mind control and Masonic/occult symbolism in pop culture. I like VigilantCitizen.com and Farhan Khan.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Hello from Poland!

Welcome from Scotland, my name is Paul and i live in a small town called Paisley, hope you enjoy your stay here my friend

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:02 AM

hello from india welcome to the forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Old 08-01-2011, 01:57 PM
brought up to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by one666 View Post
Welcome from Scotland, my name is Paul and i live in a small town called Paisley, hope you enjoy your stay here my friend
Hello one666: I was in Scotland in 2007. I am from Mountain View, California. I came to Scotland for a number of reasons. First, I have always been intrigued by the Loch Ness Monster sightings. Second, I decided to follow the band RUSH throughout the United Kingdom. I saw them at the SECC in Glascow. I landed in Glascow, drove up to Loch Ness and actually through Paisley where I visited a book store and purchased an excellent book on Stonehenge.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Truth Seeker

Hello to both NataliaPL and One666;
We hope you have found your first few days as members here an informative, exciting and contributing one.

ClubConspiracy.com is a fantastic website, and I do hope that things for this site will pick up and that you would continue to be a valued member of our community.