Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2004, 07:07 AM

Default Christianity

Ok folks, here we go. First off I'm talking about Christianity because that is what I am or at least that is where I was baptised. I'm starting to study the Quran as well, but I understand the Bible so that is what I'll talk about.

The prophetic stories of the Bible are just that, Prophesy. Now imagine if Rulers could just switch a few words, names, places, etc.. Imagine the control over peoples minds that they could exert. I think this is reality and most of us here realize that.

There is no historical proof of the Exodus. There is no historical proof that the Jews were ever enslaved for 400 years. National Geographic has said that the Pyramids were not built by slaves.

The Bible talks about Adam being the first man and he came about 6000 years ago. But why does it say, Gen. 1:26 "let us make man in our image," Who do you think us was? And the pyramids were being built around this time! Those pyramids required a very intelligent people.

Christians pray to Jesus, that my thinking friends is idol worship. One of the Commandments says "Thou shall have no other gods before me." Hmmm.
Jesus of 2000 years ago is a dead prophet. Yes he was a prophet, and he is worthy of praise but praying to him is no different than praying to Bush. And to say that he was born to the virgin Mary is physically impossible, not to mention that this would mean that God commited adultery.

Christians believe that the Jews are the Chosen people of God. Check out John 8:42-48 Some quotes, "if God were your father, ye would love me", "ye are of your father the devil," It doesnt sound like Jesus thought much of the Jews back then! I wonder what has changed since then?

The Christians supposedly follow the turn the other cheek stuff: Luke 6:26-29 "Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you" ???? What kind of a righteous God would say that? What better thing for The Powers that Be, the Devils, to teach the Sheeple.

Come on folks WAKE UP!

Old 12-04-2004, 07:20 AM

Default Re: Christianity

Hey Folks, just wanted you all to know that I (Daniel) wrote the above piece on Christianity. This was the second time I wrote this article. Couple of days ago I wrote something very similar and after I hit the submit button, I was thrown off, and told I coudn't submit anything. I wrote to the administrator and asked what happened to my post. He didn't know and hadn't seen it. I assumed I hit the cancel post or something? Today, I printed my post first and very carefully hit the submit button and Boom I was thrown off again, this time I was able to hit the back button and after a couple of more submit tries the same thing I was thrown off. So I hit the post anonymously button and was able to submit the above.

Lets just assume THEY are watching all of this!
Old 12-04-2004, 08:08 AM

I've had the same problem Daniel, I spent ages typing a post, previewed then clicked the submit button and it was lost.

I must use the copy/paste more often!
Old 12-04-2004, 09:31 AM

Daniel you said:
but I understand the Bible so that is what I'll talk about.
That is where you are wrong. After reading your post Daniel I must say that you are Biblically illiterate. You do NOT understand the Bible nor its basic precepts (Trinity, Jesus). I know I am sounding harsh but even Jesus used tough love. I would like to address your topics however they vary greatly so I am having trouble finding a starting point. Perhaps if you provide me one (a topic that has troubled you the most) I can provide answers, and if I cannot then I can definitely give you some excellent resources.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:52 AM

Bird of Prey,

Think what you want, obviously, but where can you prove me wrong?
Old 12-04-2004, 12:11 PM

Daniel your opinions show that you have thought about these things quite a bit. However, i believe that your "christian instruction" was done poorly. You do not have a great grasp on scripture. Furthermore, i can look through he bible and select key verses which will back up my opinion. Thats not hard to do. When making an arguement from scripture it is important to use multiple verses and see the whole scope of the bible. As for your arguement regarding national geographic, don't you think they are controlled by the same people which we are discussing here on this forum. Obviously, they would have an agenda. Why else would christianity constantly be under attack these days? If our "leaders" knew it was false why would they let people constantly try to disprove it? Wouldnt they just let us live in our ignorance? If they had planned to use it to make us sheep, why is it such a danger to them? As for praying to Jesus- I do not- but falcon aptly observed your lack of understanding of the Trinity. Also, christians believe the Jews WERE the chosen people. If they believe they still are they are being misled. The Jews broke their covenant with God and so he gave Jesus to the world so that whoever would follow Him would become one of the "chosen". As far as turning the other cheek, youre just giving your opinion on what you think "righteous" means. It is far easier to to hit someone back than to restain yourself. That is righteous. As for the physical impossibility of a virgin conceiving, there can be no proof of that. Faith is something that asks you to accept things which you cannot understand. This is one of those things. And God did not commit aldultery, LOL. Thats to assume there was intercourse involved. A comment which does not even deserve another. If you would like me to quote piles upon piles of verses to back up what i say i will. But its taking me long enough to write as it is. And do not believe the science of man. Not that man hasnt discovered useful things. But, scientists are in the business of proving themselves right at any cost, even if they have to disregard other findings which disprove theirs. Not only that, but the powers that be have a great interest in getting man to believe in the power of man. That is pride. Satans sin. and he wants us to be just like him. But one who has looked into conspiracy theories should know all that.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:05 PM

This is perhaps my very reason for, possibly, re-considering membership in this forum.

Unless I can find the ignore mode here, I originally saw used in the forum when I joined.

I don't mind respectfully co-existing along side unashamed anti-Christian sentiment, but having to see it in almost every third thread, and more than anything the blatant blindness and obnoxious, ignorant words that come with the statements, well that's quite another story.

I'm a real Christian.

A real Christian will believe on the deity of Jesus Christ.

He will not be, and is not, an "idol", for them, or a false "god", prayed to and paid homage to by men.

If it were completely true that proponents of the "new world order" were sincerely interested in the facts or right-mindedness about such things,
they would be willing to do a personal "fearless-moral-inventory" and ask themselves the unsettling questions.

I have seen comments here seeking to withdraw the fact and relevance of the deity of Jesus Christ.
I have also seen some members here drone on and on about "Christians" in their local or nearby regions, ascribing such words and prejudiced comments as "Nazi's" about them (the Christians). This is really deeply devoid of, not only sensitivity, but true thought.

Comments like these belie the truth of the pernicous programming the folks here wax prosaic about daily.

The greatly forgotten fact here is both the talk of the "new world order" and statements about the Luciferians/Satanists who run it, are only direct ideas and words from our Bible.

The simple truth that not everyone who is aware of such parties and individuals, "the new world order", is completely limited in their knowledge on them, and that they may have some accurate insights, does not remove their guilt and error in their wickedly, and ignorantly, ascribing bad and negative things to Christians.

Someone suggested that it is "Christian" to think "only Christians" understand about the "new world order".

I say, you are completely shortchanging, not only Christians, but yourself, to continue to feed into the dangerous and terribly skewed mindset, which knocks Christians.

I have seen it here. I have seen at least one person, who seems to wish to appear well-meaning, drone on and on, ad-nauseum, about "Christians" this and "Christians" that, all the while blah-blahing about "love""peace" and "light".

What stinky pablum! What poop!

This confused soul may as well be a new-age person for all their seeming passion and intent on getting these "bad guys".They are brainwashed by them themselves, regarding Christians, and don't even know it!

I promise you all your theories, thoughts and well wishes, without a personal (spiritual) examination of the person of Jesus Christ,and Christians, will get you precious little as time goes on in these things. And in strength and clarity, insight.

You may portend to be "against" these "guys", but the more you drone on about criticizing Christians, the more you whine on obnoxiously about "love & light and peace", while knocking down the hearts, and characters, and/or lifestyles of Christians, the more you make it very plain how very FAR you are from what you hope to be personal and corporate effectiveness in your "empassioned" quest for good, verses evil.

And I can assure you, you will NEVER EVER be free of the very blindness you carry, unless you start to listen TO the Christians, Christ, and the very mechinations of your own mind/heart.

P.S. I saw the ignore feature when I joined here. If I cannot find it, I cannot keep coming here, I think.

To me its use would be a saving grace, when feeling somewhat bombarded, (here) by the brainwashed-prejudiced-whining that drones on in anti-Christian setiment.

Only Christ can fight the anti-Christ, both in life and in your own heart.

Anything less or different, is really empowered nothingness in the end.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:35 PM

As for "Daniel"

as a true Christian, I can say, he does not sound like any Christian I have ever met, and I've met perhaps, hundreds of thousands, in my almost 20 years as a Christian.

I see the huge bulk of his comments about "God" and "Jesus Christ" as nothing but dung and garbage, and lies.

I am not trying to be harsh. When one is misleading you, either purposefully or by sheer pride and ignorace, they ought to be told.

Now he has been told.

If you want to know the TRUTH about Christians and Jesus Christ, talk to Him and read the Bible and talk to REAL and mature sincere Christians, not wanna bees, or frauds.

I can "say" I am anyone I want. I can "say" I am "Elizabeth Taylor", though it is not so.

I can assure you, you do have a real and mature Christian here. But anyone telling you they ARE, and deviating from the true Gospel and the Holy Bible, are just full of hokum and mularkey, amongst other..

As for "Judeo-Christian", Jesus was Jewish and followed the special Holy-days of the Old Testament very closely.

The Observant Jews follow the same God the Father, the God of Abraham ,Issac and Jacob. They diverge at Jesus as Messiah, though Jesus is God.

We share the same Bible with the Old Testament.

God's Word says in the end times men will have "itching ears". They will love "fables" and old-wives "tales" that bring them, in their minds, "understanding" about Him, but are all a lie.

I see this completely on this thread, and sometimes, this forum.

Itching Ears
http://www.ldolphin.org/itching.html

http://www.mcfarland.co.uk/andrew/exhortations/2001-11-04

http://www.godonthe.net/evidence/messiah.htm
http://www.myfortress.org/prophecy.html

One can most certainly be Jewish and believe on Jesus Christ as Messiah.

Paul was, so was Peter, and everyone else in the New Testament, bascially.

It is not not "Jewish", but Jewish to believe in Jesus. Suggesting it it "not" Jewish is to suggest they are exempt from thinking or knowing Him to be Messiah, and thus personally exempt from the love and grace and mercy of God. Not to mention salvation and Eternal Life.

Christ came for the Jew first and then the Gentile.

You really ought to read the Bible you talk on and don't really seem to know.
Sorry, but true..folks..

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/prophchr.html

Here are 2 good websites for the Truth, for certain, and surely for the most part.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com

http://www.biblebelievers.com

Below, one of the best on Jesus and prophecy:

Tenakh/Hebrew/Old Testament
Prophecies
Fulfilled by
Jesus Christ, Messiah

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/messiah.htm

I will not be debating you on this.
I have shared the Truth with you. Now talk to God for wisdom and clarity and peace. Make your own decisions with Him. :-)

Shalom

Psalm 91
1Cor.13

l.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:53 PM

Well Lynn,
I was baptized Christian, and then I grew up!

Did you find that ignore button? Please use it!

Your continued worship of deities other than God himself speaks volumes of your intellect. Perhaps you also believe that W Bush speaks on behalf of God or maybe you even pray to him?

As to all of my critics, none of you can prove me wrong on anything I've said regarding the Bible or Christians. Some of you have said I'm wrong, yet fail to use the bible to back yourselves up. Others just slap labels on me and consider the matter finished. Another critic simplifies his point by telling me he needs structure? Another says go and read the bible and then we can talk. Another real bozo starts talking about executions. Whatever people. Take it or leave it, obviously!

Perhaps soon I'll gather the patience to write a Christianity Part II. Anyone like to add some more points of contention?
Old 12-26-2004, 05:29 PM

Oh and " Daniel's "

Christian Killers?"?!

Won't even read it. The man has me closed-out..

Slander is a sin..So is lying..

Let us strive to speak the Truth in love, and even for fairness sake.

I am sorry I tried to be patient with Daniel here. But the erroneous comments, the untruths.

It can be hard to hear and see lies about onseself and maintain kindness and composure.

Yet, the most kind thing we can do is speak the Truth in love to help the blind see.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas

lynn